Muscledweebe is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle critique!!!

my stats
    5'7''
    183lb
    10.5% bf
    1 10wk test e drol kicker cycle
    almost 3 years training

im thinking about my next cycle to start around march. i came off my 1st cycles pct in november and ended up with decent gains, 16 lbs and good strength. i wanna continue bulking so here is my proposed cycle:

wk 1-4 drol 100mg ed
    wk 1-12 test e 650mg ew
    wk 1-10 deca 500mg ew
    liver assist milk thistle, liv52
    a-dex on hand for gyno and bloat @.20mg eod

pct
    nolva 100/50/50/50
    clomid 40/20/20/20

planning on pinning mon and thurs. also upping my cals to 4,500 cals a day 300g protein. wich i realized i lacked at on my first cycle, i didnt up my cals as i was gaining more weight wich limited my growth imo. im also thinking of trying acutane to combat acne wich concerns me with deca as this cycle will end close to the beggining of summertime and dont wanna fight acne at that point but any suggestions is greatly appreciated

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    you got a current pic to back up that 10.5 bf because in the avi your sitting 16-18%.
    if thats current i would drop the bf% a couple of points before running over a gram of gear per week , your deffinately asking for sides...jm2c

Muscledweebe is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    you got a current pic to back up that 10.5 bf because in the avi your sitting 16-18%.
    if thats current i would drop the bf% a couple of points before running over a gram of gear per week , your deffinately asking for sides...jm2c
    Actually in that avi i was 12% bf midcycle w/bloat! But thanks for ur concerns!!!

Thread Information