Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    winston06 is offline Junior Member

Tren Ace/ Test Blend....

Hello, I'm thinking about starting a 12 week cycle of TREN /TEST. My buddy will be doing it as well. The stuff we will be taking is:

Sustained Release Testosterone Blend: 10 cc vial
    Enanthate 230 mg/ml - Propionate 110 mg/ml

Sustained Release Trenbolone Acetate: 10 cc vial
    100 mg/ml

I would be starting off taking 1/2 cc of each, 115 mg test E, 105 mg test P, and 50 mg Tren. Using a 23 G 1 1/2" pin IM EOD. I'm 25 years old 6'2'' 223 lbs. Just looking to lean out and gain some lean muscle.

What do you guys think about the Test blend? or the whole cycle? I searched google and different forums about this and haven't found anything. Also, still not too sure about a PCT. Don't know if it would be different from others. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by winston06; 12-27-2010 at 04:50 PM.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Not sure on the test blend, I would be apt to say use test prop with the tern ace. Pct should be aggressive with tern, so i isuggest you research a solid pct
    You may also find the tren dose at 50mgs eod a little on the low side, I understand caution but 60-70mgs eod might better suit..jm2c your cycle you run it the way you want.
    Also have some caber on hand for the 19nor sides
    Last edited by MBMETC; 12-27-2010 at 06:38 PM.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Also, how many cycles prior to this and which gear was used?

The test is blended with the E and Prop already. It's all oil based, ran it for about 4 weeks prior and saw some good gains in the short amount of time. Hurts like a bitch though! So you would bump it up to about 70 on the tren ? How about the test, 10nispro thinks it's a little too much. Any input? My PCT looks like this...

Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Would you add anything?

Also you said to have some caber. What is that and what is 19nor sides? Fairly new to this and would like to soak up as much info as I can. I appreciate your advice and patience guys!

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    Not sure on the test blend, I would be apt to say use test prop with the tern ace. Pct should be aggressive with tern, so i isuggest you research a solid pct
    You may also find the tren dose at 50mgs eod a little on the low side, I understand caution but 60-70mgs eod might better suit..jm2c your cycle you run it the way you want.
    Also have some caber on hand for the 19nor sides
    Hey MBMETC...What is caber? and what are the 19nor sides? Thanks for the great info!

Quote Originally Posted by winston06 View Post
    Hey MBMETC...What is caber? and what are the 19nor sides? Thanks for the great info!
    cabergoline its to combat sides from the tren . a 19nor ie tren and deca are 19nors

How often will u be injecting?

Op states injection eod that's why I'm suggesting running test prop, I think it will also help keep blood levels stable

That's alot of test per week to only want to gain alittle lean muscle. Or am I adding incorrectly?

To OP, I was thinking you were doing 1cc per injection. My bad. I personally don't like blends of test as you have. You would do better keeping the esters the same. Just remember the higher you run the Tren the more sides that can arise.

Try warming the gear, after loading the syringe, and that can help with injection pain.

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    To OP, I was thinking you were doing 1cc per injection. My bad. I personally don't like blends of test as you have. You would do better keeping the esters the same. Just remember the higher you run the Tren the more sides that can arise.

Try warming the gear, after loading the syringe, and that can help with injection pain.
    I ran this cycle a bit ago and it was great, but it was only 50 mg of tren. I'm gonna bump it up to 75 this time and keep using the test blend. I wanted to see if anyone on this forum has had any experience with this stuff.

I did warm the gear up for about 3 minutes under hot water before injecting, seemed to help out a little bit. There's prob just a lot of BA in the test.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    1 1/2 in..... eod???? your glutes are gonna take a beating. get some 1in and rotate other body parts.

Thread Information