Thread: EQ Question

rootsnatty is offline Junior Member

EQ Question

I am thinking of running EQ with my next cycle but my problem is I run eight week blasts and three to four week cruises and the half-life of EQ is so long that it will barely be hitting its stride when it is time for me to cruise again. So my question is if I front-load the EQ at the beginning of my blast will it achieve its full effect quicker so I can work it into a blasting cycle and still gain its maximum benefits?

carp123 is offline Banned
    not worth it imo ,some hate it some love it but imo its got to be 12 weeks min at 600mgs plus per week ..

Damn. I really want to run it for its effects on appetite alone but, like I said, I only have eight weeks. Anyone actually tried the front-load before with EQ? I'd like to use a shorter acting ester, maybe cypionate or even propionate , but I don't know how to convert those boldenone esters from bulk powder.

you could give it a go ,maybe frontlaod the first 2 weeks with 1400-1600mgs then run 800mgs per week for the 6 weeks of the cycle ,you brewing it yourself?

I brew everything myself. I've tried other gear from human to vet grade and I've found that you just can't beat the cost or quality of a well-done homebrew.

Quote Originally Posted by rootsnatty View Post
    I brew everything myself. I've tried other gear from human to vet grade and I've found that you just can't beat the cost or quality of a well-done homebrew.
    agree i brew my own too and cant beat it imo ,you should be able to get eq @ 500mgs/ml no probs as its liquid in its raw form ,let me know how you get on..

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Frontloading works, I'm not convinced that EQ does a whole lot.
    You could add it to your cruise at a lower dose as well. Then by the next blast you should be up and rolling on the EQ.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carp123 View Post
    agree i brew my own too and cant beat it imo ,you should be able to get eq @ 500mgs/ml no probs as its liquid in its raw form ,let me know how you get on..

That would hurt like holy hell wouldnt it?

Of course. I probably will be mixing it at that ratio as it needs no extra BA to hold there and is supposed to be painless even at that concentration. Pretty cool when you can use almost half as much gear per shot!

Huh, adding it to my cruise? I never thought of that. Might not be too bad an idea. Then come my next blast I can just ramp it up really quick again with a front-load but I'll still be getting SOME of the long-term effects. And I understand that EQ is a little bit weaker, but I'm already over a gram of test a week so I was looking for just a little boost, especially in appetite, as I already have enough muscle-building horsepower from the test.

taboo-09 is offline Associate Member
    it not worth it bro, eq starts to hit around 6 wks

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    That would hurt like holy hell wouldnt it?
    nope eq is near painless and its at liquid form as i said ,gear hurts when it crashes in the muscle or there are high ammount of solvents used to hold it in solution ,eq is very easy to susspend in oil as its liquid anyway and no melting of the powder is needed ...

smalltime7 is offline Member
    I was told EQ raw was in powder form?

Quote Originally Posted by smalltime7 View Post
    I was told EQ raw was in powder form?
    sorry you have been told wrong ,its liquid and smells real bad...

SirLiftALOT is offline New Member
    Dont run it , not worth it .

Damn. It seems you all have spoken. Does anyone have any experience with other boldenone esters? I think a shorter ester might give me the results I desire such as propionate or cypionate .

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carp123 View Post
    not worth it imo ,some hate it some love it but imo its got to be 12 weeks min at 600mgs plus per week ..
    I would say a minimum of 10 weeks at lowest 400mg per week.

Alright, I've decided to go with boldenone propionate and will try my hand at brewing it. Anyone tried this compound before? I've heard it burns terribly! Also, I'll be switching my test to propionate so the esters are the same as well as their half-lives.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by rootsnatty View Post
    I am thinking of running EQ with my next cycle but my problem is I run eight week blasts and three to four week cruises and the half-life of EQ is so long that it will barely be hitting its stride when it is time for me to cruise again. So my question is if I front-load the EQ at the beginning of my blast will it achieve its full effect quicker so I can work it into a blasting cycle and still gain its maximum benefits?
    What are your stats?

I'm 6'1", 250 pounds at probably 12-14% bodyfat. I have been lifting pretty much consistently for about three years. I can bench 405, squat 555 and pull 465. I have run four cycles, one of them for eighteen weeks (too long, take my word for it - especially while running tren ). I'm FINALLY getting the hang of running cycles to where I do everything right including nutrition, training and sleep (in that order) and keep most of my gains. And I enjoy reading, cooking and long walks on the beach.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Frontloading EQ can be done if one uses test with, otherwise I do not see the meaning.

I decided to just say screw the front-load and use a shorter ester which will have my blood levels elevated quickly. Plus, I love injecting so I always love the opportunity to use a short ester!

VA703 is offline Junior Member
    I did a 8 week blast with eq, I frontloaded at 1200mg first week and 600mg a week after. I felt better stanima and apitite increase but the 8 weeks just isnt long enough to see results

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I hear bold prop is painful..... I gave up on the compound all together so I never gave the shorter esthers a shot.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Ya I heard it hurts too but test propionate hurts real bad and I got through that. We'll see, hopefully it's not too much for me to handle.

Thread Information