MiscBrah is offline New Member

Thinking about doing h-drol

Im thinking about doing h-drol in about month and a half. I've been lifting for 6 years consistently. My birthday is coming up, i'll be 22 by the time I start this. right now Im cutting. I've cut from 212 to 188 (realistically im 8-10% bf), height 5'11. I plan to maintain and get as lean as I can and will start lean bulking again after spring break (like march 17) and that is when I was thinking about using h-drol. I lift 5 days a week and do cardio 4x a week and have no problem staying strict on diet. I just would like a little bit of a boost.

what are your guy's opinions on this?
    Last edited by MiscBrah; 02-04-2011 at 05:16 PM.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    what is h-drol. never heard of it. can you give the chemical name for it?

RaZr is offline Member
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol is hdrol, its a Designer steroid .

ya, what he said^^^

Quote Originally Posted by RaZr View Post
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol is hdrol, its a Designer steroid.
    it definitely is not a "designer steroid ". its not a steroid at all,it may be a prohormone at best, but this section is q and a about steroids , not things they market at gnc with a name that sounds like steroids. wow............

RaZr is offline Member
    I was under the imprssion it was a designer steroid such as M-drol is. I could be wrong but that is what I thought.

I looked for a ph section and didnt see one, otherwise I would have posted there. do you guys have a things they market at gnc with a name that sounds like steroids section?
    Last edited by MiscBrah; 02-04-2011 at 06:34 PM.

RaZr is offline Member
    Lol GNC doesn't sell PH anymore anyway haven't for awhile now

yeah you guys are right they dont sell it at gnc, they sell it at "supplementwarehouse". my bad, so maybe its in the things they market at supplementwarehouse with a name that sound like steroids section.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    it definitely is not a "designer steroid". its not a steroid at all,it may be a prohormone at best, but this section is q and a about steroids, not things they market at gnc with a name that sounds like steroids. wow............
    It is a designer steroid . at 100mg daily a pretty effective one at that.

surely you arent saying that something that is sold on ebay and amazon.com is a designer steroid are you. because the h-drol i am looking at is sold there. you have to be talking about something different arent you?

Addictive is offline Associate Member
    H-drol is a clone of halodrol right?
    Yea it's classified PH. Its supposed to be pretty great for strength gains.

Edit: or h-drol is a nickname for halodrol, which Is a clone of superdrol?

ok so that is what i thought it is a prohormone and this thread should be in the prohormone section. thanks addictive. yes prohormones have their place, and prohormone are NOT "designer steroids ". designer steroids were steroids made ones like the ones made by BALCO that were pretty much undetectible with current testing at the time like,"Tetrahydrogestrinone (often referred to as THG or The Clear)" now that is a designer steroid , not prohormones.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    halo stuffs awesome very potent stronger than some oral steroids . and yes it is a designer steriod .
    yeah you guys are right they dont sell it at gnc, they sell it at "supplementwarehouse". my bad, so maybe its in the things they market at supplementwarehouse with a name that sound like steroids section.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    halodrol itself isn't active. It has to convert in to tbol to be active. I believe the conversion rate is like 15% too. You're way better off getting real tbol and taking that rather than subjecting your liver to higher doses of a methylated compound in order to get the same result.

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    halo stuffs awesome very potent stronger than some oral steroids. and yes it is a designer steriod.
    can you buy this over the counter? if so it is a prohormone, not a designer steroid . if it is a real steroid, designer or otherwise it is regulated by the FDA and is a schedule III if i am not mistaken. so if it is sold over the counter it is a prohormone, if it requires a script then i would agree to designer steroid. but i dont know.....

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    Hdrol is considered by most people to be a "designer steroid ", although in reality it's a prohormone. Competitive Edge Labs, CEL, is one of the major producers of hdrol, same makers of Mdrol. I've used Mdrol, and hdrol is considered to be a little more mild, although it does convert to an active steroid in the body. If I'm not mistaken, it doesn't actually convert to Tbol, I thought it was something else. Like I said, I've never used it and I could be wrong. I've seen logs where guys got steroid like gains from it, although since it's an oral, I don't know how much of the size gains would really be maintained a few months after usage is stopped. You def need a SERM, as hdrol can shut you down rather quickly. Cycles shouldn't be longer than 5-6 weeks, either.

H-drol is not a prohormone. It's a steriod . 75-100mg for 6 weeks is good sh*t

Quote Originally Posted by muscle_dysmorphia View Post
    H-drol is not a prohormone. It's a steriod. 75-100mg for 6 weeks is good sh*t
    if it is a steroid can you please give me the chemical name for it? or give me a legit link so i can research this stuff, everyone here is saying its real but everywhere i look i see it sold on ebay or some shit. help me out here. are you guys talking about halotestin ?

