flexandex is offline Associate Member

Public opinion on A-dex throughout cycle or only if sides appear.

Heya guys, just wanting to get a concrete idea on wether its best to run a-dex at a low dose (.25 EOD) throughout cycle or to wait and see what sides come up before deciding to use the AI.

I have seen swifto recommend a-dex throughout and he seems to be extremely knowledgable on the subject.. guess i just want a bit of confirmation on that.

thanks!

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    Swifto is the man. I use adex through every cycle. I usually use .25 e3d. I am gyno prone so that's what I use it for. I would say yes at low dose because why wait to see if you get gyno first. My first cycle, I was told by friends to use if needed, but by the time I figured that I needed it, I already had a lump. I got rid of it, most of the way, but it's now an issue with every cycle. if you do get gyno using .25 eod then bump it up.

flexandex is offline Associate Member
    yeah that sounds more resonable, i'm not worried about a few gains missing if it prevents estrogen reflux and what not.

cheers buddy.
    I think i'll start it out at e3d along with my test/hcg injections and ramp up if sides appear

coonhunter is offline Member
    for me I find I do the best taking 1/4mg ed to feel the best.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I use it every day on cycle and depending on the dosage of test I am on I go up or down as needed. I am currently taking 130mg of prop ed and find that about .4-..5 ed of L-dex seems to be the sweet spot for me. I don't know if its because I convert a lot to estro (maybe cause I am old as dirt) but it seems to work best for me in higher doses than most other people.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    0.5 mg eod for me worked great, i had no estro sides at all

think of it as insurance, sure u can get away without paying it but eventually it will come and bite you on the ass

Ruffiancino is offline Junior Member
    I use .25mg EOD when on cycle, and will adjust if needed. When I first started, I didn't show to be gyno-prone at all, but then, out of nowhere, BANG!! I won't cycle now without it. It's cheap, it doesn't take much, and it's better than having symptoms show up.

Thread Information