Thread: Hour Sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hour Sale

Here we go...many of you have been holding out to buy...waiting for our hour sale to go live! Now its time, the hour sale is LIVE.............and you know the drill:

The first 15 minutes of the hour sale is 50% off!

http://www.ar-r.com/?utm_source=ster...ign=1hr%2Bsale

AR-R

Slice N Dice is offline Junior Member
    got it

First 15 minutes = 50% off
    Second 15 minutes = 40% off
    Third 15 minutes = 30% off
    Fourth 15 minutes = 25% off

Remember to check your shopping cart price total before you check out completely. For example, if the store changes from 50% to 40% during your checkout process, you will only receive 40% off you order. I will not reimburse you that extra 10%. Gotta be QUICK

anabolicextreme is offline New Member
    the site is down! I clicked submit my order and it stopped there and never went through. what is going on? i dont know if my card has been charged or not...

goinglong is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicextreme View Post
    the site is down! I clicked submit my order and it stopped there and never went through. what is going on? i dont know if my card has been charged or not...
    Yup. Same here. I double-checked my cart at the top of the page and it still has items in it so I don't think it charged me. Oh well... 40% off isn't that bad.

goinglong is offline Junior Member
    Nice! Looks like I snuck under the wire on this one. I'm considering myself lucky. Thanks ARR! Looking forward to the shipment.
    Last edited by goinglong; 12-29-2010 at 09:30 PM. Reason: sneaked -- bad, GL. Bad.

barnyap is offline Associate Member
    ???
    ???

barnyap is offline Associate Member
    website is not letting me in

site goes back up, I try to resubmit my order, and the site goes back down again. I am really getting let down.

WOW, website surge caused massive slow down at the store. Orders have been coming in, but many have experienced problems loading your page. This is happening because of the huge traffic loads during the initial release of the sale. Mind your, our server is allocated quite a bit of bandwidth to handle all sorts of traffic loads.....haha, guess not! As the store traffic disipates, the site should begin to load for everyone. Keep trying, needless to say we will be extending the first 15 minutes of the sale. I will let everyone know when the store changes to 40%. Thanks,

AR-R

finally went through, ARR is always on top of it. Great service guys

Okay, hopefully many of you were able to get in during the extended 50% off portion of the sale. The store has now been changed to 40% off. Hurry, only 15 minutes long!

only 30 minutes to go...for those of you just waking up in Helsinki, then now is your chance to save 30% off at the store

only 15 minutes left, which means the sales have dropped to 25% off, store wide. Still an amazing deal. Thanks everyone for the support and patience, looks like many of you got in during the 50% mark, which is VERY GOOD

The "extended" Hour Sale is officially closed. Judging by the site crash at the beginning of the sale, and the orders that rolled in, I'd say this was a HUGE success. Thank you everyone for your continued support and patience. Hope everyone got to save BIG! Have a great night or day, depending on your time zone

AR-R

The "extended" Hour Sale is officially closed. Judging by the site crash at the beginning of the sale, and the orders that rolled in, I'd say this was a HUGE success. Thank you everyone for your continued support and patience. Hope everyone got to save BIG! Have a great night or day, depending on your time zone

AR-R

The store is now running smooth and will be changing to 40% off shortly! HURRY

Order went through just in time for 50% off, Thanks ARR

Walnutz is offline Member
    love this sale

Thread Information