My job requires me to travel to international client sites for a couple weeks every month. The schedule unpredictable and I'm typically only home no more than 2 weeks each month. As a result, I've never been able to cycle. I work out mad hard and eat right and have been ready in my head for an injectable cycle for a couple years now, I want the gains.

I have a really unique opportunity in that I'm on a project where I know my schedule far for the next 12 weeks and I only have one 10 day trip to Bermuda in this time, the rest is all work from home office. After this project I'll go back to my old life of picking up and flying out with a weeks notice or less. My trainer says to go ahead and do the cycle (will post below) knowing that I'm going to miss one shot, because he knows I won't get a chance like this again until I change jobs and that's not happening anytime soon. But, want to get other vets opinions on going into a cycle knowing I'm going to miss an injection.

Cycle (with skip week is below), comments on the cycle are welcome also (particularly on the Liquidex and PCT), but really need advice on effects of having a skip week...

Week 1: one injection 400 mg Test-e, Dbol 20 mg e/d, Liquidex 1 mg e/d
Week 2: one injection 400 mg Test-e, Dbol 20 mg e/d, Liquidex 1 mg e/d
Week 3: one injection 400 mg Test-e, Dbol 20 mg e/d, Liquidex 1 mg e/d
Week 4: one injection 400 mg Test-e, Dbol 20 mg e/d, Liquidex 1 mg e/d
Week 5: Nothing
Week 6: one injection 400 mg Test-e, Liquidex .5 mg e/d,
Week 7: one injection 400 mg Test-e, Liquidex .5 mg e/d
Week 8: one injection 400 mg Test-e, Liquidex .5 mg e/d
Week 9: one injection 400 mg Test-e, Liquidex .5 mg e/d
Week 10: one injection 400 mg Test-e, Liquidex .5 mg e/d
Week 11: one injection 400 mg Test-e, Liquidex .5 mg e/d
Week 12: Liquidex .25 mg e/d, Clomid 200 mg e/d