Eugu is offline New Member

21 Yr Old Need Help with cycle!!

Hello Guys, Im 21 i weight 117pounds im a really active person i like working out i been in the gym for a month now,gained 2 pounds (used to be 115)For that entire month i took nutrition packs, and 2 different types of protein shakes(a 56g and a 27g one)I eat more than i can handle so i dont understand why i cant gain all i did was get ripped,here is a pic of how i look now,I have a entire cycle of Testosterone 300 i bought and i wanted to give it a try,since my friend was just like me and now Hes 156 after a cycle of test and one of Trembolon ,hes huge! i need helppppp!! Thanks

appreciate it!

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Put down the gear and step away from the syringe. There is nothing about you that is ready for aas. Your 117 lbs your diet is crap. Without seeing it or needing to see it I gaurantee you need a new diet. Visit the diet section and post up your daily food intake and let them critique it. Also at 21 you are too young for steroids . Your test levels are through the roof right now. Take advantage of that and don't risk being like the other 21 year olds on here that decided to juice and can't get there dick up now.

As for your friend. Unless the guy is 3 foot tall 156lbs is not huge by any means. You huge friend that's already taken two cycles now still isn't up to a weight that is ready for steroids. In a few years he will be looking back and realize how retarded he was.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome and glad you started your own thread. Let me ask you this: do you really think 1 month of working out is enough to gage what your potential is?

I hope you STAY AWAY from the test. You could do real damage to your natural testosterone . You have no idea how many threads I see around here with guys saying they now have ED. And at 21 I do not think you want this to happen.

You have TONS of hormones now so this is the time to take advantage of this. Forget about your friend. We are talking about you.

Please hang out and learn and listen to the guys. And the best thing you could do is to go to the "Diet Question" forum and find out how to eat. I hope to see a new thread by you there stating what you eat. They will set you up and in a few months you will have a new body naturally. And this is the secret. To max out your own natural test.

Thanks for bringing up the one month of training slimmer. I missed it.

Slimmer is right. Most people don't even consider aas until after years of lifting. At your size you will be almost gauranteed a rotator cuff injury. You're body will lift more weight than what the joints can handle by getting strong too fast. Trust me a rotator cuff injury is not a pleasant thing. I've went through almost a year of physical therapy for mine and still have regular pain in it. Guess how I hurt it. By making the same mistake you are thinking about.

layeazy is offline Banned
    Wow this is crazy talk.... get into the diet section and workout section and just sit for hours and read and ask questions their plenty of info to answer your questions on here. However the AAS no way atm.

cerealkiller326 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    You obviously did not read what I Replied to your other post....

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Put down the gear and step away from the syringe. There is nothing about you that is ready for aas. Your 117 lbs your diet is crap. Without seeing it or needing to see it I gaurantee you need a new diet. Visit the diet section and post up your daily food intake and let them critique it. Also at 21 you are too young for steroids . Your test levels are through the roof right now. Take advantage of that and don't risk being like the other 21 year olds on here that decided to juice and can't get there dick up now.

As for your friend. Unless the guy is 3 foot tall 156lbs is not huge by any means. You huge friend that's already taken two cycles now still isn't up to a weight that is ready for steroids. In a few years he will be looking back and realize how retarded he was.
    lol hes 5'4 but concidering he was 115-117 its really good improvement man ...im going to find out a little bit more info about diet cause i have been following directions by a personal trainer i paid but still wont gain weight!! i barely have facial hair man, theres deff some problem with my test levels , and my sex life too active too!! does that affect?

And I will bring up something else. Your best chemical is FOOD.
    Drinking shakes is not food. Real food makes gains.

