Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    fla4life00 is offline New Member

Angry I'm scared..... someone help

I'm 26 ok before i logged on to this site i listened to a gym buddy who i believed had his best intrest in when it came to working out. Long story short didnt know body fat percentage played a major part in whether or not to get jacked. ok with that being said im 6"1 280 pounds im sure im between 16-18% bodyfat even though it wasnt professionally checked i just medically retired from the military.HE told me to take Test E and Tren acetate 1mg of each twice a week. I have 7 years experiance of working out so i can build and cut muscle at any time and plus i have a very good build. Im going to post a pic of me now am i going to get b**** tits please dont be to harsh remember ima wounded veteran i helped you now help me pls. Just took a year and a half off the gym after getting injured. also ive done about an half a cycle of tren before i was injured. ok after the pic i realize the mirror has been lying to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm scared..... someone help-2010-12-13-16.36.51.jpg  

sorry also today was my first dose

biggerisbetter1827 is offline Junior Member
    First off 1mg of each? I'm assuming thats a typo....You can't tell for sure from a pic if some one is going to develop gyno or not its more based on genetic predisposition but a higher body fat does increase your chances of getting it. If I were you I would come off cycle do a ton more research on these compounds and in the mean time work on lowering your body fat to the 10-12% range. And when and if you decided to jump back on again drop the tren and run the test by itself. Make sure you have a planned PCT and AI on hand in case you are gyno prone.
    -D
    O ya and stop listening to your buddy.

ty357 is offline Member
    you mean to tell me he just told you to take this and this and you just did it, and you were fighting in the military for us smh> dont mean to be harsh bro byut cmon ur a veteran. Well your body fat will be considered high but i dont think after 1 dose you will be messed up btw do you have any bromo, prami or dosti on hand or any pct

TheMemoryRemains is offline Associate Member
    Few pointers.

Tren isnt good for a first cycle because of sides and other reasons, search and youll find out why.

You got a solid foundation and usually AAS users go UNDER 15% BF, so even a slight diet will do wonders if you were to jump on a cycle.

"Bitch tits"... gyno, not sure if you would be prone to it, I know for a fact more sides happen including gyno when you have more BF%, which is why your asking?

I suggest, more researching on AAS/PCT's.... checking the diet section ect.
    A few months of that and youll be able to answer your own questions and write your own AAS cycle + diet cycle and its worth it.

If you show your doing something youll get more help, please dont jump in it premature and screw yourself up even more then your then you already are from your discharge, your a solider so I have trust in you that youll work hard and accomplish your goals with or without AAS.

Salute.
    Last edited by TheMemoryRemains; 12-13-2010 at 03:58 PM.

me again ...

No i dont have any pct on hand but im def going to buy some and im sure it wasnt a typo i draw to the one mark from both bottles. I mean i think i was just really scared. You know the mirror lies to you but the camera definently does not. I think im going to go ahead with the cycle due to the fact that i think waiting on answers and asking my dad because he's a vet i can do this im going to eat right train hard and keep you guys updated. Im going to go and get my exact body fat percentage done tommorow and measurements and teh diet and workout so you can either watch me fail or follow me to greatness...also here's a image of me before injury in iraq all natural..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm scared..... someone help-l_67c3f53080398a5f7a95b044c5ef364f.jpg   I'm scared..... someone help-l_3ddb77d4671116d49ce26fbfe6984b83.jpg  

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    looks like your at 18%bf in the pic in iraq bro , just so you know what to go off of

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    oh yeah, thanks to all you military vets and active members for what you do!!!!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    My advice would be not to run a cycle at this time, concentrate on diet and training for 12 months..

Btw your bf% in that first photo is more like 20/25% .....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thanks matt....

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^ Good solid advice as always from Matt. I think what you meant to say was you did 1ml of each compound not 1mg but no worries whether it was 1ml or 1mg just stop now. No harm has been done at this point, so its safe to stop. Do the diet and exercise thing as mentioned get the bodyfat down read and learn and by the end of the year you will be ready for a cycle and know which single compound you should choose.

You looked good overseas, the first photo was bad but I understand you were injured so just concentrate on recovery and cycle later, you got your whole life in front of you.

cro
    Blog Entries
    how much have you taken so far . and you should order some stane from the sponcer ar-r and run it at 12.5 mg every other day . drop the tren and run the test alone. that will keep the tits away. your body fat is higher then 16/18 your in 20s . make sure you get some pct chems 2 / from ar-r. tamox is nolva and clomid . you should not have jumped the gun with out research bro . im a veteran 2 usmc, theres alot of us on here so your just still another # bro ,no offence. not everyone is prone to get bitch tits (gyno) eas up i know it has been on my mind to i started out at a little higher bf% 20 then i dopped down to 14% so i could get on gear to reduce risks , thats all . some people can have no bf and get it easy.
    Last edited by cro; 12-16-2010 at 05:28 AM.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    how much have you taken so far . and you should order some stane from the sponcer ar-r and run it at 12.5 mg every other day . drop the tren and run the test alone. that will keep the tits away. your body fat is higher then 16/18 your in 20s . make sure you get some pct chems 2 / from ar-r. tamox is nolva and clomid . you will be fine but you should not have jumped the gun with out research bro . im a veteran 2 usmc, theres alot of us on here so your just still another # bro ,no offence. not everyone is prone to get bitch tits (gyno) eas up i know it has been on my mind to i started out at a little higher bf% 20 then i dopped down to 14% so i could get on gear to reduce risks , thats all . some people can have no bf and get it easy.
    how do you know he isn't prone to gyno man; increased test means increased estrogen - it's the body's natural way for homeostasis. But I do agree fla, drop the tren and run the test alone for your first cycle. I would def get some nolvadex or l-dex to help with estrogen and get your pct in order.