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    http://tunedsports.com/designer-ster...rmative-bible/

This stuff will elevate liver enzymes and gains most likely will not be retainable after pct. From my experience with mdrol, the sides were so severe that it wasn't worth it. It is in that gray area as far as being legal. Right now it is legal, although it will most likely be banned like so many of the other "prohormones". They call it a pro-hormone, but in reality it can be considered an oral steroid . I would consider this the last step most people take before getting on real gear.

DKZ
    DKZ is offline New Member
    Halodrol, superdrol, Boladrol etc are all designer steroids and should be treated as such. Superdrol IMHO is one of the strongest orals on the market, even exceeding dbol .

if it is a steroid can you please give me the chemical name for it? or give me a legit link so i can research this stuff, everyone here is saying its real but everywhere i look i see it sold on ebay or some shit. help me out here. are you guys talking about halotestin?
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol

It's sold all over the net. It's a banned substance now. But is still sold under clone names

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MiscBrah View Post
    Im thinking about doing h-drol in about month and a half. I've been lifting for 6 years consistently. My birthday is coming up, i'll be 22 by the time I start this. right now Im cutting. I've cut from 212 to 188 (realistically im 8-10% bf), height 5'11. I plan to maintain and get as lean as I can and will start lean bulking again after spring break (like march 17) and that is when I was thinking about using h-drol. I lift 5 days a week and do cardio 4x a week and have no problem staying strict on diet. I just would like a little bit of a boost.

what are your guy's opinions on this?
    considering the fact that youre only 21-22 Ill tell you that your natural test levels are at their highest and early use can damage you for the future. I would personally goto the diet section and check with the guys there ( including me ) for a lean/bulking diet complete with macros.

I ran hdrol in the past and it was great HOWEVER after learning more and more about my diet and cardio recently, I believe that if my diet and cardio were better in the past my gains would surpass a 4 weeker of hdrol.....

Quote Originally Posted by BIG NICE View Post
    http://tunedsports.com/designer-ster...rmative-bible/

This stuff will elevate liver enzymes and gains most likely will not be retainable after pct. From my experience with mdrol, the sides were so severe that it wasn't worth it. It is in that gray area as far as being legal. Right now it is legal, although it will most likely be banned like so many of the other "prohormones". They call it a pro-hormone, but in reality it can be considered an oral steroid. I would consider this the last step most people take before getting on real gear.
    thanks for that link man it clears up a lot!!! so it says it is a prohormone, but interchanges the word prohormone and designer steroid . i disagree with the nomenclature, i see designer steroids as i said before, a real steroid that is a step ahead of the testing game that athletes use, like the BALCO/Barry Bonds stuff. that to me is a designer steroid an actual steroid. its like calling cubic zirconias designer diamonds, but they are not diamonds at all. whatever they are i know many can have the same if not worse sides than real steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by muscle_dysmorphia View Post
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol

It's sold all over the net. It's a banned substance now. But is still sold under clone names
    thanks but that is the compound or structure, not the chemical name. for instance a trade name like "winstrol -v" chemical name is "stanazolol". but i found it thanks.. it is an interesting subject but i wouldnt mess with these, i think real AAS are probably as safe if not safer ya know.

cro
    Blog Entries
    that doesnt sound very bright .you can buy cigarettes over the counter and they cause real cancer!
    can you buy this over the counter? if so it is a prohormone, not a designer steroid. if it is a real steroid, designer or otherwise it is regulated by the FDA and is a schedule III if i am not mistaken. so if it is sold over the counter it is a prohormone, if it requires a script then i would agree to designer steroid. but i dont know.....

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    that doesnt sound very bright .you can buy cigarettes over the counter and they cause real cancer!
    bro this should go in the hall of shame quotes. how does this even come close in comparison to what i am saying. do us all a favor and quit trying to show signs of intelligence because you are truly stuggling way too hard. what does cigarettes and cancer have to do with the analogy i demonstrated? maybe my statement doesnt sound very bright because you cant comprehend it. i was trying to demonstrate the fact that if something was a true steroid it would not be sold without a script versus a prohormone sold at gnc. get it? if you wanna try to explain what that has to do with cigarettes and cancer go for it.

cro
    Blog Entries
    seemed good at the time . oh well.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    lol
    holy shit this thread is full of bickering old ladies. hdrol is the designer version of tbol. I have some but ive never used it. Contemplating ending my cycle with it but we'll see.
    I say, oral only cycles suck. But thats just me...and almost everyone else on this board

cro
    Blog Entries
    some like hdrol better than d-bol drier gains ,no estrogen . with the ability to build you up with a dry lean look . and strong as an ox. theres a reason it was taken off the shelves........

Thread Information