Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    merc_man02 is offline New Member

first time test-E cycle

Hey guys, ive had a Test-E vile sitting at my house for over a month now, debating on whether or not i wanted to proceed with the cycle, i want to get the size bu not the side effects, clearly i know those are my only two choice. I was wondering, what would be the minimum cycle to take in order to gain some good size, 12 weeks? 8? I work out 6 days a week, Mon/Wed/Fri lifting, then tueaday and thursday, Sunday i do plyometrics and cardio to keep my endurance and cardio vascular health in check. I wanted to know if I took the Test-E cycle, what would I need to take while on cycle to minimize estrogen effects, aka bitch tits as well as ache outbreaks? I read the arimidex is good to take .25mg EOD while on cycle and PCT nolva and clomid? If you more seasoned guys could give me a break down on when to shoot the test, and what meds to take while on and then off cycle and when to begin PCT that would be a huge help......thanks guys

Height:6'0
    weight: 190lbs
    BF%: 9-10%

Diet 60,20,20 split (60 protein, 20 carbs, 20 fat) TDEE is about 3000cals/day

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome and well formed first post, you can see you have done some research.stats look pretty decent you may want to see if you can add some more mass naturally. in the meantime you can read the stickies- test beginner cycle and read some pct stickies most people wont spoon feed info but you also have done more research than most. a-dex is good to keep estro in check also aromisin pct should inclde 2 serms clomid and nolvadex . pct with test e starts 14 days after last pin and test e is shot 2x p/w keep reading and put together a cycle with planned pct for critigue
    good luck

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Nice to see you done some research bro. Read up some more and make sure your diet is in check prior to cycling. If needed head over to the diet section and post your diet up.

Thread Information