Thread: Masteron cycle?

TimShly is offline Junior Member

Masteron cycle?

Im looking into starting a Masteron cycle...Id just like to Here peoples thoughts and experinces with the drug. Is it worth it? What did you stack it with? How many Mgs did you take? Please leave me some feedback

carp123 is offline Banned
    masteron is a dht steroid like winstrol ,it can dry your joints out ,give hair loss but overall its a good compund but imo its best used at a -12%body fat ,whats your stats and what are you expecting from mast?

Quote Originally Posted by carp123 View Post
    masteron is a dht steroid like winstrol ,it can dry your joints out ,give hair loss but overall its a good compund but imo its best used at a -12%body fat ,whats your stats and what are you expecting from mast?
    Weight:225
    Height:6'1
    Body Fat:15% been dieting and picking up the Cardio most likley 13% now
    Was a colligate football player
    First cycle:test cyp 10 weeks at 400mgs a week PCT Nolvadex 4 weeks 20 mgs a day
    Second cycle:test cyp 400mgs deca 400 mgs a week for 10 weeks PCT Nolva 20 mgs a day

I would like a little help getting defined....Im at like the final lengths of sticky fat and need an extra boost

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Mast is great for cutting and has AI like properties as well but if you wanna run mast and run it right you're gonna pay some $ cause its best ran at 400-600mg per week IMO, and can still suppress your natural test levels ofcourse so test as with any cycle is pretty much a must.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Mast is great for cutting and has AI like properties as well but if you wanna run mast and run it right you're gonna pay some $ cause its best ran at 400-600mg per week IMO, and can still suppress your natural test levels ofcourse so test as with any cycle is pretty much a must.
    I will be running test cyp with it

coonhunter is offline Member
    Sounds like you got a hand on it but I wouldnt start your cycle until you are closer to or under 10% or you wont see the effectiveness of it

Oz82 is offline New Member
    coonhunter is right i did a cycle just like this and my BF was at like 14% and ya it worked alright but when i did the 2nd cycle my BF was at like 11% and i seen some nice shredding and was cut to s@&t.... try using come clen and lose a bit of weight.

What did y'all run it with?

Thread Information