fourloco is offline New Member

done some research, considering first cycle

First off as a newbie i have taken the time to read the rules and i will do my best to avoid violations. As the title suggests I have been doing some research on whether or not steroids is something I am interested in taking. I'm 6'3" aprox 220lbs. Ive been lifting for a while but never fully commited to the diet until about a year and a half ago and saw some noticable changes. However fat around my lower abs and love handles continue to be a problem. I have spent quite some time now researching both on this website and others. My main goals are cardio improvement and fat loss/hardening. Everything so far points in the anavar /eq cycle. Alot of the forums here also suggest adding test e into that cycle. I have a pretty good idea of a dosage and a pct. The biggest concerns now are putting a low quality product in my body/ getting ripped off. edit. This can all be addressed later when i am 100% on what i want to take. Thoughts, ideas, and tips on this cycle?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Don't fish for sources here please.

Age?

No to the var/Eq cycle.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    by posting this in here you've invited yourself to be solicited by scammers. Soliciting for sources is prohibited by the rules here. Some vets/mods will verify a source but no ones going to give one up freely. Its a tricky situation. Be carefull and good luck.

layeazy is offline Banned
    you got some decent stats just keep building on that

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    by posting this in here you've invited yourself to be solicited by scammers. Soliciting for sources is prohibited by the rules here. Some vets/mods will verify a source but no ones going to give one up freely. Its a tricky situation. Be carefull and good luck.
    This is very true. Watch for the 10 post count peeps sending you to their websites that sell pills called deca , test, eq, etc.
    That said, eq has allot of rough sides that people aren't to fond of. Esp for a 1st cycle

I apologize for fishing. thanks for pointing it out so i wont make the same mistake twice. with suggesting that var/eq is a bad cycle which one alone would be better strictly for improvment of cardio?

and as far as age im 23

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    I would concentrate more on reducing your body fat percentage and wait a couple years before considering a cycle.

so just to be honest i very naively assumed most of u guys who were advising me to wait because of my age were making generalizations that i havent put the time in at the gym and what not to try and make a turn to steroids . but i finaly took some time into researching y u want to wait until around 25 and lets just say a limp dick is not worth it to me. i appreciate u guys lookin out and for now im just gonna try and gather up as much knowledge as possible and get to know so people

Thread Information