Breathing poblem

Hey guys let me start with my stats here:

stats:
    Age- 28
    Height- just about 5'7"
    Weight: 76-79kgs (168-175lbs), before cycle

cycles:
    1st:
    500mg/wk Test E only for 12 wks (had to stop at wk 10 because of the shortness of breath became worse) already did 4 wks of PCT clomid/Nolvadex (100/50/50/50 , 40/20/20/20)

meals:
    meal 1- oats, wheats cereal and a weight gainer protien shake, mult vit
    meal 2- 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, boiled potats, mult vit
    meal 3- white rice and chicken breast, brocli and celary, mult vit
    meal 4- home made banana milk shake and oats before my workout and amino liquid
    meal 5- mass gainer protien shake after my workout (70g protein, 50g carbs and 3g of fat)
    meal 6- fish,squid,mini oysters and mini prawns, leeds soup, white rice, with black olives, mult vit
    meal 7- weight gainer shake alone since this shake is really heavy and thick
    meal 8- two cans of tuna and oats, mult vit
    meal 9- whey protein shake in the middle of my sleep (some times i ditch this if am feeling really stuffed)

cardio:
    2-4 times per week after my workout

blood work before cycle:
    hormone...etc was all good except my test was on the low edge of the normal range (not a big issue doctor says)

problem am facing before sleep and even during day time:
    1- shortness of breath
    2- my nose clogs (have to use nose drops) maybe high blood pressure around lungs?
    3- feeling cold sometimes and sweat at the same time
    4- when it happens heart beats rapidly out of control as if i came from an intense workout
    5- have slight throat burn (heartburn) maybe acid reflux?
    6- no fever
    7- sometimes hard to swallow after incident (noticed my neck was swell and can feel my spider veins in my neck)....did thryoid blood test and thyroid was functioning fine

this resulted me to:
    1- have fear of die-ing all the time cause i get short on breath and all of a suddent with no specific time
    2- cant hold my breath when having a shower and sleep properly, once struggled me during a wokrout
    happened twice already during gym off days. i get this ocasionally before my sleep time when i lay down on my back (tried sleeping on my right/left side and had no effect). during sleeping is the worst cause i panic when it happens and am sure anyone else will. during day time which is expected any time too. get a sinking feeling when am sitting and have to walk around the house trying not to panic and breathing in/out quick trying to get in enough oxygen in my lungs. worst moment that i had during this cycle and i had to stay awake for continous 6 hours for my body to recover. couldnt go to the doctor cause it was raining heavily that day and thought it was safer to stay home.

have a family member who thinks my thyroid is shot, could Test E alone do this? thyroid tests before cycle show their good. could my lungs are building blood pressure more compared to the other body parts?

as an extra note am a smoker, but never had to go through this when i was training naturally, am considering getting off cycle early to prevent any health damage, what could it be? any opinoins?

update: already informed doctor of the steroid usage! i even quit smoking cigs,hookah, pipe for sure and only vaping off E-Cig right now. i still crave to smoke analog cigs, but i think am managing well
    Last edited by kml999; 04-26-2011 at 04:51 PM.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    You should go to the doctor, have you been about this?

kml999 is offline Associate Member
    already went to a doctor and recommend not to eat before going to sleep and gave me sleeping pills. its not working out, so i need to head back to him or find me another doctor. i never had this issue ever in my life before and even if they did would be from insomina getting exhausted that day.

any more suggestions?
    Last edited by kml999; 01-24-2011 at 02:51 AM.

Cycnasty is offline Junior Member
    get a second opinion.that is the best advice i can suggest.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Weird man. I think I just have sleep apnea which sounds alot different than the issues youre having. ID find another doc.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by kml999 View Post
    already went to a doctor and recommend not to eat before going to sleep and gave me sleeping pills. its not working out, so i need to head back to him or find me another doctor. i never had this issue ever in my life before and even if they did they were from insomina.

any more suggestions?
    It sounds like a panic disorder. Did you tell the doctor that you're taking steroids ? That might help him in making his diagnosis.