Also, i highly recommend this Forma Stanzol from here man.https://www.mrsupps.com/Product-Forma-Stanzol_26.aspx Apply, 5 pumps to each pec 2x a day.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't mean to be negative but this guy comes on the board and posts asking for help saying he is concerned about Gyno and he has high body fat. Everyone agrees (even the OP) that his bodyfat is higher than the 16%-18% originally stated, I think its safe to say its at least 22-25%. In addition to the high body fat the guy has stated he was injured and had to take a year and a half off training, its clear from the pictures 2&3 that he is completly capable of training and getting his body fat down to a safe point before cycling.

Yet in light of this contrary to Matts post and despite the fact that he has stated that he has only done one dose of Test/Tren so far you guy are suggesting he either drop the tren and continue with the test or get some PCT drugs then stop...This is really bad advice this guy needs to heed Matts advice and stop the cycle now, train and diet to lower body fat and also to build connnective tissue all prior to using straight Test or any other AAS. What are we going to tell the guy when he posts that he noticed a lump behind his nipple and he tore his pec or rolled a bicep due to cycling without a solid foundation?

To the OP stick with the solid advice you seem to have already accepted in your reply to Matt, do not let other opinions dissuade you from this course of action.

Just my 2 cents,

FFM

OP-

Please stop this cycle immediately. You don't have any AI, SERM, or anti-prolactin on hand to combat the sides of the AAS you are taking (hell, you don't even know the sides of what you're taking). You really need to educate your self about AAS before considering whether it is right for you. You need to drop at least 10% - 15% body fat in my opinion (due to estroginic side-effects) and begin training again to get your body closer to its natural potential before you attempt a cycle. If you continue with this, you will not get the results you are looking for, and will probably experience many negative side effects.

No disrespect is intended - I appreciate and respect all our vets, especially those who have sacrificed like yourself.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would agree that he should not be running a cycle at this point, but he has most likely already shut down his HPTA with that single shot of Tren (or maybe just severely suppressed it if it was 100mg of acetate). So just discontinuing without any PCT meds might not be the best idea. OP, order some Tamoxifen from AR-R (the banner on the top right). That single shot of Test E will hold you over for 2 weeks, which is more than enough time for you to receive the Tamox (so don't take any more shots). Just take the tamox for 5 weeks at 20mg/day starting 14 days after your injection. Or you can just stop everything now and just hope that your HPTA recovers quickly on its own, but I wouldn't chance it, especially at that BF level (which likely makes you very gyno prone).

Van Suka is offline Junior Member

New kid on the block

Hi everyone. I'm new here....so much to read but I'm looking forward to learning more. I have attached some pics of myself in hopes that one of you could guesstimate my body fat %. I have been training for about 2 years now and my main goal is to build more muscle and increase fitness. Your feedback is appreciated.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_14752.JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	112921Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_14702.JPG 
Views:	143 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	112922

bruary17 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Van Suka View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm new here....so much to read but I'm looking forward to learning more. I have attached some pics of myself in hopes that one of you could guesstimate my body fat %. I have been training for about 2 years now and my main goal is to build more muscle and increase fitness. Your feedback is appreciated.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_14752.JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	112921Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_14702.JPG 
Views:	143 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	112922
    BAHAHAHA!! Not laughing at you Van Suka, you gotta start your own thread tho buddy. Just struck me as funny, I'm reading all about the OP and his fear of gyno then I stumble on....."Hi everyone. I'm new here....."

TheMemoryRemains is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    BAHAHAHA!! Not laughing at you Van Suka, you gotta start your own thread tho buddy. Just struck me as funny, I'm reading all about the OP and his fear of gyno then I stumble on....."Hi everyone. I'm new here....."
    lol'd

cro
    Blog Entries
    post your own thread

Van Suka is offline Junior Member
    Haha, sorry guys. I realized what I had done shortly after I had posted. I did however; copy and paste into a new thread. Wow, I feel like a rookie.

shennen is offline Associate Member
    You should be scared, your brain can't be trusted. Take those pics down and cover your face, CID is gonna eat your shit for breakfast.

cro
    Blog Entries
    wtf does he care hes a wounded vet f--- them bro he served hes out now obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by shennen View Post
    You should be scared, your brain can't be trusted. Take those pics down and cover your face, CID is gonna eat your shit for breakfast.

shennen is offline Associate Member

Thread Information