[MAXIMUMSMITH] is offline New Member

I think I love Dianabol

Did my first cycle of D-bol for 4 weeks 50 mg a day
    took nolvadex alongside it at 20mg
    Gained 15 lbs. So, I didn't get gyno, but I did get bloated like a Motherf**ker, and the insomnia was brutal.

Now I'm doing my PCT as follows:

Day 1 300 mg clomid 40mg nolvadex
    Days 2-10 100 mg clomid 20mg nolvadex
    days 11-20 50 mg clomid 20 mg nolvadex

My stats are:

30 y/o
    been training hard for 6 years
    5'5"
    171 lbs
    12% bodyfat

My question is this, I ran the d-bol with Andriol @ 600mg a day divided into 4 doses (I know it's crap but that's all I could get my hands on while I was on a ship for 5 months in the persian gulf). I know andriol has a really short half life and I've been off cycle for almost a week now. My workouts have been equally intense, my nuts are getting bigger and my libido is definately intact. I dropped all the water and I look and feel good. This means I nailed it, right?

in2shape is offline Member
    dbol only 4 weeks bombom ! not good running nolva 4 4 weeks with it bom bom and now running clomid for 3 weeks bom bom and you havent gained anything yet until you have completed pct and see what you have left youll be lucky to keep 5lbs doesnt matter how hard u trained diet might of helped u nailed i think not and explain the andriol

but I'm making my own test now, right? I only ran d-bol for 4 weeks because I was worried about liver toxicity. About the andriol , what do you need to know?
    Last edited by [MAXIMUMSMITH]; 12-23-2010 at 11:01 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Meh, sounds fine to me. But I wouldn't have used 300mg of Clomid. Anything over 50mg can cause some decent sides. I can't imagine 300mg...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Meh, sounds fine to me. But I wouldn't have used 300mg of Clomid. Anything over 50mg can cause some decent sides. I can't imagine 300mg...
    Agreed, I think the OP is fine.

Yah, 300mg of clomid is old school. I remember when I did a PCT like that years ago.

That's why everyone complained about clomid sides: because we were taking an egregious amount of it.

Even a low dose of clomid 25mg has been shown to raise test levels 145%.

So, go ahead and drop the clomid to 50 mg a day? Good, I'll have more leftover for my next cycle. Thanks, guys

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    Yea man 300mg way too much. I myself wouldn't have dome a cycle like that. After ur pct lets see what u kept. You should have run some test and that's it . I see this was your first cycle u should ve kept it simple.

Thread Information