joe_19 is offline Junior Member

Question small balls ?????

Hi guys I've recently come off pct for my cycle of test deca dbol and proviron .
    Pct nolva 100 mg and chlomid 80 mg for first 2 days then 50/40 for a month after last time my balls came back right at the end of pct , now there a lot smaller than nornal is my pct fake or am I missing something ? Any advice appreciated ......

ijbickerdike is offline Associate Member
    I saw something like this before on here and someone suggested HCG , not sure of doseage or anything but it was just what was mentioned. Maybe worth looking into.

fig
    fig is offline Member
    Run HCG on cycle to avoid this...I do 250iu MWF. Run it next time, you'll see a world of difference! All I can tell you is that if you got your nolva and clomid from Lion, it's fine. What's up with those doses btw? Most run Nolva 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/100/50/50.

joe_19 is offline Junior Member
    Ok cheers guys I will run some next cycle , I don't understand the iu what's that mean in ml ?

fig
    fig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_19 View Post
    Ok cheers guys I will run some next cycle , I don't understand the iu what's that mean in ml ?
    You don't need a lot so it's measured in units, like insulin . iu stands for International Units. You use smaller needles, SubQ slin pins. It's sold in iu's...usually 5,000iu of power that you mix with bac water. Do some searching, there's plenty of info on HCG here.

Thread Information