Damn i guess that testosterone is staying in my drawer for a long time im just too frustrated man i been this weight the past 2 years!

in addition to that my dad had the same exact body when my age, now hes 197 pounds, 17 inches bicepts but he did test so i dont know what would of happened naturally to him!

of course, im a big fan of eggs,i eat boiled hard eggs like twice a day just cause i love it.I also ear alot of fruits and vegetables and steak everyday alot thats why im frustrated

Quote Originally Posted by cerealkiller326 View Post
    You obviously did not read what I Replied to your other post....
    my bad i guess i posted it on the wrong section

cerealkiller326 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Well your gonna stay that way if you don't get your ass in the diet section. Give yourself 4-5 more years before you touch roids. Like stack it and I said you will injure yourself if you don't build your body to even handle roids.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugu View Post
    lol hes 5'4 but concidering he was 115-117 its really good improvement man ...im going to find out a little bit more info about diet cause i have been following directions by a personal trainer i paid but still wont gain weight!! i barely have facial hair man, theres deff some problem with my test levels , and my sex life too active too!! does that affect?
    He may have seen decent gains but those were easily attainable naturally. Now that he has used aas he can kiss any thought of getting taller goodbye as it probably prematurely fused his growth plates.

Get your diet straightened out here and try it out. Understand that even with gear you won't get big overnight. You've been lifting for a month. Everyone here that you see with great bodies has spent years developing there physique. Set a six month goal to gain 10-15 lbs and stay to a strict bulking diet. Results will come and you won't have to explain to the girls that you attract with your new body why the little guy won't stand up. You're facial hair has nothing to do with testosterone levels .

He may have seen decent gains but those were easily attainable naturally. Now that he has used aas he can kiss any thought of getting taller goodbye as it probably prematurely fused his growth plates.

Get your diet straightened out here and try it out. Understand that even with gear you won't get big overnight. You've been lifting for a month. Everyone here that you see with great bodies has spent years developing there physique. Set a six month goal to gain 10-15 lbs and stay to a strict bulking diet. Results will come and you won't have to explain to the girls that you attract with your new body why the little guy won't stand up. You're facial hair has nothing to do with testosterone levels.
    oh hell no, not the little guy!!

Here is the truth. The guys you see who look all big and huge have worked out and eaten in a scientific way. And for a long time too. They are dedicated and plan their meals and are so strict with everything they do.

The best ones take their body all the way as far as they can naturally. They push themselves in gyms for hours. They do not eat junk. And only when they have truly used every cell in their body up naturally do they turn to steroids to take them to another level which could not be reached otherwise.

If you or anyone thinks that steroids is the answer before getting down a committed lifestyle first, then no matter what you do will not work. When you go off the steroids, your body will not keep up the false gains. It just won't. So to get a quick fix in the name of getting big because you are frustrated ( we are all frustrated in life over something or another) and risk your testosterone levels which could put you in the "Over 40" forum, is just not what I think you want to do.

You see what happens is this: If you take test then your natural test starts to rely on it. And once this happens your own test shuts down. And when this happens....well....you know the rest of the story.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 01-05-2011 at 11:35 PM.

Slimmers right eugu

I'm 24 and on weekly testosterone injections for the rest of my life because I used too young. It was not fun being uninterested in sex throughout my early 20's and now with the testosterone replacement therapy I may never be able to have children. Most men dont need trt until 40 plus.

Do yourself a favor and stay natural. Not only will you be healthier but you will feel a lot more pride knowing you did it on your own and earned the pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugu View Post
    my bad i guess i posted it on the wrong section
    he was referring to your "first" post in the other guys thread where he actually responded to you instead....but

So you heard directly from Stack_It....and he is telling you the hard core facts.....

YOU need to go to the "Diet Question" forum and once you do, I promise you results.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 01-05-2011 at 11:44 PM.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Slimmers right eugu

I'm 24 and on weekly testosterone injections for the rest of my life because I used too young. It was not fun being uninterested in sex throughout my early 20's and now with the testosterone replacement therapy I may never be able to have children. Most men dont need trt until 40 plus.

Do yourself a favor and stay natural. Not only will you be healthier but you will feel a lot more pride knowing you did it on your own and earned the pounds.
    Well said.

Thread Information