Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dd0316 is offline Member

Planning my next 6 MONTH cycle...advice please :)

Hey guys did a six month cycle on my last cycle and it was very effective. Did all the proper PCT, as well as had blood work done throughout and after...levels returned to normal pretty well right away...i probably give that credit to the HCG

anyways...as for details..im 5'9, 194-197 and between 9-10.5% bf depending on how its measured...

Here's my plan.

Week 1 - 50mg anadrol
    Week 2-5 100mg anadrol
    Week 1-13 1000mg Omnadren
    Week 1-10 400mg deca
    Week 1-26 400mg EQ..maybe 600?

Week 14-26 500mg Test E
    Week 14-24 400mg Tren E
    Weeks 14-24 400mg Primo
    And i will cycle on and off of clen

Weeks 1-36 20mg Nolvadex
    Weeks 2-26 250IU HCG 3x Week
    Weeks 29-36 50mg Clomid (i dont like its side effects, and the low dose seems to be fine
    Weeks 29-36 0.25-0.5mg A-dex

I was thinking about throwing in Some Halo and Winny and possibly ditching the Primo...have not tried Halo and am a little wiery about it...

thoughts? Ideas?
    Last edited by dd0316; 12-17-2010 at 06:26 AM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why do you want to cycle so long?

TestAce is offline Junior Member
    That cycle would be a massive waste of money and is just poorly set up all around. Six months straight your receptors are going to be shot and your gains will level off long before it ends, among many other things.

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    Are you going to compete? If not I'd say screw the primo, maybe replace with masterone, depending on your source. Mast has come down in price allot for me, and will replace at least some of your anti-e. the primo just cost too much for what it does. But you gotta have DHT, right! Those Omnas are the very best test I have ever used bar none and 4 amps of those equals 5+ Iranians, so be ready! Halo, to me, has a short duration of benefit, and is great to peak out, or maybe get over a plateau. I'm on the fence with the boldenone myself, and I know it doesn't do much, but it's got to be doing something? I don't like too much of it, though, and to me 600mg with everything else is too much....

TestAce, just because you don't understand it, does not make it wrong... Your receptors can't become "shot."

dd0316 is offline Member
    And to answer...in about a year and a half to 2 years i plan to compete...i just need to get better at manipulating my body when im on and off cycle....thats why im doing a bulk/Cut for 6 months....and then repeating when im off..

Quote Originally Posted by Duckhombre View Post
    TestAce, just because you don't understand it, does not make it wrong... Your receptors can't become "shot."
    It would help to do a little reading and research before you decide to counter an argument with nothing to back you up.

Here, I did the hard part for you, now all you have to do is read it! They even have nice little analogies for you! See, wasn't that easy?

http://www.(isteroid).com/steroids/S...0Clearing.html

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TestAce View Post
    It would help to do a little reading and research before you decide to counter an argument with nothing to back you up.

Here, I did the hard part for you, now all you have to do is read it! They even have nice little analogies for you! See, wasn't that easy?

http://www.(isteroid).com/steroids/S...0Clearing.html
    What's with the attitude?

How do you know a 6 month cycle of this type would be a waste? Have you done this exact cycle? Even if you have (which I doubt), how do you know it wouldn't work with someone else?

Everyone is different, a friend of mine respond to very small doses, where I need to use 3 times more than him and eat more than him to get a responce.
    People also respond differently in terms of side effects, I get very few sides, which is perhaps why I need more anabolics.

There seems to be a lot of members on this site that try to offer advise based on what they have read from other members, who have probably read from other members and so on. This is a real shame because I find I have to judge a members credibility based on how long they have been a member and how many posts they have made and as dd and duck have been members here far longer than you, that pretty much rules you out imo. They have clearly done their research and I say if it works for someone in a safe way then go for it. People obviously need to take the necessary precautions.

As far as receptors are concerned they don't get "shot", they become less receptive. This means, to continue to make gains you need to up your dosage. Alternatively you could come off for about 2 weeks to allow you receptors to upregulate. You would do this whilst staying on a small dose of test only. This is what I have been doing for about the last 12 months. If a 6 month cycle agreed with me, I would probably do that, but I find that 8 weeks on, 2 weeks low test dose, then repeat, works for me.
    fyi I have recently had full blood work done through my doctor and everything is completely normal. Maybe i'm just lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by delta1111 View Post
    What's with the attitude?

There seems to be a lot of members on this site that try to offer advise based on what they have read from other members, who have probably read from other members and so on. This is a real shame because I find I have to judge a members credibility based on how long they have been a member and how many posts they have made and as dd and duck have been members here far longer than you, that pretty much rules you out imo. They have clearly done their research and I say if it works for someone in a safe way then go for it. People obviously need to take the necessary precautions.
    Yeah, posts and join date are a real good way to judge a person's knowledge. Is this how you do things off the internet?

dd0316 is offline Member
    Thanks Duchhombre...i have access to anything...so i will definitely look into switching that! First time running the Omna's...and i hear they are AWESOME!! ive run the iranians at 1000mg and the Galenikas at 1000mg...Iranians got nothing on the Gals, and supposedly the Omna's top the Gals...so im excited for them!

to Testace...i happen to disagree...i did 6 months my last cycle and i found that my gains were significantly more solidified than 12 weeks...granted the extreme gains that people experience in the first 12 weeks do not continue, they just start to level and become steady. There wasnt a week during my last 6 month cycle where i wasnt stronger or getting bigger...and by the last 2-3 weeks, i found my self flattening out which was great, as i knew it was the perfect time to come off....i really only lost a few lbs and a bit of strength, but MUCH less than when i had done shorter cycles, where you lose much more and shock your body. The whole point is that it works for me, my doctor is aware and monitoring me the whole time to make sure my levels are safe.

