Inquisitor is offline Associate Member

Tingling / burning skin similar to a very extreme case of itching

Recently (about the last month), I have had this extreme itching sensation that arises in spells. I first thought that I may be putting too much detergent in laundry, but nothing has changed. I actually put less detergent than before and the sensation is still there. The sensation is so extreme, that it covers my whole back and could even be described as "burning". This started when I finished my cycle of testosterone . I noticed it in the weeks afterwards. Now, I am about two months since my last pin of test and I still feel it.

Now, this could be something totally unrelated to my cycle. I'm just checking to see if anyone else has had anything similar to this. I'm actually going to borrow a different type of detergent from a friend so I can eliminate the "clothes factor". I'm wondering if this is hormonal.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    not that. but i get alot of dead arms througout the nite, you know pins and needles when i sleep on my sides. happens all nite long and it sucks

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Seems like you got a allergic reaction to something.

BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    not that. but i get alot of dead arms througout the nite, you know pins and needles when i sleep on my sides. happens all nite long and it sucks
    Me too! So annoying. I now sleep on my back... wtf?

Inquisitor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    Seems like you got a allergic reaction to something.
    I could possibly be that, Necrosaro. I've never had it before and it becomes quite aggravating when it hits you in a meeting or some sort of public place. It gets pretty bad. Like I said, the itching is so intense that it could be compared to burning.

Thread Information