Cycnasty thanks! thats exactly what am considering. a second opinion from another doctor and and suggestions from you guys too! am trying to wrap it all up to know the cause
    Last edited by kml999; 01-24-2011 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck View Post
    Weird man. I think I just have sleep apnea which sounds alot different than the issues youre having. ID find another doc.
    i read your thread somewhere and it made me think that your problem is similar to mine?...thanks for the advice buddy!
    Last edited by kml999; 01-24-2011 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    It sounds like a panic disorder. Did you tell the doctor that you're taking steroids? That might help him in making his diagnosis.
    i believe that should be the last thing for me to do. believe me from my experience doctors would even blame the shampoo you use and i know for sure that 1st thing he would tell me to quit using steroids and thats not the solution in my book, cause poeple like us on here are doing their best to use them in a safe way. i cant blame steroids if i had a bad day or even have a headache, but doctors where will point on steroids as the curlpit of the problem!

i asked around and telling a doctor about steroid usage is the last thing i should do cause even if you have a fever or a cold they will blame the roids even though you can still recover using the normal cold and sinus medications for example....get it? i dont mind telling the doctor as long i know he will asnwer me in an aducated manner. right person right time

if you think its a panic disorder why wouldnt i panic if i loose breath. its like staying underwater without breathing! its normal to panic in these situations but i asked poeple who have hyperthyroid / hypothyroid that thyroid is a very important element that maintains body stability and consioness (sp?) and when thats not available fear is there causing body to get out of control. it just feels like a hormone related side effect am getting from the juice.

i got many advice that my body is not steroid friendly....hmm....i never thought it should be cause its something that has sides, but am surprized that the common sides such as acne hair loss is very minimal in my cycle. got gyno signs from 3rd wk of the cycle, but controlled it right away by upping the adex from 0.25 to 0.5mg EOD

i admit my body is sensitive. i remember i had liver pain from just using amino pills when i training naturally in the past, but the doctor didnt figure it out for me and i did. i was following the bottle recommeded usage on the bottle which was 6 pills per day. my Keto was high in my blood work and as soon as i stopped using the pills, liver pain disappeared. i was eating good amount of food too and those supplements made my body over flow with other goods that couldnt take advantage from.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycnasty View Post
    get a second opinion.that is the best advice i can suggest.
    I agree. Some of those symptoms sound like panic attacks to me but you need a doctor's help to get rid of this or get it under control. It might not be connected to the steroids your taking, who knows?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i think it is a panic attack.. just talk to the doctor.. DO NOT TAKE THIS LIGHTLY..

ok i have a feeling its not panic attack but i would like to know more about it to clarify this problem. what causes panic attacks?

as an extra information. i have needle fobia! this is my first cycle and my first shot was done by me! did i panic? hmm a little, but i didnt faint or majorly panic (everything was under control, so practically i didnt panic)! usually i get extremly dizzy and faint when a nurse draws blood from me. panicing comes from something you fear and my needle fobia fear is 90% gone once i did the shots myself.

Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    I agree. Some of those symptoms sound like panic attacks to me but you need a doctor's help to get rid of this or get it under control. It might not be connected to the steroids your taking, who knows?
    if i mention this the usage of steroids then the doctor will blame roids for causing this!

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    i think it is a panic attack.. just talk to the doctor.. DO NOT TAKE THIS LIGHTLY..
    are you trying to tell me to take this seriously? actually i am

dont you think taking nerve relaxant pills a bad idea with steroids ?

doctor told me he thinks its from my smoking habbit and told me no need to take any medication until i give the smoking reduction a try....he said panic attacks dont come sudden he says and usually poeple with anger and some who have nerve isuues suffer from panic attacks....i missed a shot 2 days ago thinking i would stop the cycle and i think i will continue the cycle and reduce my smoking to 50%. by the way thats the 2nd doctor opinion. i think its a wise thing to try before judging

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Seek a second opinion. My best friend ( He was 50 though) had a simalar problem. I was sure it was painic attacks, he said he felt like could not breath but was never huffing and puffing. Well I told him to go to a doc which he did, the doc said it was a respiratory infection but the problem remained despite antibiotics. This went on for a month. I finally talked him into going to the hospital (basically told him he would go or I would force him) and they diagnosed him as with congestive heart failure. He died about 3 months later.

