Thread: New to steroids

countryboy09 is offline New Member

New to steroids

Hey whats up i have been working out for a few months and have been pretty dedicated to it going usually twice a day with the normal pre workout (black powder) and taking a protein (syntha-6) and I was lookin to get a little extra boost on my body and my buddy mentioned try steroids so i came to www.steroid.com and figured you guys could give me a hand.

any recommendations on what to start with?
    like i said im new to this so as much info as possible helps.

appreciate it

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    My advice would be to continue training hard, once a day is more than enough. Get your diet on track so that it supports your needs and goals, do this for at least another 1/2 years and then once you've reached your genetic potential we can talk steroids ...

I would begin this journey by posting your diet in the diet forum and training routine in the training forum for critique....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

DIRTYMAX is offline New Member
    ^^^ second this opinion. You have yet to plateau from your own genetic potential. Some people are all to quick to turn to "steroids " for "quick results". While it does help you really need to think about changing up your routine and diet a few times. A lot of poeple don't realize how your body becomes accustom to their certain routine and some simple changes can help them break through a training wall without the use of AAS.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    How old are you?

layeazy is offline Banned
    post up your stats mate

countryboy09 is offline New Member
    alright ill continue to train hard. and in about 6 months ill see what i cant do about some steroids . im currently in afghanistan and cant really control my diet all that well its all what the chow hall has to eat. Ill continue to eat healthy as i can and work hard.

as far as my own work out plans i dont have any i go to the gym with people in my unit

Height: 5' 8"
    Weight: 193.5

Thread Information