redmeat1 is offline Associate Member

best product for gyno while on?

I usually took letro in the past but never really knew how much to take...think i was doing 0.1 ml's eod and gyno didn't really flare up...going into this next cycle i have some leftover gyno i can't seem to get rid of...it's not noticable but i do have a few "marbles" underneath my nipples...read that adex is a good choice but is their anything out there that would stop and help reverse this during my next cycle?

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    letrozol

carbo is offline Associate Member
    dude, tamoxifen EATS gyno....

how many ml's should i take and how often?

layeazy is offline Banned
    Let them grow and then you can play with them lol jks...

Just get some ARR gear mate quality and will sort out your gyno...

awms is offline Senior Member
    Letro by far! but be cautious because it is powerful stuff! it will often come in 2.5mg tabs...1 tab a week or 1 tab every 5 days is more then enouph to halt any side you might experience...if you take to much it can hurt gains and mess up your joints.

i have the liquid form...should i do 0.1ml's eod while on? what should i use while off to combat this gyno?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    adex is all you need letro is overkill in my opinion

even if i have gyno going into my cycle?

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    letro... and i would do .2 every other day, nova or adex is a good way to prevent it ... letro will eat it off of your chest - research the product

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    letro... and i would do .2 every other day, nova or adex is a good way to prevent it ... letro will eat it off of your chest - research the product
    So you suggest .2mg EOD? If so, seems kinda low...I was thinking .5mg EOD would do the trick? I do realize that letro is strong stuff and inhibits about 98% of estrogen.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Nolva imo is by far the most effective, not only does it reduce gyno but it stops estrogen from binding with breast receptors... The problem i have with letro is the fact that it can kill your estrogen and as we all know estrogen is very important when it comes to building new muscle tissue...

Firstly before starting a cycle id get rid of all signs of gyno. Then if your prone id run an ai like stane or ldex, this will keep your estrogen under control in the first place.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

boundup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Nolva imo is by far the most effective, not only does it reduce gyno but it stops estrogen from binding with breast receptors... The problem i have with letro is the fact that it can kill your estrogen and as we all know estrogen is very important when it comes to building new muscle tissue...

Firstly before starting a cycle id get rid of all signs of gyno. Then if your prone id run an ai like stane or ldex, this will keep your estrogen under control in the first place.....
    Agreed.

I just finished a Test-E & Anavar cycle, I started getting a flare up with puffy nipples and the like towards the end. I was running an AI during the cycle, which I think we just keeping it in a certain state. I am running letro for a couple weeks and within about five days I have already seen a drastic decrease in nipple size and the lump under is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

what is stane and ldex? how much nolva should i take?

yes i would keep it at that dose... honestly it works great for me ... when i take anadrol i always get gyno, bad, and anadrol is one of my fav drugs...

.2 ever other day kills the gyno with in just a 4- 6 days

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat1 View Post
    what is stane and ldex? how much nolva should i take?
    Aromasin and Arimidex . 10mg ED seems to do the trick for most.

Thread Information