Anyways..duckhombre...would you do winny at the end for 8 weeks? and just cut the EQ? as well..if i run halo, when would you do it and at what dose?

Thanks

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    DD0316,

I am new and have heard a lot of discussion about the long cycles and deminished returns also, however I am open to any thoughts and real life experience is even better, so along that line. The last time you did a 6 month cycle how long did your recovery take and if you had blood work what did it look like before during and after? I would love to know about this stuff as I know a ton of guys stay on for months on end but most are reluctant to share their experiences.

Also do you feel that taking a week off at 8 and 16 months is a worthwhile option to try to upregulate the receptors? I would really love to hear an A-B from someone who has done both a continuos vs slingshot long term cycle.

Oh PS you said you could get your hands on anything you wanted? Can you get your hands on the smokin hottie in your avatar and send her over to my house?

FFM

Like I said, I'm on the fence with the EQ, but it definitely seems to really shine in longer cycles. If you you are not going to compete at the end of this cycle, I don't really see the use of halo or winny. Halo is just too harsh, and unless you are really lean, you won't see much out of it except some temp strength gains, ie, injuries. Save the winny for the weeks leading to stage day.

The truth about receptor burn out is, if it was true, people that never came off would stop gaining, yet I see a lot of people never dropping below 500mg week continuing to get ever more freaky. I know a guy who has been on no less than 750mg/week for two years, and continues to grow. Reality is, genetics play a big role, and how well you respond to gear is a major factor in how big you can ultimately get. Some will fizzle out, and be really stubborn, others will continue to grow off moderate cycles, and when they get there, get f-ing monstrous off cycles like this one above. Others will take cycles like this and become impressive no doubt, but not convert themselves into true freaks. It is allot to put on the line, your health, money, lifestyle... So people reading this should take that into consideration, allot to loose here boys and girls.....

vettewreck is offline Banned
    I love Eq, especially in long cycles. ive ran several 6 months cycles and it went good. Of course Im not a first, second, or third timer and this should only be done by someone who KNOWS what they are doing. Im also with Duck on dropping the primo and replacing with Masterone. I love how Mast makes me look. That combined with the Eq and you will look pretty sick. Ive ran them both at the same time and LOVED it. Test, Eq, Tren , Mast is my favorite cycle.

dd0316 is offline Member
    To Far From massive: I wasnt explicitly clear when i was posting my dosages of test - which is the drug which is remaining constant in my cycle.

My last 6 month cycle..i stayed at 1000mg for about 14 weeks, and then came down to 250mg for a few weeks, and finally back up to 1000 for the remainder, until the last 3 weeks (i actualy cycled for 6months and 3 weeks) where i came back down to 250mg/wk and finaly 250mg/10 days.

Personal preference was to come off at a lower dose for psychological reasons. Even when at 1000mg to 250mg, you notice the difference mentally. so to avoid a big mental crash, i find its good to get used to having a lower dose in your body and then come off. just my opinion though

When i came off...to be honest, other than a little bit of a loss in strength, and a few lbs in water...i never felt like my body was crashing. Didnt have any depression,or anything of the like during PCT..the worst part was the acne on my shoulders..but thats expected

...i got my level's tested about 2 months after my PCT and everything was normal, in fact i was at the top of the range for TEST. During the time leading up to the blood test (and after), i just trained smart and ate smart. If you know that your not gonna be the monster you are when your off cycle, like u r when you're on...then it makes the coming off process really easy. Its the people who dont expect it or who expect to keep EVERYTHING and stay "full" who get depressed and screwed in the head.

The other thing you have to consider, as Duckhombre mentioned above is all the risks and sacrifices. For 6 months i think i had a total of probably 6 beers. This essentially means drinking soda water when you and your buddies wanna go out. This means controlling the extra aggression which may build up. It means telling your friends "No, i cant go for Wings and beer" Its not because its bad for you (ok its not good) its because if youre going to put your body through the stress of steroids for a long time, you should be very aware of how to maximize their gains, or its just not worth it.

Ill wrap this up cuz its long, but i, and remember, EVERYTHING I'VE SAID IS FROM OPINION, find that a longer cycle allows my body to enter into homeostasis with a high level of test. Instead of noticing that youre on test, or having big breakouts, or other problems, my body seems to adjust, and the side effects disappear (My blood work showed that my cholesterol actually dropped in month 5, along with my already low BP) and the gains become solidified. I found that 12 weeks on and then off was just too much of a roller coaster. GOing on slow, staying there, and coming off slow has just worked wonders for me.

Anyways, hopefully that helps..just remember, EVERYONE is different, and what works for me may not work for you as Duckhombre said...its a matter of YOU!

Thread Information