clayton2127 is offline Junior Member

whats the reason for the effects now?

Ok, so i posted up a few weeks ago and realized that my diet really sucked and i was taking wayyy too much gear. Just test but still. Anyways, I have changed my diet like crazy and have almost cut my gear in half. The results so far have been awesome. in the last about 2 weeks, or so i have actually lost like 2 sizes off my waste, I seem alil tighter around my chest and ive actually got about a 1/2 inch on my arms and shoulder area. so thank you to the people that told me how it was, lol. anyways, I never really had any side effects even while i was taking twice the amount i am now but now im startin to get more acne on my back and alittle on my chest.. Thought this was kind of strange considering im only taking half.. anyways, im just asking what the reason would be.

VA703 is offline Junior Member
    Most sides come when you blood levels are unstable from going to one extreme to another will do it. Sometimes it even just takes a while for the sides to come.

well, i didnt get any my 1st cycle either. was wondering if it was possible to be getting sides from doing a better cycle.. like maybe it was working better? or something like that

eyepoker is offline Junior Member
    acne is a normal side affect. You can try using anti acne meds and see if it helps.

I know it is, the question is why would it not have been doing it when I was on test and double the dose and now i am getting it and im taking half of the amount.. only difference is that my diety has drastically changed, but for the good

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    How long you been on? If you're using slow esters they take time to build up in your blood.....

the first cycle was 12 weeks, been on this one for 8 so far.

layeazy is offline Banned
    more is necessarily better however the changes would be due to your diet and if you have changed your workout regime might of just stimulated more growth..

Thread Information