TJS1448 is offline New Member

Test Cyp/Tren Ace first cycle

Hey guys, I am starting my first cycle soon and have it planned out for the most part. I have done quite a bit of research but just want some second opinions in case I need to adjust something. I am 6'3" 200 lbs and bloodwork came back normal. I know that tren is not necessarily the best option for a first cycle, but to be honest I'm not sure I would be able to get my hands on any more product for quite a while so I wanna try and use it with the test I have instead of using the test by itself. So without further ado, here's the cycle:

Week 1-5
    250mg Test cyp 2x weekly

Week 6-10
    250mg Test cyp 2x weekly
    75mg Tren ace EOD

....Pretty simple. For PCT I would wait 2 weeks after last test injection then would take 40mg of Nolvadex ED for 2 weeks and then 20mg ED for an additional 2 weeks. I also have arimidex which I would only take if I experienced any gyno during the cycle, but would not take any during PCT since I have read that it does not work well in conjunction with the nolva.

I just have a few questions:

1. I have read a lot about HCG and would ideally like to take 250iu twice a week starting a couple weeks into the cycle. However, I do not have access to it and feel like anywhere I look on the internet is a straight scam... Do you think it is necessary for this cycle? I am a little worried simply because I have read in certain places that testicular function can potentially be shut down to a point where it would take large amounts of HCG post cycle to combat this, which could lead to gyno. If necessary, I will wait until I can get my hands on some if that is the concurrent opinion of the experts here

2. Do you think it is best to take the adex periodically during the cycle even if I do not see side effects, or is this pointless? I have seen opinions stating that taking .5mg of adex EOD for a week every 4 weeks would be a good idea... so .5mg EOD for weeks 4 and 8.

3. Would it be a better idea to frontload the test for the first week so that it kicks in quicker? So 500mg instead of 250mg for each injection for the first week. This would also cut down my cycle by a week since I am working with a limited amount of product.

Currently the only stuff I have is what is mentioned above. 20 arimidex pills (1mg each I think), 50 nolvadex pills at 20mg each, 20cc of test cyp (1cc = 250mg), and 10cc tren ace (1cc = 150mg).

If there is anything else that I am leaving out please let me know. I am a total noob but feel like I have put in enough research time of my own to finally bother you guys. I appreciate any and all constructive criticism (or if this is completely retarded then just regular criticism).

Thanks in advance fellas.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    if you cant get your hands on tren later maybe get it now. but dont use it till you have more experience!

test for first cycle is ideal

Oz82 is offline New Member
    I agree with gunz Tren is too hard for a first cycle. I used tren on my 3rd cycle and even then it was hard.... About HCG its up to you some use it to keep the balls and natural test going and recover on PCT faster but all depends on people I have used it a few times but dont really care about it if u do the right PCT then u have nothing to worry about. Taking adex during cycle is always good. Increases test in the body and helps with gyno. Front loading is good as well but after a few cycles. for the first one you should just do it normally and see how your body takes to it after you played around with it then try front loading and stronger juice.

My Cycle
    1000mg Test E 1xweekly
    1000mg Deca 1x weekly
    500mg EQ 1x weekly
    50mg D bol ED first 9 weeks
    50mg winny ED end of cycle

Thread Information