poppz is offline Senior Member

fedx intl. incomming mail.safe?

So I was interes.ted i.n hearing experiences with fedx

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It has to go through US inbound customs just like anything else, so no it isn't much safer (if at all) than USPS packages.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    FedEx? Yes will still go through customs and I would imagine you would have less protection than USPS services. For example Priority mail (domestic) requires warrant to open. To open FedEx probably comes down to company policies regarding suspicious packages (which I do not know what they are) and less legal tape is required to open

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    All my gear comes through the USPS. I have never had a problem with my orders and never had anything searched.

the judge is offline New Member
    to my knowledge when i worked at fed intl priority had a different clearance produre to clear faster than regular freight.fedex has there own customs agents looking at those pkgs but doesnt nessisarily mean they wont open em up,but i believe the chances are less because your paying extra for a quicker delivery and clearance by customs.

coonhunter is offline Member
    It makes since it would be safer legally because they didnt have a warrant. that doesnt mean it your chances are better at getting your package. Im sure if it were to get open it would not make it.

Thread Information