Thread: Bloodwork at 19

playamade is offline Junior Member

Bloodwork at 19

I HAVE AN EXTREMELY UNIQUE SITUATION
    I KNOW BRO'Z ON HERE GOT SOME GREAT INFO ON THIS SUBJECT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IN MY SITUATION..

19 YRZ
    5"10
    144 FML I KNOW.. I WEIGHD THIS AT 13 LOL THE MOST IV EVER WEIGH'D WAS 170 WHEN I WAS 15 LOL
    7 YEARZ OF EXPERIENCE IN LIFTING AND AAS. I WAS A CURIOUS CHILD LOL
    10% BF
    MY SPLIT: BICEP/FORARMZ, CHEST/ABZ, DEADZ/LEGZ, TRICEP/DELTZ
    DIET:

Wake up and drink 22 oz water with your morning pillz
    DIET
    MEAL 1: 2 packages of oats, 6 egg whites 1 yolk, and 2 glass of milk
    MEAL 2: 1 peanut butter sandwich, 1 banana, 7 strawberriez
    MEAL 3: 1 ham sandwich w/ cheese, 1 cup rice 20 grapes and 22 oz
    MEAL 4: 7 oz of lean ground beef, 1 sweet potato cheese spinach
    MEAL 5: 1 can of chicken, spinach
    SNACKS AT NIGHT: protein bar, protein shake, ovaltine, ensure nutrition drink, peanut butter fruit smoothie, hard boiled eggs, greek yogurt, chicken, tuna, sausage, big glass of water NO CARBZ at night!!!!

WATER = CLOSE TO A GALLON A DAY

BLOODWORK:

2/10/11 11:00 PM
    TESTOSTERONE , SERUM 490 ng/dL
    FREE TESTOSTERONE(DIRECT) 10.2 pg/mL Not Estab. ??
    ESTRADIOL 22.7 PG/mL 7.6-42.6
    FSH, SERUM 2.0 mIU/ML 1.5-12.4
    TSH 1.630 uIU/mL 0.450-4.500
    LUTEINIZING HORMONE, SERUM 5.6 mIU/mL 1.7-8.6
    PROLACTIN 6.2 ng/mL 4.0-15.2

CYCLE HISTORY: TESTATROPINOL @ 13 LOL, BOLD 200 @ 14, DHEA @ 14, DBOL @ 14, MAX LMG @ 14, EPISTANE AND HAVOC @ 14 HALODROL @ 15
    AND DECA @ 15.. THE DECA IS WHAT REALLY ****ED ME CUZ I NEVER GOT TO DO PCT CUZ I GOT LOCKED UP FOR 13 MONTHS BEFORE I STARTED MY FIRST PCT.. I WAS IN @ 6 weeks when i got taken off deca 300 cold turkey..
    came back and hit some letro and nolva.. STUPIDLY I NEVER RAN TEST throughout my yearz of being stupid.. never ran a pct either.. lol
    i ran a cycle of 10 mg dbol by itself during this last football season.. did mypct with nolva 20 mg ed for 30 days and also used aromasin throughout my cycle and throughout post cycle..

I CURRENTLY TAKE ADDERALL 40 MG ED DUE TO MY ADHD.. THIS MAY BE WHAT IZ CAUZING MY WEIGHT LOSS..

i already know i ****ed myself over in the long run.. luckily i have great genetics too even still have nuts anymore as well as a liver.. i have slight gyno of course.. but you prolly could have guessed that.. let me know what you bro'z think about my levelz id really appreciate it..
    BTW i have an endo appt with dr. willcutts on wednesday.. i will keep yall posted up on that.. AND HOPEFULLY YALL WE KEEP ME POSTED..

I KNOW MY LEVELZ ARE WITHIN BASELINE BUT THEY DEFINATELY ARENT WHAT THEY SHOULD BE AT 19.. I HAVE LOW SEX DRIVE AND NO URGE TO TRAIN ANYMORE WHICH SUCKS..
    WHAT IZ UP WITH MY FREE TEST : ESTRADIOL RATIO THAT LOOKS HORRIBLE!
    IVE REALLY WONDERED WTF THE DEAL HAS BEEN WITH ME CUZ I JUST KEEP DROPPING WEIGHT STEADILY.. AND IM TRAINING LIKE A MOFO AND NO I AM NOT OVERTRAINING I TRAIN 4X A WEEK.. I AM MAINTAINING MUSCLE IT SEEMS LIKE BUT I HAVE JUST AS MUCH MUSCLE AS I DID WHEN I GOT LOCKED UP.. MY DIET IS ON PAR BTW.. LET ME KNOW WASSUP BRO'Z FORREAL.. IM NOT REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO TRT BUT WILL DO TEMPORARY TRT TO GET ME GOING IN THE DIRECTION I NEED2 GET2.. WAS CONSIDERING OF GETTIN SOME LEGIT OTC TEST BOOSTERS AND A SERM LIKE.. FORMA STANZOL HCGENERATE UNLEASHED POST CYCLE SUSTAIN ALPHA DOSTINEX AND NOLVA.. I WANT TO RID MY GYNO..
    IM SURE THAT WOULD WORKOUT BUT IM SURE MY LEVELS WOULD JUST GO RIGHT BACK TO BASELINE.. KEEP ME POSTED UP BRO'Z THANKZ.. NO FLAMEZ