I doubt if you have congestive heart failure, but my point is to seek a second opinion, and find out what is really going on. Dr's are like mechanics there are 4 idiots for each one who knows his ass from a hole in the ground.

ok i have a feeling its not panic attack but i would like to know more about it to clarify this problem. what causes panic attacks?

as an extra information. i have needle fobia! this is my first cycle and my first shot was done by me! did i panic? hmm a little, but i didnt faint or majorly panic (everything was under control, so practically i didnt panic)! usually i get extremly dizzy and faint when a nurse draws blood from me. panicing comes from something you fear and my needle fobia fear is 90% gone once i did the shots myself.
    They don't know all of the causes of a panic attack, but let me tell you they feel like real illnesses. In fact, the only way to know it's just a panic attack is to have a battery of tests done to rule out anything else. Stimulants can cause them too. Sometimes they come on out of the blue. I guess chemical imbalances in the brain I hear can cause them as well. When you're having a panic attack, there is no way for you to know you're having one, since the symptoms feel real.

But this brings a big point, if you cannot be honest with your doctor about your steroid use and expect him to come up with a sound diagnosis/treatment, you need to find a different doctor. Doctors are not the gestapo and their job is to help you.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i think it very well could be anxiety related.
    It sounds like a panic disorder. Did you tell the doctor that you're taking steroids? That might help him in making his diagnosis.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    10 weeks, in than drop the cycle I think it's causing you too much anxiety. Gains have more than likely slowed or stopped.
    Good luck.

glover is offline Associate Member
    What is your blood pressure? Don't tell your doctor about steroids unless you want it in your permanent medical file!

jla1986 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like it could be anxiety. Also how long have you been on this diet You are eating alot and I know that after my contest when i start eating alot for the offseason and start a cycle that I start having some problems breathing as well. You also stated that you are stuffed in the middle of the night so guessing that its like that in the day as well and before you go to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    10 weeks, in than drop the cycle I think it's causing you too much anxiety. Gains have more than likely slowed or stopped.
    Good luck.
    i already stopped! i just decided to give my body a week break then do PCT. should i do the normal 4 weeks of PCT for this 10wk cycle?
    100/50/50/50 - clomid
    40/20/20/20 - nolva

how long when i should do blood work too after pct?

Quote Originally Posted by glover View Post
    What is your blood pressure? Don't tell your doctor about steroids unless you want it in your permanent medical file!
    exactly!
    blood pressure. dont know, but i'll find out on my next session

Quote Originally Posted by jla1986 View Post
    Sounds like it could be anxiety. Also how long have you been on this diet You are eating alot and I know that after my contest when i start eating alot for the offseason and start a cycle that I start having some problems breathing as well. You also stated that you are stuffed in the middle of the night so guessing that its like that in the day as well and before you go to bed.
    i did a carb control procedure (carb loading) for 6-8 wks before cycle then started eating everything i see infornt of me when i started cycle (thats every clean thing infront of me ) even thought i stopped cycle but i got used to the eating and am still eating allot.....gear is legit and didnt gain allot in this cycle cause something was stopping my body from building. talk about bad luck i guess. even though i organised everything professionally (from meals, gear, sleeping hours...etc). got test flu, sick from cold virus twice, got a throat infection once and these breathing problem issues now.

i have noticed my neck always felt tight when i started my cycle and always feel vein pumps around my neck and its still there until now. i cant see them, but i can feel them or maybe bulging is the right word? today i noticed my heart giving me burns or even a slight small pain. am recording all these incidents when i meet the doctor

Could be enlarged thyroid, possibly cause from your gear. Hyperthyroidism
    Here are the types of complaints that characterise hyperthyroidism—an overactive thyroid gland.

Common
    Palpitations, fast pulse and irregular heartbeat.
    Trembling and twitches.
    Heat intolerance.
    Hot flushes and increased sweating.
    Increased appetite (or loss of appetite).
    Weight loss (especially if eating well).
    Diarrhoea.
    Anxiety, nervousness and/or panic attacks.
    Restlessness.
    Irritability.
    Thin, moist skin.
    Soft, thinning hair.
    Shortness of breath.
    Muscle weakness.
    Insomnia.
    Enlarged thyroid gland.
    Eye complaints (especially gritty or bulging eyes).
    Fatigue, exhaustion and lack of energy.
    Menstrual cycle disturbances (intermittent and light).
    Infertility.
    Depression and mood swings.

