RANE2001 is offline Junior Member

Why did my thread get deleted

This is something that kills me, I made a thread stating how I have not recieved my gear from somewhere and i get flamed and my post deleted. (And by the way Bertuzzi, you can go phuck yourself I didt attack you on my post that was deleted you *****. don't go attacking me on mine. Love these cyber thugs behind a computer ). Now all i said was that I had not received my shipment and its going on 2 months, at no point in time did I give a complete web site address or anything relating to that nature. If I would have said Hey everyone so and so IS GTG! with the same name that post would not have been deleted. And dont tell me it has because there are hundreds of them just do a search. I wonder if there will ever be a board that is not biased because of any financial aspect. which I am guessing that is the case considering why that post was deleted. There are people here that have that particular business as their signature and they are fine with it? they even have banners up yet my post gets deleted? Sounds like a crock of shyt if you ask me. There is a load of great info one this board as on others but just as people are allowed to say how wonderful one business is we should also be able to say " Hey I havent recieved my order that I paid my hard earned money for" just to give caution to others on the boards that may get beat for their hard earned money. Ok rant off and this post will probably get deleted as well.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What are you talking about?
    Nobody has an AAS source in their sig line here and no AAS source has a banner.
    If its AR-R , then take it up with them in the correct forum.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    This isn't a source board. I don't know why you don't understand that.

I even quoted you the rule you broke yesterday, that's why your post was deleted.

It's nothing personal.

Follow the rules and carry on, man.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    i read your post yesterday and i also read the rules of this board and your post was in violation of those rules, you can be a member here if your unemployed so money has nothing to do with it. just play by the rules and your post wont get deleted....oh and by the way sounds like you got burnt on your gear

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    this board does not allow talking of sources either good or bad.. i recomend you go to ology or the dungeon for that, they openly speak of sources there... this is a very conservative board, but all the best information is on here.. i personally spend 90% of my time on this one but will always pop by the others to see what is going on in the lounge area, asw most the advice they give is questionable, especially when it comes to age.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RANE2001 View Post
    This is something that kills me, I made a thread stating how I have not recieved my gear from somewhere and i get flamed and my post deleted. (And by the way Bertuzzi, you can go phuck yourself I didt attack you on my post that was deleted you *****. don't go attacking me on mine. Love these cyber thugs behind a computer ). Now all i said was that I had not received my shipment and its going on 2 months, at no point in time did I give a complete web site address or anything relating to that nature. If I would have said Hey everyone so and so IS GTG! with the same name that post would not have been deleted. And dont tell me it has because there are hundreds of them just do a search. I wonder if there will ever be a board that is not biased because of any financial aspect. which I am guessing that is the case considering why that post was deleted. There are people here that have that particular business as their signature and they are fine with it? they even have banners up yet my post gets deleted? Sounds like a crock of shyt if you ask me. There is a load of great info one this board as on others but just as people are allowed to say how wonderful one business is we should also be able to say " Hey I havent recieved my order that I paid my hard earned money for" just to give caution to others on the boards that may get beat for their hard earned money. Ok rant off and this post will probably get deleted as well.
    this obnoxious a'hole needs banning. if you dont like, piss off to scamming forum

Hey Dec11 I how about if you don't like it stop commenting on my post? who made you owner or god of this forum? I have a right to speak just like everyone else here. I dont have a high post count because I do more reading than commenting. but I also dont flame people or call them ahole for no reason. So to you @ss hole learn to give respect to earn respect or did your inbred family never teach you that? My post was not directed at you so you calling me an ahole holds no warrant. I have been a member of this board for more than seven years. and just because I dont have 100,00 post of talking nonsense doesnt mean shyt. Now respect people and stop being a big guy behind a keyboard.

Well anyway, what I ordered wasn't even gear it was PCT stuff. I guess on to the next at least it was only $300. Oh well that's how we learn I guess.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    guys been a member since 2003 ,you have 2 no this is not a source board by now. im a member of everyboard ,and this is the most moraly correct board going . theres a good source board that i go on pm me and ill pm back if interested.dont take everything personal bro.

