Jamlive is offline New Member

Mma fighter cycle

Looking to run a cycle to up my performance in mma. I am 22 years old 5'10 and 175 15 percent bf. I have ran three cycles before but all for bulking. I'm looking to run test prop, eq2( acetate and propionate ) and might add some tren ace or masteron just not sure. Looking for some advice on what to run length and dosage. Pct will be hcg while on and nolvadex /clomid. Wanting to fight at probably either 155-170. Just want to lower my bodyfat to maybe 8 and increase strength as much as possible .

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    To start out with... three cycles at your age is a recipe for disaster.. obviously it is to late to for that so we will get back to your orginal question.. You probably want to do a lean buk, a build that i would have assumed you would have gotten from tren .. I suggest you go and post your diet in the diet section before you try any more steroids .., at your height and weight and cycle experience you should be fighting in the 210lb range.. not talking shit i am your height and 245lbs... 15% BF.. Not trying to compare as i am sure that you want to stay at a lower weight class.. but in all honesty you should be able to have hed a solid 200lbs at 7-8% BF.. steroids are not going to get you where you want to go man.. training will be the only thing to do that..

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    im not gonna say anything about ur age as im only 19 and im on my first cycle already but three cycles in and your only 175? u really need to work on your diet and training cause to be honest thats just embarrasing.
    look at your goals mate, u wanna loose 5-20 pounds and u wanna run a cycle. sterioids are for building muscle not for lazy ppl who want a easy way out of there training, which is what you are cause ur three cycles in and only 175 pounds.

low carb, fasted cardio in morning for an hour, go eat, go back for ur lifting go eat then go back and do ur cardio again, eat lots of fish drink lots of water and ull be very happy with ur results.

Well I probably shouldve gave some more info on myself. Back when I quit using I was walking around 215-220 but got really sick and took a hit financially so diet and training went out the window and started dropping weight and muscle fast. Not looking to start next cycle till spring when I'm back in shape about 100 percent but want to have my order placed so when I'm ready I'll have it.

McFly is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamlive View Post
    Looking to run a cycle to up my performance in mma. I am 22 years old 5'10 and 175 15 percent bf. I have ran three cycles before but all for bulking. I'm looking to run test prop, eq2( acetate and propionate) and might add some tren ace or masteron just not sure. Looking for some advice on what to run length and dosage. Pct will be hcg while on and nolvadex/clomid. Wanting to fight at probably either 155-170. Just want to lower my bodyfat to maybe 8 and increase strength as much as possible .
    You havnt done your research... Tren and cardio don't mix

I was looking for an opinion on combining tren ace and eq2 if anyone used both. Just want to do either a light dose of tren or try masteron . Used tren in past and didn't have any problems so just sticking with what I know. When I was running tren I was close to 230 though and I'd get winded just looking at a treadmill lol

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    I was looking for an opinion on combining tren ace and eq2 if anyone used both. Just want to do either a light dose of tren or try masteron. Used tren in past and didn't have any problems so just sticking with what I know. When I was running tren I was close to 230 though and I'd get winded just looking at a treadmill lol

Forgot to mention that.. tren ruinscardio...itgives youtheinability to breath while trying to do exsesiveexercises.. forget the tren.. just run test and EQ...500mg test and 300mg EQ for ten weeks at our size

I was looking at just prop and eq but would they add enough functional strength. When I got sick and quit lifting I lost insane amounts of strength and want to get some back. How about masteron

stang is offline Associate Member
    check the diets out on this board and hit the weights for a good while first.. if u were that sick u lost that much weight u might not even want to try ped steroids it might not be safe...

It was just a bad case of mono. Plus laziness and poorness which equalled 2 meals a day over the usual 6. A few months of that will kill weight it seems

The Hyena is offline Junior Member
    First of all you should know the detection times of EVERY substance you put in your body....
    second just push the cardio and eat right .. your toooo young to cycle

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    you definetely werent ever ready to cycle with that much weight fluctuation .and being a fighter youdont want to gain much weight and you have to work cardio alot to work endurance so i think its not good.so it seems to me that steroids would be more of a hinder than help bro.
    I was looking for an opinion on combining tren ace and eq2 if anyone used both. Just want to do either a light dose of tren or try masteron. Used tren in past and didn't have any problems so just sticking with what I know. When I was running tren I was close to 230 though and I'd get winded just looking at a treadmill lol
    Last edited by cro; 12-26-2010 at 07:03 AM.

cro
    Blog Entries
    your to young 2
    Quote Originally Posted by markdbg View Post
    im not gonna say anything about ur age as im only 19 and im on my first cycle already but three cycles in and your only 175? u really need to work on your diet and training cause to be honest thats just embarrasing.
    look at your goals mate, u wanna loose 5-20 pounds and u wanna run a cycle. sterioids are for building muscle not for lazy ppl who want a easy way out of there training, which is what you are cause ur three cycles in and only 175 pounds.

low carb, fasted cardio in morning for an hour, go eat, go back for ur lifting go eat then go back and do ur cardio again, eat lots of fish drink lots of water and ull be very happy with ur results.

I've decided to just run anavar with pct if I can find a source. Can close this

cro
    Blog Entries
    great

Thread Information