Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    wdalnaem is offline New Member

I need a cycle engineer advice please

I need a cycle engineer to help me come up with this Delegated
    After 1 week of searching for legit tren ace with no success I forced myself and get tren e 200mg total 6000mg.

The problem is I had test p 4000mg and stanzol tabs for last 6-7 weeks with the tren e I don’t know how to Planted in this cycle when to stop doses.....
    The previous plan was:
    1-10 test p 100 eod
    1-10 tren a 75mg eod
    5-10 stanzol tabs 50mg ed
    3-10 hcg 500iu ew
    1-10 Adx 0.5 eod
    1-8 proviron 50mg day
    1-10 liv-52 ed
    And normal PCT nolva and clomed

STATS
    32 years Old
    5'7 inch 176 cm
    185 LBS coming down from 213 LBS
    Lifting 3 Years
    done test C ,anadrol ,deca 10 weeks cycle

last plan thread
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...pls&highlight=
    Last edited by wdalnaem; 12-15-2010 at 10:36 AM.

any advice pls

ok no input …..
    so take a look in this suggestion take
    1-10 tren e 400-600 mg per week
    1-11 test p 100mg eod 400mg per week
    so advice please

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    whats your bodyfat? And this is your second cycle right? And your first was test/drol/deca ? i think you're jumping the gun and going to tren way to quick, Just 600mg ot tren and 400mg a week of test is over a gram of total AAS. Have you considered just a straight test cycle? say maybe 600mg a week for 10-12 weeks? Do you have a PCT plan?

no its my 3rd cycle and i did tren before tren hex my body fat 12%-15% thanks for your concern
    and i need from you to think with me how to manged this compo

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    If you're diet is right then you should have no problem running 400/400/mg tren /test per week and achieving quality gains. As far as the winny and proviron , winny isn't going to do much for you at that bodyfat level. 10% or lower is where it really changes your look. Never ready anything about someone doing proviron at 50mg a day most run it at 100mg per day plus. Its pretty mild and more of an enhancement of your other compounds 50mg per day I would speculate woulnd't have much more than an AI type effect maybe others will chime in on that. Also i'd consider using test E with tren E so your injecting cycle will be the same if you're going with the long ester route.

scotty thank you for your advice and input so i know prop stake with ace test e stake with tren e but no legit tren ace. about prov i will pump it to 100mg i agree and its great advice winny at lest it will work with blot strength fat gain
    about AI letro also on hand in case of bad Gy so what am asking stopping tren e 1 week before prob its ok or not
    about 400P/400T ok i will go with it so if 4-5 week i can Handel the sides i will pump it to 600mg

any Addition advice

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    cycle engineer ?
    Quote Originally Posted by wdalnaem View Post
    any Addition advice

any add

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    Proviron used at 50mg/ day is the gold standard dose, it is used is that dose for tying up SHBG and aromatase. It is a poor anabolic .

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    Ok, your tren is way too high. And long, tren needs to be kept to 8 weeks or so, remember the enanthate will drag it out longer. You need to run your short ester test out longer to cover that long ester tren. Your test should be higher than your tren. Better plan:

Weeks 1-12 100mg test prop/eod=350mg/week
    Weeks 3-9 300mg tren enan/week
    weeks 1-7 50mg proviron /day
    weeks 7-12 50mg winstrol /day

Both winny and proviron are dhts so overlapping them would be redundant.
    HCG and dex looks ok.

You are not going to see much out of this cycle unless you are VERY lean, so you need to get there.

thanks Duckhombre
    for your input and advice ok good I need to run the tren for 10 weeks and I have some testosterone decanoate 250mg/ml can I increase the tren to 400mg pw and for the test prop and decanoate joint the cycle start with decanoate tren e and finishing with prop
    I can handle 500mg dose of decanoate for 3-4 weeks that give me total of 13-14 week with test prop and by stop the tren on week 10
    1-6 test decanoate 250mg pw
    1-6- test p 300mg pw
    1-10 tren e 400mg pw
    7-12 test p 400mg pw
    6-12 stanzol 50mg pw
    Ok I will go as you say on the rest
    the gain its not great why bc the low dose? or what? my BF% its around 12-15%
    Thanks
    Last edited by wdalnaem; 01-12-2011 at 03:44 AM.

any update

cameronn is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    i've been lifting on and off for 2 years im 153lbs and my max bench is 240lbs im curling 55lbs and dead lifting 325-350lbs. ive done plenty of cycles with basic supplements but now im looking into m-drol. i have a friend who is new to lifting and he is on it and says he is noticing results. though from results ive read he could be doing a lot better. i train for 1 and a half to 2 hours a day. i have a different body part for each day and a high protein and high carb diet. im really looking for all and any advice on m-drol. any helpful comments would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by cameronn View Post
    i've been lifting on and off for 2 years im 153lbs and my max bench is 240lbs im curling 55lbs and dead lifting 325-350lbs. ive done plenty of cycles with basic supplements but now im looking into m-drol. i have a friend who is new to lifting and he is on it and says he is noticing results. though from results ive read he could be doing a lot better. i train for 1 and a half to 2 hours a day. i have a different body part for each day and a high protein and high carb diet. im really looking for all and any advice on m-drol. any helpful comments would be greatly appreciated.
    start your on thread pls

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by cameronn View Post
    M-drol is real harsh, so keep your cycle of it short. I toughed out the lethargy, but I know people who drank energy drinks and stim pre-workouts religiously while on cycle (I don't recommend this though).

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you ran Prop before?

What gains did you get of your proir cycles?

about prop first time
    my proir cycles gains about 35-45 lbs in total of 3 cycles

any add

i am already in week 3 going to week 4 every thing is perfect strength up lil and lil size gain 3kg weight increased starting bomb week 3 some strange feeling in my left nipple know its OK after using bomb

Thread Information