vettewreck is offline Banned

Meaning of "Handed over to Customs"...?

Does that just mean its being processed or does that mean its been snagged?? Thats the update with the tracking number. The update before that one is "Arrival at sorting facility", Then 1 hour later the update is "Handed over to Customs". Soooo... that normal procedure or do you guys think it sounds like it was snagged??

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Haha. They wouldn't bother telling you on the tracking status if it had been seized. That's normal.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Thats what I was thinking but wanted to be sure. Thanks buddy

Valac is offline Member
    unless it stays at that status for a week than it has been snagged. thats what happened with mine.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Valac View Post
    unless it stays at that status for a week than it has been snagged. thats what happened with mine.
    It's the holiday season, so it could get jammed up for a while. 7 days isn't a magic number and customs isn't in a rush (since they are a government agency and don't give a shit about customer satisfaction, lol).

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Yeah expect a delay with the holiday shipping. Prolly less of a chance for it to get seized with the amount of packages coming in aswell.

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    I've never had an update say anything about customs. Seems strange. Ive had some sit at the sorting facility when entering the country for 2weeks before it finally shipped. But doesnt seem like they would update tracking status if seized. I won't usually check the tracking number from home, I use a public computer, im sure it doesn't matter, but I get paranoid about checking tracking to much so try not to most of the time. Hopefully u will b all set

Thread Information