Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifting214 View Post
    I don't feel shit 3 day of injecting 100mg of tren . Just really bad pip.

Can't walk/workout with this pip.
    If it's brewed correctly, tren shouldn't be painful.

lifting214 is offline Junior Member
    I'm also injecting with prop. I don't know if it's both ace or prop but this pip is debilitating.

Can't wait for my long ester gear to arrive.

spiralkut is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phat_matt85 View Post
    Can't find this info for some reson...How soon does Tren A hits ur body, feel and see results?

Stats

25 yrs old
    5'10"
    11% bf

Im currently on test e 600 mgs ew
    Feel strength increase week 3 weight increase will be less then a week like most other AAS

seriouslifter is offline Member
    50MG EOD didnt really do that much for me. by end of week 8 i was at 100mg eod.

getzbiggern16 is offline New Member
    I've been doing 1/2 ML Tren A and 2.5ML of Test Cyp 3X per week. This is entering week 3 and still no noticeable difference in strength, energy or better lifts/workouts. I am not seeing any sides either though. Am I impatient or should I increase dosage. Looking for some advice here.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    This thread is 3 years old man

Quote Originally Posted by getzbiggern16
    I've been doing 1/2 ML Tren A and 2.5ML of Test Cyp 3X per week. This is entering week 3 and still no noticeable difference in strength, energy or better lifts/workouts. I am not seeing any sides either though. Am I impatient or should I increase dosage. Looking for some advice here.

First off... Start your own thread.
    Secondly... You are doing 300mg of tren A and 1500mg of test C a week????

PortgasDAce is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getzbiggern16 View Post
    Please rate it on weekly mg not ml, and are you sure your gear is legit?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    This thread is 3 years old man
    Apparently people still monitor it, because you are on here. Thanks for the helpful advice!

I am new, apologize for posting on someone's thread, I though this was a forum. Just looking for answers.

Yes, that is correct, I take 1/2 ml of Tren A and 2.5ml of test C 3 X a week. I am not sure of the conversion from mg to ml or cc, but the syringe is measured in ml's

I can presume it is legit, how would you tell, I mean other than the fact it isn't working. I googled the ml to mg conversion and some math equation about density and volume. The bottle comes in 10 ML and the syringe is also measured in ml

I can presume it is legit, how would you tell, I mean other than the fact it isn't working. I googled the ml to mg conversion and some math equation about density and volume. The bottle comes in 10 ML and the syringe is also measured in ml
    On the bottle it probably says for your test C: 200mg/ml
    For tren A it probably says for your tren A: 100mg/ml

Take how many ml's you are injecting and times it by the concentration.
    For you tren A: .5ml x 100mg/ml = 50mg
    For your test C: 2.5ml x 200mg/ml = 500mg

You are doing the injections three times per week so you are injecting:
    Tren A: 3 x 50mg = 150mg per week
    Test C: 3 x 500mg = 1500mg per week

You need to know how to do this basic math if you are going to be using drugs.
    1500mg of test if far too much for a beginner.

Please educate before you medicate.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do you need 1500mgs of testosterone ? Can you post a photo, would be nice to see such gains.

Tren A takes about 10 days to reach optimum blood serum levels pinning eod, I feel it from the first day but im different lol

DROY is offline Associate Member
    I am still amazed that someone would start a cycle and have no clue what they are doing. One of the most basic items is understanding the basics of dosing ie. mg/ml.

Quote Originally Posted by DROY View Post
    I am still amazed that someone would start a cycle and have no clue what they are doing. One of the most basic items is understanding the basics of dosing ie. mg/ml.
    Thanks for being amazed. What this thread is a bunch of pompas pricks who think they are better than everyone and can't even be bothered for a little advice. I know how to do basic math and I am not a beginner. Been on test C for 3 years now and the tren is new. I listen to people at the gym and also my sources and everyone tells you something different. So I google and find a forum where it appears as if people might actually give you advice but all they want to do is patronize you and belittle you. Thanks for nothing

I am sure you are a scientist and have this shit down. My daughter has a chemistry degree and she doesn't know all these answers because the answers you are providing is what works for YOU and what you have been told. Unless you are a hormone doctor or a chemist, I doubt you know more than what you have been told or what works for you. What a waste of time to look for answers here.

I was told that with TREN A you have to stack the test bc the TREN shuts down your natural test production and you start experiencing libido issues without the T. If I had massive gains, I wouldn't be looking for answers here.

Thanks for the advice

thanks for being amazed DROY and presuming I know nothing. Why would you waste your time to post that? Must you belittle others to feel better about yourself?

Mr. BB, thanks for the ONLY helpful advice on here

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You shouldnt let it get to you. Truth is that without the gear concentration ml dont mean much, im sure you can understand that
    Also its not so normal such high quantity of test (unless massive underdosed).

We try to "preach" a more responsible way of using gear. 1500mgs of test is a lot, cant imagine how you manage to control estrogen.

Well you'll be getting no more help from me.
    I wrote you a lengthy response showing you how to do math.
    I was being helpful... So I thought.
    Good luck.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Why do you need 1500mgs of testosterone ? Can you post a photo, would be nice to see such gains.

Tren A takes about 10 days to reach optimum blood serum levels pinning eod, I feel it from the first day but im different lol
    Me too, expecially the insomnia lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    thanks for being amazed DROY and presuming I know nothing. Why would you waste your time to post that? Must you belittle others to feel better about yourself?
    Calm down boys... OP your doing the same damn thing(belittling others) - does that make it right... He's gotta point! Why stick yourself than ask ?'s - kinda backwards to me! GL!

NavyBoy72 is offline New Member
    Hey Guys I'm new to this forum. Been using gear since 05' and need to jump on the Tren A & E. Tired of Sus. can anybody help on getting a reliable source..??

omnistrength is offline New Member
    Tren is amazing. I had dramatic strength increase post third injection.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyBoy72
    Hey Guys I'm new to this forum. Been using gear since 05' and need to jump on the Tren A & E. Tired of Sus. can anybody help on getting a reliable source..??
    This is not a source board.
    You are breaking the rules.
    Strong first post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information