Blog Entries
    Hey Dec11 I how about if you don't like it stop commenting on my post? who made you owner or god of this forum? I have a right to speak just like everyone else here. I dont have a high post count because I do more reading than commenting. but I also dont flame people or call them ahole for no reason. So to you @ss hole learn to give respect to earn respect or did your inbred family never teach you that? My post was not directed at you so you calling me an ahole holds no warrant. I have been a member of this board for more than seven years. and just because I dont have 100,00 post of talking nonsense doesnt mean shyt. Now respect people and stop being a big guy behind a keyboard.
    yeah, your a real nice chap. the sort that gets his head punched in everytime he goes out the door, i suspect. im guessing your a member for one reason, sources and/or advertising them. your a classless brainless idiot

Blog Entries
    Well anyway, what I ordered wasn't even gear it was PCT stuff. I guess on to the next at least it was only $300. Oh well that's how we learn I guess.
    another rule break, jez you area thickshit arent you?

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    yeah, your a real nice chap. the sort that gets his head punched in everytime he goes out the door, i suspect. im guessing your a member for one reason, sources and/or advertising them. your a classless brainless idiot
    Sorry never had my head punched in, wrong person "chap". And stop assuming things with your source/advertising crap, neither of which I do. But its ok you are on ignored no further discussions with you I am above you.

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    guys been a member since 2003 ,you have 2 no this is not a source board by now. im a member of everyboard ,and this is the most moraly correct board going . theres a good source board that i go on pm me and ill pm back if interested.dont take everything personal bro.
    I have been a member here for a few years but I go on so many other boards that I may have not realized it. Its cool bro, I just got upset when my post was deleted. Its not he end of the world and like I said I was only trying to get the word out so others may tread lightly. No harm done this is after all the interwebs and a few bucks wont make me or break me. I look at it this way it cost me X amount ( let me not put a figure or Dec11 will get his panties in a bunch) to realize I got beat. Live and learn just glad it wasn't more money.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Please read the rules, we don't talk about sources,prices and we don't flame each other, if you have a problem seek a willing mod or vet via pm to see if they will help you but in all honestly reading your posts in this thread you need to change your attitude and do some reading regarding the rules.

bruary17 is offline Member
    The guy got screwed out of money, I would have been pi$$ed too. He tried spreading the word expressing his upset and preventing others from the possible upset as well, unfortuately, he violated policy in doing so. This is a VERY conservative board, which I prefer over the others due to all the good people here and their willingness to help others. The people make this board what it is, we just have to abide by the policy.

Rane2001, I see what you were trying to do and I appreciate it, just try not to cross that fine line of breaking the rules, and try not to let it get to you so much when guys criticize. You seem to be getting really bent out of shape at guys behind a computer screen that are worlds away. Hope you figure your mess out and get your order!

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    The guy got screwed out of money, I would have been pi$$ed too. He tried spreading the word expressing his upset and preventing others from the possible upset as well, unfortuately, he violated policy in doing so. This is a VERY conservative board, which I prefer over the others due to all the good people here and their willingness to help others. The people make this board what it is, we just have to abide by the policy.

Rane2001, I see what you were trying to do and I appreciate it, just try not to cross that fine line of breaking the rules, and try not to let it get to you so much when guys criticize. You seem to be getting really bent out of shape at guys behind a computer screen that are worlds away. Hope you figure your mess out and get your order!
    Thanks Bruary,
    I just don't appreciate being called names by tough guys. I have never called anyone a name anywhere on the net. Unless they get out of line and disrespect me or my character first. I treat people like they treat me. My post wasn't intended to violate any rules and if I did I apologize for it. Instead of deleting the post that particular business could have been omitted. whatever I don't run the board or own it or have any MOD power. Nor do I want any. Just trying to make my point and even though this is the USA with freedom of speech we still get censored. Whatever I am on someone else s board/home I will follow the rules governed by such. But when I am called an @sshole for no apparent reason as this post did not affect him personally, I took it personally because it was a personal attack. once again I am over it, what can you expect from such.

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Amazes me that people still throw out "freedom of speech"... It's a private board, with it's own rules of membership. Break those rules, or can't abide by them, and get banned. It's not hard.

And considering the topics usually discussed on a board like this, you'd think that people would be more inclined to read the rules before either joining or starting to post. Maybe that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    Amazes me that people still throw out "freedom of speech"... It's a private board, with it's own rules of membership. Break those rules, or can't abide by them, and get banned. It's not hard.

And considering the topics usually discussed on a board like this, you'd think that people would be more inclined to read the rules before either joining or starting to post. Maybe that's just me.

If you are going to quote me also quote the part where i said "I am on someone else's board/home I will follow the rules governed by such"... :scratch..

I am done with this thread guess that is what happens when you try to look out for people...We are all at the mercy of the rules of the boards. We either like it or leave. I am fully aware of that. I am also aware of who will get my monies again and who wont. and believe me word of mouth travels faster than a rabbit gets well you know.

Thread Information