dharts is offline Associate Member

anyone ever try Ment yet

like the title says anyone try ment thanks

no1tou is offline Associate Member
    Yes. I did a write up on it a while back. Search it and you should find it. But if you lazy as I can be sometimes I will give you the long and the short of it.

Ment is damn near like Tren but doesn't give as hard a look as Tren but produces better strength gains. I would venture to say it's the strongest AAS in terms of strength gains. This is a double edged sword though. I actually tore my hamstring on the first week on ment so be extra careful.

Sides for me were even worse then tren although I have only ever used oral tren and because of that experience I doubt I will ever use inject-able tren. After the first injection to the last of Ment my BP shot up, I was much more aggressive, libido was so high it was annoying, I had night sweats, and eventually I broke out pretty bad and it took a couple months after cycle to fully clear up. I don't usually break out on cycle either.

I loved the strength but it's not much more then you can obtain from a test/dbol cycle. So I highly doubt I will ever touch Ment again. I mine as well get on tren and look a little better.

Thread Information