Thyroid gland disorders
    Is your thyroid gland the culprit? How many times have you heard these words stated?

'It's psychosomatic, it's all in your head.'
    'It's chronic fatigue syndrome, there's nothing much you can do about it.'
    'You're just suffering from stress and anxiety.'
    'It's in your genes, learn to live with it.'
    'Just snap out of it and get on with your life.'
    Hearing these types of statements many times, from well-meaning friends, relatives and even doctors, can be very discouraging when those around you do not understand your physical and mental suffering. You may wish that they could live inside your body for just one day, and experience the symptoms you have to deal with constantly. However, it does come as a relief when you do find a doctor or person who understands, to a degree, or shares similar experiences.

In Australia, in particular, the average person knows little about thyroid disorders and their detrimental effects upon health. Moreover, it has been difficult for some patients to find a doctor who is willing to test thoroughly, to make a diagnosis, and then explain their condition clearly.

There are many diseases and illnesses that have similar symptoms and it can be difficult for a doctor to make a quick diagnosis. It is therefore important to have a thyroid function test to rule out any possibility of thyroid abnormalities. Thyroid disorders can produce a multitude of symptoms that can affect any or every part of the body.

Get your TSH levels tested.
    The TSH level is a good indicator of thyroid function and is considered the most important hormone to be initially tested. Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), produced by the pituitary gland, is therefore the first hormone assessed when suspecting a thyroid disorder.

If the TSH level is abnormal, a far clearer picture of thyroid function is needed, and T4 and T3 levels must also be tested to ensure a correct diagnosis. People with a diagnosed thyroid problem must also ensure that their T4 and T3 levels are routinely tested along with their TSH level. If the diagnosis were unclear, with blood tests results near the outer limits of the normal range, it would be wise to have a thyroid antibody test. This may indicate that your thyroid gland function is being compromised, especially if you present with classic thyroid symptoms.

Communication
    When it comes to thyroid conditions, it is extremely important to find a doctor (or specialist) with a sensitive and compassionate approach, who is willing to work with you, and vice versa. Communication needs to be open and honest and you should feel comfortable in asking questions concerning your condition. It is also important to know and understand your thyroid function tests, and you should feel confident in asking your doctor for copies of your lab results.

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Here are the types of complaints that characterise hyperthyroidism—an overactive thyroid gland.

Common
    Palpitations, fast pulse and irregular heartbeat. yes
    Trembling and twitches. yes
    Heat intolerance.
    Hot flushes and increased sweating. yes all the time
    Increased appetite (or loss of appetite).
    Weight loss (especially if eating well).
    Diarrhoea.
    Anxiety, nervousness and/or panic attacks. yes
    Restlessness. yes
    Irritability. yes
    Thin, moist skin.
    Soft, thinning hair. noticed my ahir drying out when am on cycle, but i think thats normall
    Shortness of breath. yes
    Muscle weakness.
    Insomnia. yes
    Enlarged thyroid gland.
    Eye complaints (especially gritty or bulging eyes). yes and i didnt mention this in my thread
    Fatigue, exhaustion and lack of energy.
    Menstrual cycle disturbances (intermittent and light).
    Infertility.
    Depression and mood swings. yes

thats why i mentioned the thyroid in the begining of my thread cause my family doctor members pointed my issue seems to be there....look at the bold area

Get your TSH levels tested.
    The TSH level is a good indicator of thyroid function and is considered the most important hormone to be initially tested. Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), produced by the pituitary gland, is therefore the first hormone assessed when suspecting a thyroid disorder.

If the TSH level is abnormal, a far clearer picture of thyroid function is needed, and T4 and T3 levels must also be tested to ensure a correct diagnosis. People with a diagnosed thyroid problem must also ensure that their T4 and T3 levels are routinely tested along with their TSH level. If the diagnosis were unclear, with blood tests results near the outer limits of the normal range, it would be wise to have a thyroid antibody test. This may indicate that your thyroid gland function is being compromised, especially if you present with classic thyroid symptoms.

