mysixpackabs is offline Associate Member

cutting cycle + bulking diet

have anyone tried it? i'm using anavar for 6 weeks with the dosage of 50mg/day and my calories per day is 3000. my maintance calorie is only 2100. 5'6" 145-150lbs 26yrs old

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    shouldnt use gear at that weight. post your diet. something def wrong here.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Then it wouldnt really be a cutting cycle would it???
    M ypoint is id define a cutting cycle more by diet and training than what compound..and vice versa for a bulking cycle as well. JMO
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-04-2011 at 09:03 PM.

like in my weight, there is fat that i want to shred of. so if i need to 2100 calories to maintain my weight how many calories do i need to cut? like in anavar cycle the i heard that i can gain 10lbs of lean muscle so how many calories do i need to eat. right now on my 3rd day i' eating approx. 2900 calories per day.

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    shouldnt use gear at that weight. post your diet. something def wrong here.
    hi t-gunz here's my diet:

diet:
    7am:
    6pcs egg white
    1 cup of oatmeal

10am:
    7oz chicken breast
    6oz sweet potato

1pm:
    7oz chicken breast
    6oz sweet potato

4pm:
    7oz chicken breast
    6oz sweet potato

7pm:
    7oz chicken breast
    6oz sweet potato

10pm
    7oz chicken breast
    6oz sweet potato

flexandex is offline Associate Member
    lol strong diet..

anyone? please help..

layeazy is offline Banned
    you are tiny mate you dont need to eat alot of calories maybe even as low as 500 lol i mean your tiny high protein low carbs.

so is my diet good or bad? will i remove 1 meal in my diet?

supragasm is offline Associate Member
    What a boring diet lol. Why not add some fish in there? brown rice and some fats, maybe raw nuts. Don't forget EFA's fish or flax

Oz82 is offline New Member
    add in a few shakes in that and super is right need to mix it up a bit eating the same thing can lead to health problems. brown rice lean beef maybe some veggies and maybe some dairy. low fat cottage cheese or something. and to lose weight u just need to drop 250 to 500 calorie per every few weeks from your maintenance calorie mark. And there is not to much of a point of just using anavar with out a cutting test maybe prop or depending on how many cycles u have down use tren A.

supragasm is offline Associate Member
    This is how I would change 'you're' diet.

diet:
    7am:
    6pcs egg white+ 1 whole egg
    1 cup of oatmeal

10am:
    7oz chicken breast
    6oz sweet potato
    vegetables
    raw nuts

1pm:
    fish, tilapia, salmon
    vegetables
    brown rice

4pm: PWO
    whey protein shake
    oats

7pm:
    lean ground turkey
    mixed veggie salad with avocado

10pm
    whey protein shake
    fish oil

thanks for the reply.

regarding EFA i use extra virgin oil/spring onions/ginger so my chicken will not taste like crap. is that ok?

in losing weight i don't have plan on lose some weight coz i'm 150. so if im on gear

i don't have a plan taking whey coz i hate the taste already. straight for 3 years i drink whey after workout. so i'll try to eliminate gym supplemnts and replace it with real food. what do yu think?

jngymrat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supragasm View Post

diet:
    7am:
    1 cup of oatmeal

10am:
    7oz chicken breast
    6oz sweet potato
    vegetables
    raw nuts

1pm:
    fish, tilapia, salmon
    vegetables
    brown rice

whey protein shakeI like the protein shake but the heavy starch (oats) I would stay away from especially right after PWO
    oats

7pm:
    lean ground turkey
    mixed veggie salad with avocado [B]This is a great meal but I would substitute the Avocado with some L/F Cottage cheese. Too much of a good fat so close to bed./B]

10pm
    whey protein shake
    fish oil
    Same thing with the Fish oil, try and do all or most of your EFA's before 2pm. Instead maybe a couple of slices or wedges of an apple with your Protein shake,

