Ok, sorry for my ignorance but I'm getting a lot of mixed info on what AI to run with this cycle. I have not been on this cycle yet, just getting ready. I've got syno converted test prop which may contain trace estradiol that was not removed by the Naoh. Should be very minimal if any. I just got 2 bottles of liquid nolva but I don't think it's wise to run with Tren , i just purchased it for PCT. I don't want to run Letro during cycle but I do have it on hand. I've actually been on it for over a week combating some gyno and I'm extremely satisfied how it performed other than I have zero sex drive and major lethargy. The gyno was induced by some BS UGL junk I was sold that ended up being under dosed junk.

I'm extremely anxious to get on cycle asap to pick my sex drive back up and shake the lethargy but I want to have all in order first. I'm thinking I should order some Adex but not sure how well it combat's exogenous estrogen. Not sure if I should run the Letro longer without test to avoid any rebound? I hope not, I don't like the lethargy. Also, I've read that letro should only be used on cycle and that it should only be used off cycle. Please help me put this cycle together.