Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jngymrat is offline Associate Member

Looking for cycle/gear advise, please.

I am planning a cycle and considering the following compounds, Test E, EQ. Winn. I am hoping to gain a little muscle and bring my body composition in a little tighter, harder and about 5% leaner.

I am 45 years old, have been working out and training since I was 18 years old. I am in currently very good physical shape W/16% bf. and have always had an impeccable diet. The last 12 years have been my strongest focus on weight training and nutrition. (5'-9"-185)

I would like to get over this hump I have been in for the last few years, so to speak. I believe my body is becoming more use to my routines and it is getting more and more difficult to overcome. I cycled about ten years ago w/ deca and winn. (in much ignorance) So, I have been reading allot of profiles and post here and it just seems that the compounds I mentioned are ones that may have little bloat and bulking characteristics.

I am completely open to any suggestions with amount, dosage, length of cycle, which compounds (however I'm favoring Test E & Eq) and a plan for PCT.

Additional Info: I have never smoked, drank alcohol, had any medical conditions and have ever taken (or had to) medications. I get physicals every 6mos and have always been in perfect health.

Your advice and wisdom would be much appreciated, thank you.

Dobert is offline Junior Member
    If it was me, I the cycle set up would look some thing like this.
    week 1-10 test e 500mg a week EQ 400mg. weel 11-12 test e 500mg a week. 14 days after last pin start nolva 20mg a day and clomid 50mg a day for 4 weeks. and up your proteen intake during your PCT. This is actualy my plan for my next cycle but higher lvls per week.

Ive never tried winn so you might need some one else to help you throw that in.

Thank you for the response. Could you tell me why you would start the EQ at the end of the cycle for two weeks? I'm not questioning your knowledge per se', I was just wondering for my own understanding, I am ignorant on so much I like to ask questions to continue self educating. I have just read so many post about EQ that it takes dosing so long before you see results.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    At 40 myself i know how hard it is to keep a good physic but simple changes in your diet could help you over that hump. Now for cycle opinion i would keep it simple and stick with test only at 300-500mgs pw
    pct would include clomid and nolva.
    On a side note did you have your test levels checked by your doctor lately low test could inhibit your gains as well as other issues

My Doctor can't actually believe my Test levels, He attributes it to my clean, healthy, organic lifestyle. I am fortunate to have good genetics in that area. One more note, I do personally believe it could be a training issue, I train for triathlons 6 mo's out of the year on top of my weight training routine. Thank you for the advise, As for the Test only, what are your thoughts for this? and how long would you go?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jngymrat View Post
    My Doctor can't actually believe my Test levels, He attributes it to my clean, healthy, organic lifestyle. I am fortunate to have good genetics in that area. One more note, I do personally believe it could be a training issue, I train for triathlons 6 mo's out of the year on top of my weight training routine. Thank you for the advise, As for the Test only, what are your thoughts for this? and how long would you go?
    12 weeks test only up your cals run a solid pct and youll be good

Thank you MBMETC, Can you give me an idea of the proper PCT protocol?, as far as days on and when in the cycle should I start and end? dosage? I have never had a PCT plan before, like I had said earlier, all my dealings with AAS' were out of ignorance. Thank you for all you help thus far. P.S. Can you tell me what I may expect while on Test E? and would you ever add a Thermo such as Clenbuterol (sp?) for a more cutting effect?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by jngymrat View Post
    Thank you MBMETC, Can you give me an idea of the proper PCT protocol?, as far as days on and when in the cycle should I start and end? dosage? I have never had a PCT plan before, like I had said earlier, all my dealings with AAS' were out of ignorance. Thank you for all you help thus far. P.S. Can you tell me what I may expect while on Test E? and would you ever add a Thermo such as Clenbuterol (sp?) for a more cutting effect?
    Test only for first cycles.. just do a search for PCT and you will find what you need

Thread Information