Thread: tren and cardio

quarry206 is offline Senior Member

tren and cardio

Does anybody have a good link, or can give info on why or how Tren effects cardio?

I do realize it is a real issue to most, but I ask because I would like to much better understand the why and how not just the simple answer.

I have tried to search the forum, but there are so many threads on the topic, without much hard facts I am some what confused on the why and how of the issue.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    readthe profile on tren and you'll understand

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    I think the answer is very complex, and has to do with many things: Prostaglandins, stimulation of AR, increased lipo oxidation, increased metabolism in general. I think much of it remains to be understood.

i did read the profile. forgive me i should have added to my OP.

Trenbolone Enanthate
    There is a method of prostaglandin production whereby prostaglandins made from one pathway in particular happen to dictate some muscle constriction as well as platlet aggregation, while the other method of production dictates bronchial constriction, and this could possibly be the means by which Tren Acetate causes that vicious cough. The reason why—though this is speculation—the enanthate version doesn't cause this rapid rise in prostaglandins is because of its more steady release, and my body's ability to gradually acclimatize itself to this. If you look at the graphs in the Minto studies (in the Deca profile), you'll see that the rise and rapid peak in blood plasma levels afforded by short esters are profoundly higher than those provided with longer esters, and it's my belief that the enanthate ester provides a lower peak level and less rapid rise in prostaglandin levels, especially the ones which dictate that second form of prostaglandin release which causes bronchial constriction. I feel that this bronchial constriction never really leaves you while you use any form of Tren, and this is what causes the shortness of breath experienced by many athletes on Tren.
    by the way it is described it would seem to me that there should be supplements and/or meds that would off set the bronchial constriction. allowing the cardio to continue at a high level.

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    If simple treadmill cardio is what you're worried about, don't be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
    If simple treadmill cardio is what you're worried about, don't be.
    well I run 4miles three times a week.. .. thats the only cardio I do, besides some here and there type things. but don't want to hurt my 4mile runs. since i'm hoping to up them to two 6mile runs and one 4mile run a week.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Tren will kill many peoples cardio and increase sinus congestion,allergies and asthma.

Jmac87 is offline New Member
    If you start with a good cardio base it will be less noticeable if at all. Currently I'm using tren ace and have once before. I'm taking down two hours of cardio a day with no complaints (other than I'm doing cardio for two hours).

I dont have personal experience with it but clenbuterol is a bronchodilator which could offset the constriction brought on by tren ace but again I don't know and have not done my research on it.
    Last edited by Jmac87; 01-19-2011 at 11:07 PM.

Thread Information