iatiger is offline New Member

newbie with a few questions

Hello,
    I have browsed the site and the information is quite overwhelming (even though I have some basic knowledge). I'm an ex hs/D1 athlete still in good shape and fit/athletic but was interested in testing the waters...if that's even possible! I'm 5-7 160 and just wanted to get a rec on a starter cycle or even a link to where I could find this. I'm sure many are "if you're doing it, go all out" but I'd prefer to stick with initial cutting (currently not bad shape at all) and maybe 10 lb gain....ok ok, that's weak but anybody want to still drop a little advice or map to where I'm looking? Thanks so much for your help!!

Myalansky is offline Junior Member
    I suggest you to not rush and hang around and do a longer research. A good point to start would be searching this site for Testosterone Enanthate first cycle information (Test E, TestE, Test Enan). Search function is on top right corner.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    You need to give us your stats.
    height
    body fat %
    If you are talking about being a former high school athlete I am guessing you are younger then 27.

Thanks for the starting point! I plan on searching on here more. And my stats are:
    34 yo (mentioned both high school and division 1 athlete so you would know that I've been around fitness/lifting for a while, not just jumping off the couch)
    5-7
    160 lb
    usually between 12-14% BF, 13+ right now

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    lol, no, you won't hear "if your doin it, go all out" by anyone with any sense on this forum!! read the stickies, esp newbie starter pack, and educational threads. i'm a newb and i'm very very glad i educated myself for a month before beginning, even though i thought i knew everything i needed to know in the first 2 days of reading! you gotta have it all planned out, and get some of these experienced members to critique your diet and lifting routine.

kluska399 is offline Junior Member
    Here's my cycle plain and simple

Week 1-10 500mg/wk testosterone cypionate (shot days 1-4)
    week 2-10 250iu/wk Pregnyl (shot days 1-4 also)

Post cycle therapy (pct)
    Week 13-14 40mg/day nolvadex
    Week 13-14 100mg/day clomid

Week 15-16 20mg/day nolvadex
    Week 15-16 50mg/day clomid

Usually pct is written like this 40/40/20/20 nova and 100/100/50/50 clomid.. but I wasn't sure if you'd understand it so I wrote it all out for you. Hope this was helpful

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    looks good ,post your own thread
    Quote Originally Posted by kluska399 View Post
    Here's my cycle plain and simple

Week 1-10 500mg/wk testosterone cypionate (shot days 1-4)
    week 2-10 250iu/wk Pregnyl (shot days 1-4 also)

Post cycle therapy (pct)
    Week 13-14 40mg/day nolvadex
    Week 13-14 100mg/day clomid

Week 15-16 20mg/day nolvadex
    Week 15-16 50mg/day clomid

Usually pct is written like this 40/40/20/20 nova and 100/100/50/50 clomid.. but I wasn't sure if you'd understand it so I wrote it all out for you. Hope this was helpful

Great, thanks! I'm def enjoying researching on here now that I'm better at finding what I'm looking for. I don't have a problem with hair loss (and would know by now at my age) but think I'd consider a 5AR just in case. Also, I've looked at cycle durations...any big diff between 8-10-12 wk cycles other than more gains? I've seen that 8 is really enough then others say 10-12, just curious. Thanks again!

If you're using cypionate or enanthate you're just gonna be peaking and feeling great around week 6-8 so you don't wanna stop there.. if you're using a propionate ester I guess you could run 8 but cypionate for 10-12 weeks is standard

Prop has to be injected ed or eod so for a newb that's why you should stick with enanthate its much easier. But since its a longer ester you wont feel much the first half of the cycle that's why you need to run a little longer

Thread Information