Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the judge View Post
    i agree with yungone...........im on trt program a 200mg 1cc per week and my old man 350mg 1.8cc per week.500mg sounds very reasonable to me.
    Case in point fellas. Thanks for the input Judge and Kdub.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You may notice it sooner (maybe because the Cyp you've gotten has been of higher quality than the Enanthate), but it is impossible for Cyp to actually peak and clear your system faster than Enanthate. E is the shorter ester.
    The term "peaking" was not ever part of the argument here Bon. My statement was (just as Kdub said) that it was "felt" much sooner than test e. But ive heard this alot and perhaps not everyone experiences this but it and has been reported.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    The term "peaking" was not ever part of the argument here Bon. My statement was (just as Kdub said) that it was "felt" much sooner than test e. But ive heard this alot and perhaps not everyone experiences this but it and has been reported.
    Yes, it was. The guy I was replying to said that he felt as though the Cyp was getting in and out of his system faster (which is not possible). So this has to do with blood levels, not just some libido increase. If you feel it faster than Enanthate , it is likely because:
    A) the Enanthate was underdosed, so the Cyp reached a higher concentration in a shorter time.
    b) the cyp contained some prop, which is entirely possible if it is UGL. After all, Prop costs less $/g than anything else, and adding a bit to Cyp would cause it to kick in sooner and make customers think, "wow! This is some really high quality Cyp!".

Enanthate or cypionaite just randomly pick one your first time, then try the other the next time. Only difference between cyp and enanthate is that people get different side effects from each one. Enanthate gave me nasty ass sleep problems and cypionate was considerably less.

i doubt that. Prop is more expensive then cyp.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhero d-bolman View Post
    This is inaccurate. Atleast with my source anyways.

Youre right, Bon, i missed the in and out part. But for me i was implying just felt it sooner/quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhero d-bolman View Post
    I meant raw, not finished product. I know what I'm talking about here.

Kdub is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bon,

All Test at the time came from Vet supply. Less quality control? I wouldn't doubt it. Back in 1996 a 200ml [75 mg/ml] bladder of Cyp or Enan went for less than a tank of gas. Prop bladder at 500 ml [100 mg/ml] went for slightly more than twice that. I should dig up the photo I have of me holding that monster up.

Really difficult to compare the two regarding quality and to come to a fair or accurate result is impossible. However, I can report that libido, pump, endurance, stamina, strength and muscle building qualities of Cyp far exceed those of Enan for me personally. Upon ceasing the Cyp cycle, I felt a noticeable surge in libido and slight outbreak in acne after 5 days. I recovered rather quickly.

Enan in comparison with exact dosage left me "flat" and took much longer to clear my system. We can debate or research why it is Cyp has this "quick 5 day effect" for some and for others they notice zero difference between the two esters. Science tells us (me) one thing but my body and the results says something different.

BTW, when Matarazzo came down under for a guest appearance tour in the early 90's, he went through 2 bladders (400 ml) in ten days. The guys couldn't believe it. 40 ml and 3000 mg a day. Simply amazing. He returned the two empty bladders to the sponsor and thanked him.

I doubt that legitimate Veterinary steroids are ever sold in 200ml bladders. It sound like some UGL garbage to me, passed off as Vet Grade (like QV).
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 12-21-2010 at 07:32 PM.

jonnoAU is offline New Member
    gday guys,
    yes noob here but i have done my research before starting, im going to buy test ethenate 250mg only! to start my first cycle just need a little bit of info from the vets..
    i have never done this before, i have been trainning for 3 years now, im bulk as it is but all natural stuff, im currently doing MMA ( cage fighting) but have 1 year of trainning left before stepping in the cage, i also do alot of weights.. i cant stop doing them i just love the feel of a tear, i am about 117kg 24 years old and about 6 foot, plus bulk, i have fat around the edges that are hard to get rid of, my diet is intact with protien shakes, i eat about 5-6 times daily,

my question is, would taking ethenate shot on the first month then the 2nd month take another shot then every thourght nightly for a 12 week cycle be good for a starter?? and would i need anything else with this cycle? im pritty sure gyno wont hit me unless i go hard out with the dosage but seeing its only a little amout i dont see any affect..
    sorry if the story is all over the place....
    thanks heaps

They were readily available (probably still are) in Australia for the purposes of preventing sheath rot in sheep. Ranchers would hang the bladder upside down like an IV bag and run a line down to a needle to inject many if not hundreds of sheep at a time (over the course of a morning or day).

No UGL stuff here. In fact I am so sure these were legitimate Veterinary steroids because I went to the livestock supply company myself and purchased them over the counter. No prescriptions and no questions asked. I even sent in my girlfriend once for half a dozen of them. I also received the exact same bladders from a friend's boyfriend who was a rancher. Spent a weekend at his ranch about 2 hours outside of Adelaide. Had a whole shelf full of them.

Google "Coopers Banrot" and you will be enlightened. T'was the reason I sold everything I had and moved to Aussie to pursue pro bbing in 1996. Gear that is cheap, real and highly accessible and made contacts while in Canada that allowed me to settle into a group of guys training and who welcomed me into their circle.

When I was leaving in 1997, these bladders had turned S4 (illegal without a script) and fell under the same category as cocaine and other narcotics. Come in a green and yellow box with a pic of a sheep on the front.

Moved there '96 and became s4 in '97? Ouch.