Communication
    When it comes to thyroid conditions, it is extremely important to find a doctor (or specialist) with a sensitive and compassionate approach, who is willing to work with you, and vice versa. Communication needs to be open and honest and you should feel comfortable in asking questions concerning your condition. It is also important to know and understand your thyroid function tests, and you should feel confident in asking your doctor for copies of your lab results.
    about the test dont worry thats what am doing really soon! is it fine to do the blood tests while am on PCT? or you think the numbers would get effected?

do you think including test, Estradiol, Progesterone, Heamoglobin, WBC, Liver Function Test is a good idea too?

[QUOTE=auslifta;5505109]Could be enlarged thyroid, possibly cause from your gear. Hyperthyroidism
    QUOTE]

is it common for Test E to do this? or its only the gear i have?

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    Do you sometimes feel like you are being held down? Do you sometimes just as you go to sleep wake up and feel like you are drowning? Do you sometimes lay in a semiconsiouse state and feel like you are being shocked with electricity? Do you wake up gasping incredibly for air and sometimes seems like your lungs are never going to expand and take in air. If you answered yes to any of these questions you have sleep apnea. I use to have a horrible time sleeping and going to sleep because I was afraid I was going to die in my sleep and yes it is a big possiblility of that happening. Go get a sleep study done just for your own well being and maybe they can pinpoint if there is too much neurological activity going on or if you have apnea or restless leg syndrom or all of the above. This is some serious shit bud and you really need to find out what's going on.

do you think including test, Estradiol, Progesterone, Heamoglobin, WBC, Liver Function Test is a good idea too?
    about the test dont worry thats what am doing really soon! is it fine to do the blood tests while am on PCT? or you think the numbers would get effected?
    Your numbers will be all over the shop when introducing foreign hormones as your body tries to get back to homeostatis, I think you should get bloodwork done asap to see what is going on, also when PCT is finished and again 3 months after.

[QUOTE=kml999;5505147]
    QUOTE]

is it common for Test E to do this? or its only the gear i have?
    Maybe not a direct result from test E, there could be other factors. It's possible you aggrevated a pre-existing condition. That is why it is a good idea to get Blood work done before any cycle.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Ask to be referred to an ear/nose/throat specialist and ask to have a sleep study done.

cro
    Blog Entries
    definetely a sign to quit smoking..
    Hey guys let me start with my stats here:

stats:
    Age- 28
    Height- just about 5'7"
    Weight: 76-79kgs (168-175lbs), before cycle

cycles:
    1st: which am still on
    500mg/wk Test E only for 12 wks (currently on wk 10) and will do 2 wks of PCT clomid/Nolvadex

meals:
    meal 1- oats, wheats cereal and a weight gainer protien shake, mult vit
    meal 2- 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, boiled potats, mult vit
    meal 3- white rice and chicken breast, brocli and celary, mult vit
    meal 4- home made banana milk shake and oats before my workout and amino liquid
    meal 5- mass gainer protien shake after my workout (70g protein, 50g carbs and 3g of fat)
    meal 6- fish,squid,mini oysters and mini prawns, leeds soup, white rice, with black olives, mult vit
    meal 7- weight gainer shake alone since this shake is really heavy and thick
    meal 8- two cans of tuna and oats, mult vit
    meal 9- whey protein shake in the middle of my sleep (some times i ditch this if am feeling really stuffed)

cardio:
    2-4 times per week after my workout

blood work before cycle:
    hormone...etc was all good except my test was slightly less than normal (not a big issue doctor says)

problem am facing before sleep and even during day time:
    1- fear of die-ing
    2- loosing breath
    3- my nose clogs (have to use nose drops) maybe high blood pressure around lungs?
    4- feeling cold sometimes and sweat at the same time
    5- when it happens heart beats rapidly out of control as if i came from an intense workout
    6- have slight throat burn (heartburn) maybe acid reflux?
    7- no fever
    8- sometimes hard to swallow after incident
    9- cant hold my breath when having a shower and sleep properly, once struggled me during a wokrout

happened twice already during gym off days. i get this ocasionally before my sleep time when i lay down on my back (tried sleeping on my right/left side and had no effect). during sleeping is the worst cause i panic when it happens and am sure anyone else will. during day time which is expected any time too. get a sinking feeling when am sitting and have to walk around the house trying not to panic and breathing in/out quick trying to get in enough oxygen in my lungs. worst moment that i had during this cycle and i had to stay awake for continous 6 hours for my body to recover. couldnt go to the doctor cause it was raining heavily that day and thought it was safer to stay home.

