liftw8t is offline Associate Member

Testerone Dosage

I know alot of people gradually increase dosage of test each cycle and some stay with a lower dose that works for them. If you were to use 750mg-1000mg of test one cycle would you ever be able to go back down and grow using a dose like 500-650?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by liftw8t View Post
    I know alot of people gradually increase dosage of test each cycle and some stay with a lower dose that works for them. If you were to use 750mg-1000mg of test one cycle would you ever be able to go back down and grow using a dose like 500-650?
    ive used up to 800mg test and can still grow on 250mg pw

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    ive used up to 800mg test and can still grow on 250mg pw
    Two thing dec11, are you naturally an hard gainer as far as bulking goes, and do you still cycle or cruise

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I feel its two fold there is both the physical and the mental aspects to consider for example, If you binge drink in college every now and then you will not need two six packs from then on to get a buzz, conversely if you drink constantly through college you will likely need to drink heavily to be get the effect you desire. When you start small amounts are generally effective and over time as the body adapts you will need larger doses for the same effect. Of course that does not mean if you use 1000mgs for your 2nd cycle that you will need 1000mgs now for growth...the number of times you cycle with a large amounts and the longer the cycles the more your gains on a smaller cycle will be deminished. In addition just like drinking above if you do a few cycles with larger than needed quantities you may find that even though you still grow well on 500mgs you do not get the "ON" feeling that you have become accustomed to and this will cause you to take larger quantities than needed. Just more reason to only use the amounts needed for good growth, if you did a large cycle once no big deal, just don't make a habit of it, since its easy for to get into a mindset of thinking that you will only gain on huge numbers.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by liftw8t View Post
    Two thing dec11, are you naturally an hard gainer as far as bulking goes, and do you still cycle or cruise
    well muscle certainly doesnt pack onto me quickly. im on trt 250mg pw and havent cycled since may unless you count the 4wk slin run im on now. i find the low dose has less sides like poor appetite and enables me to eat better and for that reason i wont ever do high test again. again as always, diet is the determining factor for most recreational users, competitve is a diff story. my advice is to do what you can on as little a dose as possible.

the way i look at aas now is that they are in my system in the backround doing what ever they need to do while i concentrate on my diet and lifestyle to maximise the effect. they are a supplement, tht is all.
    Last edited by dec11; 01-13-2011 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I feel its two fold there is both the physical and the mental aspects to consider for example, If you binge drink in college every now and then you will not need two six packs from then on to get a buzz, conversely if you drink constantly through college you will likely need to drink heavily to be get the effect you desire. When you start small amounts are generally effective and over time as the body adapts you will need larger doses for the same effect. Of course that does not mean if you use 1000mgs for your 2nd cycle that you will need 1000mgs now for growth...the number of times you cycle with a large amounts and the longer the cycles the more your gains on a smaller cycle will be deminished. In addition just like drinking above if you do a few cycles with larger than needed quantities you may find that even though you still grow well on 500mgs you do not get the "ON" feeling that you have become accustomed to and this will cause you to take larger quantities than needed. Just more reason to only use the amounts needed for good growth, if you did a large cycle once no big deal, just don't make a habit of it, since its easy for to get into a mindset of thinking that you will only gain on huge numbers.
    Good point massive, that makes sense and it kind of goes back to what i was told before that the longer inbetween cycles the more responsive your body would be next cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    well muscle certainly doesnt pack onto me quickly. im on trt 250mg pw and havent cycled since may unless you count the 4wk slin run im on now. i find the low dose has less sides like poor appetite and enables me to eat better and for that reason i wont ever do high test again. again as always, diet is the determining factor for most recreational users, competitve is a diff story. my advice is to do what you can on as little a dose as possible.

the way i look at aas now is that they are in my system in the backround doing what ever they need to do while i concentrate on my diet and lifestyle to maximise the effect. they are a supplement, tht is all.
    Okay that makes perfect sense thanks for clearing that up

Thread Information