Primo2xl is offline Junior Member

Question Im just about done with my first cycle..

So yeah I'm about to be done with my first cycle, I'm coming up to my 8th week of test E only at 400 mlg a week.. I have two weeks left, and I already have had some pretty good gains. I'v already put on just about 20lbs and feel my strength, going threw the roof...
    Now I do have a question or two, I have four shots left, and I was wondering what u guys thought I should do, a freind of mines said that I should taper off and actuly try to go more then just ten weeks, try for 12... Another friend of mines said that , ten weeks of 400 for a first cycle with no taper if fine even more bcuz the dose is low, so taper is not needed...?
    Also I was wondering about pct, both my friends always have both clomid and nolvadex on hand, so when I need I have, but I did buy liquidex before I even started my cycle, to have on hand just incase of any sides, but I never ended up using it... Now one of my friends is telling me to just use that insted of nolvadex and just buy the ar-r product that's like clomid, instead of just using the clomid.. Now he can make some money if I bought the clomid off of him but he is suggesting I just save my money and buy off the ar-r site...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I would stick to the plan of ten weeks, and theres no need to taper....

Once you have injected your last shot of test e wait 14 days and then start your pct which should be nolva and clomid...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information