Granovich is offline Senior Member

I want to start a cycle JUST ORAL, i hate injections :( please help me

hey
    im 22 years old. been working our for 18 months,. im 5' 10' and 180 Lb
    i want to start to take some steroids . i tried to look over the internet for the last few months and found many cycles and hundreds of names but i want to know which will do the best for me and also as PCT with it...
    i refuse to take Injectable steroids although i know that the oral are more dangerous but i hate needles and wouldn't inject my self
    so can you help me please with that?
    thank u in advance
    Nikolai.
    Last edited by Granovich; 01-16-2011 at 08:13 PM.

Littleirishman is offline Junior Member
    so you wantt everyone here to do the work?

what work ?
    i was saying if someone could help me and tell me specifically what things i need because i can not decide by my self and there are people knows much more than i do in here

you are going to be told you are to young anyway. Plus i donut think you even mentioned what your goal is!

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    you need to reaserch and start learning about anabolics and how they work and what they do. you are too young anyhow.orals are far harder on your system then injectables and provide less results.

psa
    psa is offline Junior Member
    Step 1) Research
    Step 2) Suck it up and do injections, you'll get use to them

as i said i did a research
    but some say its real and some say a scam how to know ??? everytime i look for certain steroid some say it doesnt work and some say it does and i couldnt tell which is which
    and i dont know about the injections is there someone like a doctor or someone will give u the injection..
    and age...am i young for steroids ??? i thought above 21 is ok

Goal...mmm get big..like john cena maybe lol

Harry Manback is offline Junior Member
    Getting into it is confusing. It takes time to learn and read up on things. Making sure this goes with that, how much, when etc. etc.

Be patient.

As someone mentioned, what are your goals?

As far as sticking yourself, it really is just a mental hump you would just need to get over. In time, it becomes second nature.

psa
    psa is offline Junior Member
    There is no "steroids are okay if your 21 and up". Readiness for steroids is a mixture of age, training experience, maturity, and understanding of the drugs. And no there is no "doctor" that will do the shots for you, not that I know of at least lol

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    First off you need to wait a couple years before cycling. Also an oral only cycle is a bad idea. If you want size you you will have to man up and inject buddy.

BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    I love sticking myself now

READ MORE and come to the board with a couple ideas... no one is going to tell you what to take. Have some suggestions and let people comment on your ideas. Post your stats... Age, lbs, height, BF%, Goals (other than 'getting big').... i.e.- you wanna gain 20 pounds of lean muscle.

Man up Orals alone are dumb and pretty ineffective.

And yes... you're too young. Read more and you'll understand why. Good luck.

okkk thank you people.. it seems that iam young lol
    maybe in couple of years and by that time i might have the courage to inject my self...lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigJuice777 View Post
    I love sticking myself now

READ MORE and come to the board with a couple ideas... no one is going to tell you what to take. Have some suggestions and let people comment on your ideas. Post your stats... Age, lbs, height, BF%, Goals (other than 'getting big').... i.e.- you wanna gain 20 pounds of lean muscle.

Man up Orals alone are dumb and pretty ineffective.

And yes... you're too young. Read more and you'll understand why. Good luck.

but dude does it really have that much of side effects...you ok???
    i mean testosterone levels and so ??? you good ?
    cause i read alot about side effects also about PCT

BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    but dude does it really have that much of side effects...you ok???
    i mean testosterone levels and so ??? you good ?
    cause i read alot about side effects also about PCT
    Testosterone occurs naturally in your body (obviously), so as long as you don't go NUTS with it, side effects will be minimal and you will actually feel GREAT! Testosterone is what makes you feel like a man. So... more confidence, greater sense of 'well being', and you'll feel like you can lift a truck. When used properly and responsibly, it can be a great tool in helping your body grow. It's what made it grow in the first place.

I am running 500mg Test per week and I have zero side effects other than wanting to screw my wife every day (which isn't a side effect to me ).

PCT is MORE important than the Testosterone... so make sure you understand that completely before starting anything. Good Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigJuice777 View Post
    Testosterone occurs naturally in your body (obviously), so as long as you don't go NUTS with it, side effects will be minimal and you will actually feel GREAT! Testosterone is what makes you feel like a man. So... more confidence, greater sense of 'well being', and you'll feel like you can lift a truck. When used properly and responsibly, it can be a great tool in helping your body grow. It's what made it grow in the first place.

I am running 500mg Test per week and I have zero side effects other than wanting to screw my wife every day (which isn't a side effect to me ).

PCT is MORE important than the Testosterone... so make sure you understand that completely before starting anything. Good Luck!!
    thats awesome dude!!!!!!!!
    i will try this when i get more experienced maybe next year i will have about 3 years of experience and be over 23 would be fine i guess...
    i've always heard that 500mg/week is good and has no side effects..this website has the complete PCT and how to do it and i read about the substances in the PCT..its good stuff
    im excited thank u so much my friend ..

the golden age is 25

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    Goal...mmm get big..like john cena maybe lol
    It's not realistic to expect to go from 180lbs to John Cena size from one cycle. Pretend like being that big is an entire pizza pie, now break that down in to smaller slices. say gaining 15-20lbs is one slice of that analogical pizza. Cutting to under 10% BF (if you're over that) is another. You know realistic goals that you hope to achieve in a rather short-term (up to a year) period of time. Now from that you can start researching what you need to do to modify your training and diet to accommodate that goal. And finally in a few years perhaps what steroids would help you achieve that.

But just with the mentality that popping a few oral steroids is going to turn you from a skinny punk kid to some yoked-out muscle man is not just unrealistic, it's a recipe for disaster.

Thread Information