Panamera is offline Junior Member
    Are you serious? Is this a joke?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please stop making multiple threads. You have posted this 3 times now. Your levels are out of whack due to your reckless cycling. Doctors will probably try alternate routes than trt at your age but it something you need to talk about with them. The gyno question was also already answered in one of your multiple threads

eyepoker is offline Junior Member
    You took aas at 13? Why would you do that?

Panamera is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eyepoker View Post
    You took aas at 13? Why would you do that?
    No kidding where are your parents kid?

i got kicked outta the house when i was 18.. my mom was never there bro..

i used to study theyre effects and i just took the ones i liked.. i never came across a so called pct or any ai.. oh well this aint the worse thing thats happened to me no lie.. idgaf really.. i should be happy about getting prescribed injections of test enanthate ..

lol i didnt find out what nolva was til i bought it.. lol never really got 2 take it until after i got locked up and part o the time when i was locked up..

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by playamade View Post
    i used to study theyre effects and i just took the ones i liked.. i never came across a so called pct or any ai.. oh well this aint the worse thing thats happened to me no lie.. idgaf really.. i should be happy about getting prescribed injections of test enanthate..
    you shouldnt be happy and truthfully i wouldnt resort to that extreme of a measure yet. you do realize it will be for life right. it may sound fun now but trust me those weekly injections will probably get real old

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Wow...what a story!
    Good thing is, you woke up! Stay off AAS from now and forward. Consider yourself in the same boat as a recovered Heroin addict....you can never go back.
    Donīt beat yourself up over what happened, youīre not stupid, you just didnīt know any better. The Frontal Lobe, part of our brain is he last to develop. And it does so at around 20 yo. This is where decision making and judgement takes place. So you can be the most intelligent teen, however intelligence and Judgement are 2 separate things. This is why we need our parents judgement as a teen; you had neither. Today you possess the judgment you lacked 2-3-4 years ago, so use it going forward.
    I didnīt know what PCT was either, until I joined this board 2 months ago. And Iīve been in the Gym for 20 years, seeing/hearing of AAS, pinning my friend with Deca at the age of 20 (I ordered a cycle too...I payed for it, and the guy stiffed me, and never delivered...thank God), playing around with Pro-hormons....nobody ever talks (knows) of PCT.
    If I were you, I would stay off all compounds and see if my body will recover. Remember, nature is perfect. We have fuc.. up the planet, but if we were to be removed, it would restore itself in a couple of hundred years. You fuc..with your body, and it may take it a couple of years to restore, but you need to give it a chance. Pinning 100mgs Cyp/week, completely fuc..s up the process. There is no such thing as cruising on low test while your body recovers.
    Educate yourself! I have had so much bad advise from Doctors, I donīt trust them anymore. But try to find a good one you communicate well with, and of course tell him your whole story. Take regular BW...every month if you can, start to log your results, I think you will start to see a trend towards the positive.
    We have an awesome resource here on the Forum, Swifto. He is a wealth of knowledge, and sharing it for free!!!...like all the others on this Forum. So I would humbly ask him to take a look at your scenario. He may suggest a tailored PCT for you, as he has done for others here, and if he does, run with it.
    I wish you the best, Good luck!
    Last edited by Flier; 02-20-2011 at 04:02 AM.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    good luck bro ,sorry to hear about the road youve been down. but its time to pave a new one for your future. i find this post sad....
    Last edited by cro; 02-20-2011 at 07:56 AM.

shiz1231 is offline Junior Member
    what is this i dont even.............

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Please stop making multiple threads. You have posted this 3 times now. Your levels are out of whack due to your reckless cycling. Doctors will probably try alternate routes than trt at your age but it something you need to talk about with them. The gyno question was also already answered in one of your multiple threads
    Thank you.

RaZr is offline Member
    Were the caps and Z's really needed? I feel like I just got scolded

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Wowzers...

Thread Information