have a family member who thinks my thyroid is shot, could Test E alone do this? thyroid tests before cycle show their good. could my lungs are building blood pressure more compared to the other body parts?

as an extra note am a smoker, but never had to go through this when i was training naturally, am considering getting off cycle early to prevent any health damage, what could it be? any opinoins?

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    definetely a sign to quit smoking..
    Forget the health risks in smoking. The fact the average smoker spends well over a grand a year on something that smells bad and doesn't even get them high alone warrants quitting it.

cro
    Blog Entries
    valid point..if your going to breath it in might as well be kush.....
    Forget the health risks in smoking. The fact the average smoker spends well over a grand a year on something that smells bad and doesn't even get them high alone warrants quitting it.

Quote Originally Posted by ds53 View Post
    Do you sometimes feel like you are being held down? no Do you sometimes just as you go to sleep wake up and feel like you are drowning? yes as if i was out of breathDo you sometimes lay in a semiconsiouse state and feel like you are being shocked with electricity? cant remember, but i do wake up suddenly if i feel something is gonna happenDo you wake up gasping incredibly for air and sometimes seems like your lungs are never going to expand and take in air. yes
    your explaination is the same feeling when someone is going through a hangover right? if thats what you mean am not getting any hangover symtoms here. i used to drink in the past for only 1 year. i quit it now for 11 years.

doc took blood today and decided to give me allergy pills, nosal drops and some sort of antiboitic for nose clogging incase am allergic to something.

extra note: told the doctor today am on juice and this 3rd doctor seems very educated and wants to look at blood work 1st before proceedig with any sort of medication. made sure he doesnt put any of this usage on file

my friend i was prepaired and here is the blood work test results before the cycle (which was my 1st as i mentioned in the thread):

*testosterone = 3.51 ng/ml
    male: 3.0-10.6
    female: 0.1-0.9

*thyroid function test:
    free t3= 3.83 pmol/l (2.22-5.34 pmol/l)
    free t4= 13.51 pmol/l (9.1-23.8 pmol/l)
    tsh= 1.434 uUl/ml (euthyroid 0.2-5 / hyperthyroid <0.15 / hypothyroid >7)

*FSH= 4.06 mIU/ml (normal male range 1.0-8.0 uIU/ml)

*LH= 4.81 mIU/ml (male 2-12 uIU/ml)

*Estradiol= 1.7 pg/ml (men <62pg/ml)

*Progesterone= 0.3 ng/ml (0.2-3.37 ng/ml)

*Heamoglobin= 12.9 gm/dl (male 14-18 gm/dl , female 12-14 gm/dl)

*Total Count (WBC) 5.2 K/uL (4.0-11.0 K/uL)

*differential count:
    Neutrophils= 48% (40-75%)
    Lymphocytes= 45% (20-45%)
    Eosinophils= 3% (1-6%)
    Monocytes= 4% (2-10%)
    Basophils= 0%
    Platelet count= 277 k/UI (150-400 k/UI)

*Creatinine Phosphokinase, CPK= 348 U/L (male 24-195 , female 24-170)

*Liver Function Test:
    Alkaline Phosphatase 97 IU/L (male 40-129 , female 35-104)
    SGOT, AST= 25 IU/L (up to 40)
    SGPT, ALT= 37 IU/L (up to 41)
    Total Bilirubin= 0.73 mg/dl (upto 1.0)
    Direct Bilirubin= 0.12 mg/dl (upto 0.3)
    Indirect Bilirubin= 0.61 mg/dl (upto 0.7)
    Protein Total= 9.62 gm/dl (6-8.3)
    Albumin= 5.1 gm/dl (3.2-5)
    Globulin= 4.52 gm/dl (2.3-3.5)
    Last edited by kml999; 04-16-2011 at 11:43 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information