Rick1796 is offline Junior Member

Revised NewbieQ and cycle

Ok i have been playing catch-up on here with reading, and that has changed things dramatically so i would like so thoughts on my newest plan, and i have a specific question as well.

first the major question. i can obtain 3000mgs of TestE. I like most beginnners have sourcing issues, just part of the game.
    so i am curious as to what you guys thinks provides the greatest benefit, amount or duration of use.
    i can do an 8 week cycle 375mg/week or a ten week cycle 300mg a week. I am also being conservatinve in that i don't think a huge dose is needed or appropriate for my first cycle, though i am sure many would disagree.

in either cycle i will be running an AI throughout 1mg of anastrozole ED.
    Pretty standard PCT
    100/100/50/50 Clomid
    40/40/20/20 Nolva (with an open mind towards extending the Nolva until testing normal)

I am:
    31yrs old
    6'
    256lbs
    BF% is too high around 26% hence the AI (not as per first response, i am waiting to get this down, but i wannt the AI to keep it under control since with luck i will have recently been fat)
    Runnning P90x to get the above under control, includinng the high protein 3000cal/day diet which i would use as a base for my on cycle (adding more protein/cals)

Also the source for the ancillary stuff is ar-r and seems about as reliable as one could hope for.
    The source for the TestE is less reliable so i have concerns running the ancillary drugs and not being on true TestE. any advice on detecting this. The test E is in ampules and is a clearish yellow tinted oil which seems in line. . .

Thanks for any help

As an added note i would like ot say that i have always, and i meann always had a flabby chest. Even when iin my early twenties and working out a lot, and in good shape. i.e. running 2miles 3x a week, benching 275 ten reps weight 190-210lbs. That played into my decission to run the Anastrozole, but anymore input on that would be great too.
    Last edited by Rick1796; 02-07-2011 at 11:25 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You dont want to be cycling at your bf, the side effects can be dramatic if you do and your bf will without doubt increase. You need to sort your diet out and introduce a intense cardio program, drop your bf down to 12-14%. Steroids are not your answer at this stage, best of luck

Rick1796 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You dont want to be cycling at your bf, the side effects can be dramatic if you do and your bf will without doubt increase. You need to sort your diet out and introduce a intense cardio program, drop your bf down to 12-14%. Steroids are not your answer at this stage, best of luck
    not disagreeing, this cycle is planned for after i finish the p90x program, assuming the results are as advertised. so far the do seem to be. I am planning for the future. Trying to get all my research annd Q's out of the way now so there is nothing to hold me back then.

Thread Information