Also, is that what caused u to move back or did u not suceed in pro bb'ing

Ok, so now this begs the question: how do testosterone injections prevent foreskin infections in sheep?

BTW, gross. lol
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 12-22-2010 at 04:18 AM.

Ok, so now this leads to: how do testosterone injections prevent foreskin infections in sheep?

BTW, gross. lol
    Hey man, i considered this helpful information!

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    I prefer enanthate guys.. 300- 500 mg for starters would b sufficent i guess for 10-12 weeks.

Semper fi!

Quote Originally Posted by blizzard View Post
    I prefer enanthate guys.. 300- 500 mg for starters would b sufficent i guess for 10-12 weeks.

Semper fi!
    300mg is too low, i'd say 500 is best.

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Moved there '96 and became s4 in '97? Ouch.

Also, is that what caused u to move back or did u not suceed in pro bb'ing
    I had a head on motorcycle collision when I was 19, 4 years previous. I went 60 kph/45 mph head first into a car door on my CBR600. 20 year old woman girl pulled out from from the right... I never had a chance. It is a miracle I live and double miracle I was not paralyzed however, I did sustain massive damage to my upper back and T3/T4. Took me 7 months to recover and get back to the gym.

I decided to pursue my passion despite all the injury. I trained through limited range of motion, nerve damage, and of course pain. At the end of my 18 months stay in Aussie, my body was completely broken. Even doing curls was too much. I managed to keep my pressing movements for chest using a close grip to stabilize my right shoulder. 375 lbs for sets and high reps took care of chest but everything else was too much. I never turned to painkillers either. I learned to adapt to my injuries but ran out of ways to adapt.

Shrugs with 700 lbs and standing calf raises with 1200 lbs didn't do my back and good either.

I managed 230 lbs @ 9% standing 6 foot using mostly Test (Cyp, Prop, Enan), a touch of Deca and EQ (small dosages that would only help the joints), touch of Winnie, no GH or orals or insulin . Started lifted at 12 so I had a pretty base to start with. Could have played pro hockey at 18 but life had other ideas.

Thanks for asking.

Ok, so now this begs the question: how do testosterone injections prevent foreskin infections in sheep?

BTW, gross. lol
    Yup, nasty. Now if you will excuse me, I will get back to enjoying my Christmas ham. LOL

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey Kdub,

I had heard about the bladder test before and was wondering what the hell it was, thanks for shining some light on the subject. I would ask you if you thought the bladder test for sheep was inferior to human grade but you would probably just say,

Naahhaahhaahh!

Kdub, r u still pursuing or what? You said 230@9%, with minimal compound, no gh, if you havent yet, why not go forward if this really an ambition? I believe that if a person has ability and/or talent why not utilize them!?!?

Good reads btw.

Hi yung,

I was 23 then and 38 now. Just started semi-serious training 4 years ago. It has taken a long time to heal my injuries. I cycled for the first time in 13 years last year. 24 lbs in the first 21 days with little bloat and on a low carb diet. I saw 243 lbs @ 15%. Heavy weights are out for me so I train lighter - volume training with higher reps - which has been pretty good on my spine and shoulders.

Funny you ask, I have been contemplating competing in 18 months and working off a Prime/Blast schedule - 6 cycles of this process, hence the PM structure of my next cycle. HRT is looking like a reality as my most recent bloodwork is low and beyond low.

Trouble is for 18 months living in a box. It is a 100% full time job and I do recall the sacrifices made. However, I know that my prime days are over so if I do decide to compete, it will be with myself. I am looking now to balance out my physique and bring up weak points. Maybe get down to 225 @ 4-5%?

I am interested to see what GH does to my physique as Marcus and others say it transformed theirs.

Question is, do I want to really do this? I am an all or nothing kinda guy and life at 270 I (I assume) has its challenges. If I do decide, no insulin , no synthol, and am not sure about Tren . However, with my profession, it might be good publicity.

How about yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Kdub View Post
    Yup, nasty. Now if you will excuse me, I will get back to enjoying my Christmas ham. LOL
    At least it isn't mutton.
    Which, BTW, I actually had today for lunch

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle was test e for 10wks at 250mg wk and i got GREAT results and was happy as hek!! which it also gave me room to kick it up on my next cyle as well!! i think theres a benifit at starting at a lower dose for the first timers. 500mg is too much....but thats just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Hey Kdub,

I had heard about the bladder test before and was wondering what the hell it was, thanks for shining some light on the subject. I would ask you if you thought the bladder test for sheep was inferior to human grade but you would probably just say,

Naahhaahhaahh!
    ^^^ ROFL.

But they should be of the same potency, since Vet grade products are still overseen by government agencies and held to (roughly) the same standards as HG.

Kdub, i admire your realism towards life and how can rationally weigh out all things to be considered such as you health, age, existing injuries, etc... Most people refuse to take heed to these things and just totally neglect them at all costs for their own selfishness. Indeed, youre 38 now but just look at ronnie man, 46 yrs old and still busting all the competitions a$$! Lol.

As for me, i simply have too much going on in life to pursue this sport. I have 3 kids, the best F'in career ever, and a possible future business to operate, this leaves me with little time to do this. Besides bro, i dont have those killer genetics to grow like freak. Id be more like a modern frank zane, or so i hope.

Like you said, this requires 100% dedication and with all i have going on, thats just not an option. Besides, keeping itmmy hobby would probably make it waaaay more fun then a job, right?

Whatever you choose man, put all you got into it...thats a good basic rule to life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information