EatSleepBoost is offline New Member

Dizzy/ Lightheaded

Just a quick question for all the gurus on here.

Info on me.
    25m
    170lbs
    On Test-E only 250/500
    Been active at the gym since i was 17
    Always had a clean bill of health.
    Im at the end of my 4th week in the cycle

Ok so now my issue is that the past two days in a row i have gotten dizzy and lightheaded. I have to either sit down or stand still for a minute or so to regain my normal feeling. This has occured between 3pm-6pm both days. I eat at 130 and again at 530. I am not sure what other info to provide.

Anybody have any suggestions or information to help me get on the right track again or is it a good chance that it does not have to due with the cycle??

Thank you

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Maybe you are not eating enough or maybe sugar levels

ButterflyBuffalo is offline Junior Member
    Could well be sugar levels or your not drinking enough water. Also i know a few mates who have felt like that from taking Pre Workout Formulas.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Try increasing your water. Or maybe holding your breath too long during your reps.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    It could be sugar level. How much sleep are you getting per night? And is it sound sleep? Or do you toss and turn a lot? And are you getting the shakes in your arms and hands?

I have noticed a year ago that sometimes i would feel weak randomly like once a month and i would take in some sugar and feel alot better. It never made me dizzy though.

Yes i will up my water intake. I do believe that i am taking in less than i should be. I will start that change today. Thanks

Tiger this happened both times at work. Im a mechanic so physical labor is involved but i was not weight lifting when i felt this come on

Kong I get about 7 hours of sleep. Fall asleep easy and never wake up in the middle of the night. Havn't noticed any change or issues with my sleep at all. Also i have not had any shakes in arms or hands.

any other input guys?

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Go to your local doctor for a check up with blood work, you may have a heart problem or it just may be depression.

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    you may have a heart problem or it just may be depression.
    lol. Are you trying to give him a heart problem?

any other input guys?
    You're only eating at 130 and 530 for the afternoon and evening? I'm no expert, but that sounds like your problem to me. Remember, you're putting stress on your body to be in anabolic state, and in order to do this it needs more fuel than if it wasn't in this anabolic state.

Try eating more meals throughout the day to keep your body fueled. That and more water, of course.

Thread Information