Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Update: I'm on week 16 of my cycle (last week). Everthing has gone great and I'm looking forward to a speedy recovery during PCT. I started some peptides 8 weeks ago (ipamorelin & mod GRF1-29) in hopes they would help lean me out and help me hold on to gains from my cycle during PCT and after. I have been having good results and plan on running them for as long as I can afford them. I also through in 100mcg of T4 last week to see how effective it would be at "leaning" me out. The results from just a week have been good...def. more vascular and dropping bf. My question is should I discontinue t4 use during PCT as this makes since, since my main goal in PCT is to hold on to gains during recovery? I could start the T4 back after PCT...sound like a solid plan?

bump!!!

kbm12345 is offline Junior Member
    Interesting thread, how do you look after finishing your cycle, did you reach your goals?

Anything you would have done differently?

Donjuice is offline Junior Member
    Bumpoooo

sixey is offline Associate Member
    hey brah, just curious why you chose T4 over T3?

Quote Originally Posted by kbm12345 View Post
    Interesting thread, how do you look after finishing your cycle, did you reach your goals?

Anything you would have done differently?
    Well I have to say I look the best I have in my life. I'm sitting at 204lbs at about 8% BF going into PCT. I am pretty lean w/ veins popping out all over the place (especially when I have a pump). Did I reach my goals? Well kinda but I always set my goals so high so truly reaching them is almost impossible. No regrets about the cycle...just hope i recover quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by sixey View Post
    hey brah, just curious why you chose T4 over T3?
    I have ran T3 before so I wanted to try T4...plus I'm currently running some peptides and T4 is preferred with them. I have to say I am pretty impressed with the T4...cutting me up in conjuction w/ everything else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information