Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member

Triptorelin for PCT

has anyone heard of this being used in pct? i have recently read some interest articles about it, but haven't ever heard of it until this morning. apparently one single subq dose of 100mcg is enough to raise serum test from 0.3 ng/mL to 7.0 ng/mL in 10 days..

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    neva heard of it, swifto is the man to speak to.

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    It's GnRH. I've researching this for the past several months. It's actually an agonist of GnRH. I know alot of trt guys use this but I don't know what kind of doses they use, but several have told me they like it better than hcg . Good luck finding anything more on it. I have started several threads and never get a response. Looks pretty good though. An article I found stated a dose of 200mcg one time a day for three days , but I also read the one time 100 dose. From what I've heard it can be really suppressive if used wrong similar to how hcg works.

interesting, thanks for the response. anyone else know anymore about this? (vets/mods?)

bump!

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    Since I shouldn't direct you to other boards, I will pull the info and post it for you. Just give me a day to do so. It's been around for a while but just hasn't been used much by BB. The trt guys I talk to say it's better than hcg . Hopefully some others can post if they have experience.

I just remembered I started a thread in one of the forums here and posted some info

GnRH and HMG!!! Any experience is the title. Check it out.

Thread Information