bigbear411 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Took pro hormons years ago with no PCT

So I have been working on getting my BF down before I Decide to take my first real cycle. Ive been on this board trying to get a lot of info before I make my choice. recently I finally figure out what I took back when I was 22. It was a pro hormone extreme tren , at the advice of the local supplement store. I had great result but the guy at the store never told me about doing any PCT. I had my blood work done any everything looks fine. Should I do anything since I did no PCT? It was almost 5 years ago So I think I should have nothing to worry about it but wanted to check with you guys first. Also, I just checked my bf% done and I am at 17% should I try clen to help get the BF% down or just continue doing it naturally with diet and workout? Thanks guys for your opinions.

2big2btru is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbear411 View Post
    So I have been working on getting my BF down before I Decide to take my first real cycle. Ive been on this board trying to get a lot of info before I make my choice. recently I finally figure out what I took back when I was 22. It was a pro hormone extreme tren, at the advice of the local supplement store. I had great result but the guy at the store never told me about doing any PCT. I had my blood work done any everything looks fine. Should I do anything since I did no PCT? It was almost 5 years ago So I think I should have nothing to worry about it but wanted to check with you guys first. Also, I just checked my bf% done and I am at 17% should I try clen to help get the BF% down or just continue doing it naturally with diet and workout? Thanks guys for your opinions.

I can say with a clear conscious that unless you took cyanide, YOU are definitely out of the woods 5 (FIVE) years later.

I can say that you could slam, bang, pin, swallow, hoop any drug on this planet and theres nothing you can do about it five (5) years later.

In the future, make sure you have pct available. I'm sure you will cause you are smart enough to be here asking this question. Good for you for looking out for your self some five (5) years later. It shows that you were concerned enough to ask what normally would be a question that people would SLAM the crap outta you for. But, you see past that and your only concern is your health...

I commend you!

bigbear411 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the reply, When I was younger I went to the supplement stores and just asked for help thinking they were the experts, now I realize that most of the people there do not know to much and most of what they sell is garbage. I need to do my own research. I want to get in the best shape ever but I want to make sure I do it right ( this time) Thanks again!

eyepoker is offline Junior Member
    I did the same thing with androstein when it first came out.

Fetch is offline Member
    Yea, you're definately fine. 5 years is plenty long of a cooloff period. =) For future reference, go to Ar-R from the banner, and pick up your Nolva/Clomid. Have it on hand for future cycles.

Thread Information