Another thing, look at your diet and evaluate it every two weeks and make subtle changes not drastic ones. Overall, the previous advice was great, just my spin on it. A fat is still a fat regardless if is is essential so having it sit there without any thermo activity will probably hurt more than it will help.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jngymrat View Post
    Same thing with the Fish oil, try and do all or most of your EFA's before 2pm. Instead maybe a couple of slices or wedges of an apple with your Protein shake,

Another thing, look at your diet and evaluate it every two weeks and make subtle changes not drastic ones. Overall, the previous advice was great, just my spin on it. A fat is still a fat regardless if is is essential so having it sit there without any thermo activity will probably hurt more than it will help.
    Why would you limit fat (EFA) content to before 2pm?

And why should he not have carb after training?

In the proposed diet you have enough good fats (More than enough from the fish and chicken,turkey) to utilize the body for the day. And there is a much higher calorie count to fat, which is okay prior workout (relatively speaking) and an Avocado with 230-250 calories (200 calories from fat) is a little much just before bed (22-25grm. fat) just to sit there. It would be better to spread that out prior to evening meals. For clarification, the diet looks good, with all the whole foods in most every meal there seems to be good fat intakes.

As far as carbohydrates post workout, first of all it is essential to have carbs after a workout, I just prefer the "right after workout shake" to be protein only with a little simple sugar to get right to the muscle to replace glycogen levels FIRST. There is no competition in the body by adding a starchy carb to the mix, right away, rather split the PWO meal by ingesting the protein drink w/a simple sugar such as apple wedges (I like it because of the fiber, added bonus to PWO) and then 30 mins to an hour or so go ahead with your simple carbs, I like LF Cottage cheese and some veggies, your still getting 12-14 grms. protein/6-8 grams of carbs.

From there, He still has two meals left before bed. Plenty of time to break the meals down without the hunger pains.

murrayham is offline New Member
    hi guys im new to this also.. have been reading alot on the forums! im thinking of starting a cycle of clen .. ive lost 25kgs since the summer with alot of hard training and clean diet. ive still about 5-10kgs to lose.. im 28 6ft 2 inchs 105kgs at min.. do alot of cardio in the morning and high intense weight sessions at night.. just need something now to melt the rest of the stubborn fat and add some lean muscle.. im in good nick for a big guy..

lad trying to get me on ephedrine instead of Clen but i think he is full of it to be honest.. would u recommend clen and of so maybe cycle with anavar ?
    cheers

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by supragasm View Post

diet:
    7am:
    1 cup of oatmeal

10am:
    7oz chicken breast
    6oz sweet potato
    vegetables
    raw nuts

1pm:
    fish, tilapia, salmon
    vegetables
    brown rice

whey protein shake
    oats

7pm:
    lean ground turkey
    mixed veggie salad with avocado

10pm
    whey protein shake
    fish oil
    This looks much better to me bro.

I would make all meals real food though.

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    This looks much better to me bro.

I would make all meals real food though.
    why lol? it doesnt make a difference once its all broken down into amino acids. id just swap the whey at 10pm to cassien and change the oats in the PWO meal to a sugary carb

this is my 4th day. i noticed that my body changes a lot already especially my tummy hahah by the way i need to tweak my diet next week. i'm having cramps on my chest, legs & abs.

Is your cramping in your sleep (at night)? Pre workout? Post workout? When?

sometimes when working out, sometimes if i don't move my legs/chest for like 30min then i move i feel like my legs are locked. because im infront of the computer working. you know what's the problem?

Well, I would assume your drinking plenty of water, so if your getting lots of water, up your potassium, and magnesium, these are very cheap vitamins. Just make sure they don't contain Sterate's, this is critical. Try that and see if it works. There are foods that contain those essential vitamins but if your cramping chances are your very deficient and wont get it from food alone. Also, your EFA's are critical here too, so make sure your covering the basics! I am assuming your diet is in check already. Let me know.

Thread Information