Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Keeping gains for the moderate user?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Helpmeout is offline New Member

Keeping gains for the moderate user?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...moderate-user*
    taken from link-
    "- First we need to calculate the change in the new calories needed for the new tissue gained during the cycle and support the new tissue, a person who under eats to their requirements will be stripped of the muscle mass very quickly.
    - As testosterone returns to normal and recovery is nearly there, eating over the calories can be lowered to maintenance of the new found muscle what's been gained during the cycle.
    - If you implement more rest days and make sure your C.N.S gets fully recovered, further gains can be seen. Keep the training sessions down to around 30 mins and incorporate longer rest days in-between. Long workouts lower testosterone to cortisol ratio."

I still have much to research about steroid cycles, thanks for all the help... In the link above, I read that after a cycle training should not last too long and we still need to eat much more than maintenance especially during PCT as we want to keep new muscle and still recovering...

Question
    1. How long do we need to keep training around 30 minutes, during PCT or give it a few more weeks after PCT?
    2. Also when do we start eating at maintenance again?

bump

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Speaking personally , I kept my calories high for another month after pct, then started to strip, not sure if this was correct but I think I kept what I gained.
    And I went back to my usual workout as in pct ie 100 reps as opposed to 150 reps while on. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by rossapplecart View Post
    Speaking personally , I kept my calories high for another month after pct, then started to strip, not sure if this was correct but I think I kept what I gained.
    And I went back to my usual workout as in pct ie 100 reps as opposed to 150 reps while on. Hope this helps
    so this means if i run a cycle i should continue keeping up my calories at very high for an extra month after PCT.. thx..

and cardio is also part of the workout, wouldnt cardio extend workout time thus causing damage since we are still recovering? because i read testosterone levels are low after cycle and longer workouts can drop it real low..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Keep your calories high for around 6 weeks after the end of pct then go to maintenance. While in pct you need to drop the amount of time you work-out down but still keep it intense, have more rest days and let yourself recover.
    djani2008 likes this.

billyyb is offline Junior Member
    so would you reccommend only training 3-4 times a week for 30 mins per session just for the duration of the PCT? so if your pct was for 4 weeks, on the 5th week you could return to your normal training routine?

Thread Information