Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

DNP experiences?

has anyone used this and if so, can you post your experience with it along with how you dosed it? I am starting it next week

p.s. if anyone replies "omfg it's so dangerous! don't do it!", then go F yourself. save your concerns for someone who actually gives a $hit. I know dam well the risks

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Worked super for me. I usually go 200mg every 12 hours for 10-14 days at a time.

my main concern is sweating. I sweat a lot on a simple blast of prop and npp so with DNP , it would suck if I live my normal life while sweating like crazy and having everyone ask me if I am ok. For this reason, I am thinking of going with 200mg for maybe 3-4 weeks. Thoughts?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I'll spare you the poison lecture, and tell you it's really not worth it, especially if that's you in your avy.

Anyway, I wouldn't run it for 3-4 weeks. Even at a low dose, you don't want to go for long periods on it.

And if your main concern is sweating, then you definitely don't want to run it.

I sweat my ass off, even on moderate doses of DNP .

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    ^ Yeah with your shape I see no real reason to! Just my two cents

Or a better question what are you looking to get out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I'll spare you the poison lecture, and tell you it's really not worth it, especially if that's you in your avy.

Anyway, I wouldn't run it for 3-4 weeks. Even at a low dose, you don't want to go for long periods on it.

And if your main concern is sweating, then you definitely don't want to run it.

I sweat my ass off, even on moderate doses of DNP.
    it's me but I was heavily flexing my abs in that pic and I added like 15lbs of muscle and a few more in fat since. I just want to use it real quick to get ripped to the gills for a cruise I am going on soon. I guess I'll have to deal with the sweating. Any way to control that aspect though?

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    ^ Yeah with your shape I see no real reason to! Just my two cents

Or a better question what are you looking to get out of it?
    thanks for the compliment

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There are far better options out there what wont kill you or make you very ill over DNP , personally I would just increase your cardio re-design your diet and add some fat burning compounds what aren't poison

iraqiwarrior is offline Associate Member
    I just finished my cycle 2 days ago the fat is still coming off from what people tell me. I used 200mg first 4 days nothing bad than 400 the next 3 days some sweating. Start of week 2 600mg it got horrible id wake up about 5-7 times in the night keep changing my shirt my nasty bed sheets were all sweaty it was bad just to sleep on it. at day 11 i developed a rash on my face and hives all over my body which are gone now. I was soooo weak i couldnt go to the gym finished at day 14 and stopped decent fat loss but i hear u have to wait a while to see the actual results

Quote Originally Posted by iraqiwarrior View Post
    I just finished my cycle 2 days ago the fat is still coming off from what people tell me. I used 200mg first 4 days nothing bad than 400 the next 3 days some sweating. Start of week 2 600mg it got horrible id wake up about 5-7 times in the night keep changing my shirt my nasty bed sheets were all sweaty it was bad just to sleep on it. at day 11 i developed a rash on my face and hives all over my body which are gone now. I was soooo weak i couldnt go to the gym finished at day 14 and stopped decent fat loss but i hear u have to wait a while to see the actual results
    this is why I think I will just stick with 200mg the whole 2-3 weeks. Sides won't be as harsh

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    There are far better options out there what wont kill you or make you very ill over DNP, personally I would just increase your cardio re-design your diet and add some fat burning compounds what aren't poison
    my diet and routine and all that jazz is great. I have cut many times as i know what to do. I just want to do it faster this time around, which is why I am going to use DNP

now if I may ask you, can you please share your personal DNP experience?

bananabate is offline New Member
    I just got off DNP couple of weeks ago...did 2 week cycle tapering to 600mg.My stats 6'3 205 9% The real sweating started at 600mg ...at 200mg and 400mg it wasnt that bad at all-probably cuz my bf% is low to begin with.But here is something that u might consider in ur diet or not-U know how every post says u should be eating lotta carbs and ur diet should be like 55% carbs 35% prot 10% fat(or something like that)?! Well for me thats not the best system while on DNP.I found out on my 3rd cycle (2 weeks ago) it is way more beneficiary (at least 4 me) to keep the protein high as usual-55% the carbs i kept at around 30%-35% and fats as low as possible!I dropped 2-3% in bf and lost only couple of pounds overall.Certainly all supplementation,water consuption etc. surrounding a DNP cycle is gonna be on point judging from ur photo!? Also if u gonna be running 3-4 weeks DNP u def need to throw some T-3 in there cause the DNP effect weakens after the 9th day Good luck!

jamix2010 is offline New Member
    When I needed to lose weight quickly, I chose an Intermittent Fasting diet such as only eating during a 2 hour window for every 48-72 hours, but still drank water and had a mutli-vitamin during the fasting period.

Still had a bit of weakness and less energy for workouts, but it was at least as good as any drug-induced weight loss, except that I saved money (especially on groceries!).

Quote Originally Posted by bananabate View Post
    I just got off DNP couple of weeks ago...did 2 week cycle tapering to 600mg.My stats 6'3 205 9% The real sweating started at 600mg ...at 200mg and 400mg it wasnt that bad at all-probably cuz my bf% is low to begin with.But here is something that u might consider in ur diet or not-U know how every post says u should be eating lotta carbs and ur diet should be like 55% carbs 35% prot 10% fat(or something like that)?! Well for me thats not the best system while on DNP.I found out on my 3rd cycle (2 weeks ago) it is way more beneficiary (at least 4 me) to keep the protein high as usual-55% the carbs i kept at around 30%-35% and fats as low as possible!I dropped 2-3% in bf and lost only couple of pounds overall.Certainly all supplementation,water consuption etc. surrounding a DNP cycle is gonna be on point judging from ur photo!? Also if u gonna be running 3-4 weeks DNP u def need to throw some T-3 in there cause the DNP effect weakens after the 9th day Good luck!
    good advice. I am relieved to see your sweating wasn't too bad at lower doses. I think I'm gonna pop my first pill before bed (to maybe avoid more sides) of 200mg. My diet and all will be spot on, even though it doesnt really have to be with DNP . I put on a little bodyfat recently because I gained like 15lbs of muscle on a prop and npp cycle so I wanna get rid of it quickly

Thread Information