BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member

T3 During Cycle? Experienced T3 Users Only Plz

Currently on Test C (625), Deca (375), Var (100mg) and looking to cut up. I have T3 and Helios to use for this purpose. I planned on using the Helios during pct to keep cortisol and fat gain low. Anyways, so does anybody have any thoughts about T3 use during the cycle? Possibly the last 4-5weeks. I'm looking to cut as much fat as possible before pct. Anybody who has used T3 before, please let me know what you think about the compound and how you have used it in the past. Thanks

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well I haven't used T3 in a cut cycle per-se but I did try it out in a lean bulk cycle. I can tell you that it def. speeds up your BMR! I was taking 500mg/week test e and 500mg/week deca eating 1300 cals over maintenance and still was leaning out while not gaining weight. T3 can def. benefit a cut cycle so I say give it a try. Also, a little went a long way with me I only took 25mcg/day for 4 weeks.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BGIZZLE8629 View Post
    Currently on Test C (625), Deca (375), Var (100mg) and looking to cut up. I have T3 and Helios to use for this purpose. I planned on using the Helios during pct to keep cortisol and fat gain low. Anyways, so does anybody have any thoughts about T3 use during the cycle? Possibly the last 4-5weeks. I'm looking to cut as much fat as possible before pct. Anybody who has used T3 before, please let me know what you think about the compound and how you have used it in the past. Thanks
    Kind of a vague question.

Lots of peeps here used T3 on cycle, including myself.

Certeris paribus, it will of course help cut the fat.

Run a search for "cytomel ". You'll find tons of threads on it.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    i think you can use it like that, no problem man just dont dose it very high. keep the dose moderate.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Well I haven't used T3 in a cut cycle per-se but I did try it out in a lean bulk cycle. I can tell you that it def. speeds up your BMR! I was taking 500mg/week test e and 500mg/week deca eating 1300 cals over maintenance and still was leaning out while not gaining weight. T3 can def. benefit a cut cycle so I say give it a try. Also, a little went a long way with me I only took 25mcg/day for 4 weeks.
    That's awesome bro and only 25mcg/day? Wow congrats on your progress and killer quads

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Kind of a vague question.

Lots of peeps here used T3 on cycle, including myself.

Certeris paribus, it will of course help cut the fat.

Run a search for "cytomel". You'll find tons of threads on it.
    So how did you use the cytomel ? 25, 50mcg? 4 weeks or 6 weeks? What were your results like? and how many times have you used T3? Thanks for the feedback bro

Bump

not many t3 users i guess

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's awesome bro and only 25mcg/day? Wow congrats on your progress and killer quads
    Thanks bro!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries

So how did you use the cytomel? 25, 50mcg? 4 weeks or 6 weeks? What were your results like? and how many times have you used T3? Thanks for the feedback bro
    You shouldn't need to go over 75-100mcg/ED, and you could use it for longer that 6 weeks.

Thread Information