Botrik is offline New Member

Clen 2 days on/2 days off - does it work?

Hi,

I'm used to running Clen on a 2 weeks on/2 weeks off basis but I recently read that you can run it 2 days on/2 days off to prevent downregulation of the beta-2 receptors. Is this true or did I misinterpret what was written?

"After 2 weeks, the Beta-2 receptors down regulate and impairment of T4 to T3 conversion is impaired. Research shows that using it for two days on then two days off prevents attenuation. Apparently, clen has a half-life in the body of 48 hours making it pretty much irrelevant when you take it. This means that two days on, two days off, conserves the number of pills you use in a cycle rather than for receptor downgrade which occurs around two weeks. The three weeks off between cycles counterbalances the receptor downgrade; the two days on, two days off reduces the side effects since on the third day of two-on two-off the concentration is highest."

I get kind of mixed messages which either is due to the fact that the text does send mixed messages or my lack of interpreting english.

Another alternative is to stack Clen with Ketotifen (Zaditen) but it's only available as eye drops where I live and that is too expensive.

I would like to run Clen for 40 days since I'm going to run IGF-1 LR3 simultaneously.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    If you can't get Keto, you're better off running the clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off

Walnutz is offline Member
    You can get ketotifen at the ar-r store here.

Botrik is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Walnutz View Post
    You can get ketotifen at the ar-r store here.
    Problem is I live in Europe and I don't feel comfortable buying from countries outside EU since there is a pronounced risk that the parcel get's seized in the custom and also the delivery time often is very long from the US.

Thanks anyway!

RaZr is offline Member
    With Clens half life I would imagine 2 days on 2 off would not work well

Thread Information