Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rick1796 is offline Junior Member

Revised NewbieQ and cycle

Ok i have been playing catch-up on here with reading, and that has changed things dramatically so i would like so thoughts on my newest plan, and i have a specific question as well.

first the major question. i can obtain 3000mgs of TestE. I like most beginnners have sourcing issues, just part of the game.
    so i am curious as to what you guys thinks provides the greatest benefit, amount or duration of use.
    i can do an 8 week cycle 375mg/week or a ten week cycle 300mg a week. I am also being conservatinve in that i don't think a huge dose is needed or appropriate for my first cycle, though i am sure many would disagree.

in either cycle i will be running an AI throughout 1mg of anastrozole ED.
    Pretty standard PCT
    100/100/50/50 Clomid
    40/40/20/20 Nolva (with an open mind towards extending the Nolva until testing normal)

I am:
    31yrs old
    6'
    256lbs
    BF% is too high around 26% hence the AI (not as per first response, i am waiting to get this down, but i wannt the AI to keep it under control since with luck i will have recently been fat)
    Runnning P90x to get the above under control, includinng the high protein 3000cal/day diet which i would use as a base for my on cycle (adding more protein/cals)

Also the source for the ancillary stuff is ar-r and seems about as reliable as one could hope for.
    The source for the TestE is less reliable so i have concerns running the ancillary drugs and not being on true TestE. any advice on detecting this. The test E is in ampules and is a clearish yellow tinted oil which seems in line. . .

Thanks for any help

As an added note i would like ot say that i have always, and i meann always had a flabby chest. Even when iin my early twenties and working out a lot, and in good shape. i.e. running 2miles 3x a week, benching 275 ten reps weight 190-210lbs. That played into my decission to run the Anastrozole, but anymore input on that would be great too.
    Last edited by Rick1796; 02-07-2011 at 11:25 AM.

Thread Information