Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Prop leading to PCT?

I've never done it, but I was considering switching to prop at the end of this Sust/Deca cycle just to coordinate the exact PCT timing better (21 days Deca, 18 days for Sust seems like a long and vague timing as opposed to 3 days for prop) For instance stop the Deca 3 weeks from PCT, 3 days later take the last Sust. shot, 9 days later (half time) start prop eod for 3 weeks, three days after last shot, PCT!!! I've been thinking about this a lot, but since I've never done it I would appreciate any comments at all on it. Does this make any sense, or would it be better to keep it simple and do as I've always done. (Deca 3 weeks out from PCT, last Sustonon shot 3 days later, PCT 18 days after that. I've run Proviron through out at 100 mg ed so Proviron 50 mg ed after last Sust. shot, right up to PCT. I've run HCG at 250 iu's twice a week though out the cycle, so I would up it to 500 twice a week for 2 weeks right up to PCT. If it really wouldn't make any difference, I'd rather do it the easy way. I've ****ed up a front load with no adverse consequences, thank Christ... Any opinion is welcome...

Blog Entries
    Writing from a weird time zone...

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sure. If you decide to backload with prop, though, I would keep blasting till the other esters have cleared, then taper down a bit before coming off (maybe over 2 weeks). A huge sudden drop in androgens can make you feel shittier than necessary and cause acne and other side effects. But if you aren't prone to side effects from hormonal fluctuations, just run it straight through at a good dose, then start PCT 4 days after your last shot.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Man, I'm not prone to sides at all but was also thinking of going off the Deca , cutting back from 1 gram Sustonon to 500 mg prop a week for the last 2 weeks as well as deloading at half my training volume (Currently Slingshot Training), then start another reload/PCT w/Clen 4 days later. What do you think of that plan?

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Thanks Man, I'm not prone to sides at all but was also thinking of going off the Deca, cutting back from 1 gram Sustonon to 500 mg prop a week for the last 2 weeks as well as deloading at half my training volume (Currently Slingshot Training), then start another reload/PCT w/Clen 4 days later. What do you think of that plan?
    I've never done it, but it sounds fine.

Blog Entries
    Me either, but think I'll give it a go. I'll let you know how it goes...Thanks again

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    I'm not really into the whole ramping down thing. But I do like the idea of the clean cut from cylcle to pct. Out there in the WWW is the thingamagig called 'The Steroid Calculator' and it swift for determining doses when switching esters, as may be nessasary from time to time. It will calculate your average blood levels, with many esters and compounds, so you can mess with variable doses until you come out with pretty stable numbers. Obviously this is going require that you start your prop low, and slowly ramp it up. Find it and try it out, it's not exact science, but it's better than a guess.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckhombre View Post
    I'm not really into the whole ramping down thing. But I do like the idea of the clean cut from cylcle to pct. Out there in the WWW is the thingamagig called 'The Steroid Calculator' and it swift for determining doses when switching esters, as may be nessasary from time to time. It will calculate your average blood levels, with many esters and compounds, so you can mess with variable doses until you come out with pretty stable numbers. Obviously this is going require that you start your prop low, and slowly ramp it up. Find it and try it out, it's not exact science, but it's better than a guess.
    THAT is what I was looking for!! I'll still probably deload the thing, but I'd like to absolutely STICK PCT timing this time and see what happens. I still have 7 weeks and the deload to figure it out. This is what I wanted. Thanks!!!

PCT timing is not a huge issue. Just start the SERMs a bit before the test completely leaves your system (which is why I said 4 days for prop), so that it has built up a bit by the time your androgen levels bottom out. Either way, the compounds and durations (and especially what your cycle consisted of) will make way more difference than the exact day you start PCT.

Thread Information