TimShly is offline Junior Member

Clen cycle with no t3...Effective or no?

Here is my clen cycle...I will start 2 weeks after Pct...
    As you can see no t3...Why?....I dont like to mess with my thyroid
    Will this cycle be effective without t3?
    I'm 6'1 235 15% body fat
    I'd like to get to 10%
    I have my diet in check and cardio
    My question is will i see anything out of this?
    Day 1 Clen 60mcg
    Day 2 Clen 60mcg
    Day 3 Clen 80mcg
    Day 4 Clen 100mcg
    Day 5 Clen 100mcg
    Day 6 Clen 120mcg
    Day 7 Clen 120mcg
    Day 8 Clen off
    Day 9 Clen off
    Day10 Clen off
    Day11 Clen off
    Day12 Clen off
    Day13 Clen off
    Day14 Clen off
    Day15 Clen 120mcg
    Day16 Clen 120mcg
    Day17 Clen 120mcg
    Day18 Clen 120mcg
    Day19 Clen 120mcg
    Day20 Clen 120mcg
    Day21 Clen 120mcg
    Day22 Clen off
    Day23 Clen off
    Day24 Clen off
    Day25 Clen off
    Day26 Clen off
    Day27 Clen off
    Day28 Clen off
    Day29 Clen 120mcg
    Day30 Clen 120mcg
    Day31 Clen 120mcg
    Day32 Clen 120mcg
    Day33 Clen 120mcg
    Day34 Clen 120mcg
    Day35 Clen 120mcg
    Day36 Clen off
    Day37 Clen off
    Day38 Clen off
    Day39 Clen off
    Day40 Clen off
    Day41 Clen off
    Day42 Clen off

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why are you going 1 week on 1 week off? That's odd. You'll be better off with 2 weeks (or 12 days) on/off. Clen will work well without T3.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    why are you going 1 week on 1 week off? That's odd. You'll be better off with 2 weeks (or 12 days) on/off. Clen will work well without t3.
    ^^^^^x2

sixoner is offline Member
    120mcg for 7 consecutive days would have good results more than likely. i'm not sure if 7 days would be enough time for your receptors to recover naturally though. did you plan on using ketotifen throughout, or during breaks??

Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    120mcg for 7 consecutive days would have good results more than likely. i'm not sure if 7 days would be enough time for your receptors to recover naturally though. did you plan on using ketotifen throughout, or during breaks??
    Yes I did....bendryl work?

no bro, benadryl does not work. it will not aid in the recovery of the beta-2 adrenergic receptors. it will not prevent tachyphylaxis associated with clenbuteral use. ketotifen will work beneadryl does not.

7 on 7 off does seems kinda logical though seeing as how you would stop just short of completely desensitizing the receptors then allowing a week for some recovery. I just think that eventually you would catch up with the clen and completely desensitize. at which point you would definitely need more time to recover naturally. but if you're running ketotifen daily through out that whole setup you outlined above I think you will see very good results
    Last edited by sixoner; 02-20-2011 at 11:36 PM.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    I would definitely add keto and taurine to your clen cycle, and clen can be just as effective without t3. With the keto you can run it straight through and you don't have to take time off.

no bro, benadryl does not work. it will not aid in the recovery of the beta-2 adrenergic receptors. it will not prevent tachyphylaxis associated with clenbuteral use. ketotifen will work beneadryl does not.

7 on 7 off does seems kinda logical though seeing as how you would stop just short of completely desensitizing the receptors then allowing a week for some recovery. I just think that eventually you would catch up with the clen and completely desensitize. at which point you would definitely need more time to recover naturally. but if you're running ketotifen daily through out that whole setup you outlined above I think you will see very good results
    Hey man I'm not pointing fingers nor saying your wrong but why does this website on the clen profile state beneadryl is effective at helping your receptors recover. Am I just mis understanding something ?

http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php

I must be mis understanding somthing about benadryl and ketotifen....My understanding is benadryl at a higher dose works just like ketotifen.....Please correct me and help me understand this somebody. Please if I'm incorrect.
    Last edited by TimShly; 02-21-2011 at 07:30 AM.

yeah bro i'm familiar with the explanation you are referring to. at one point in time I may have quoted it myself not knowing better. the author either did not have any personal experience with clenbuteral or fouled up his research somewhere or both. perhaps he suggested benadryl simply because it is an antihistamine and ketotifen is an antihistamine they do not work the same. diphenhydramine(benadryl) does not do what anthony roberts suggests that it does in that explanation. I have tried it myself and it simply does not work ketotifen works every single time. there are studies to back it up as well. nowhere in the pharmacology description/action, studies conducted, research, or anything of diphenhydramine that suggests it prevents tachyphylaxis from beta-2 adrenergic agonist, nor aid in the recovery/re-sensitization of the beta-2 adrenergic receptors. it was simply his theory and I stand by my research and say it does not work in the manner suggested. as far as higher dose of diphenhydramine I was taking 50mg and if you can go higher than that and still remember your name in a week when you come to, then have at it and let us know what you find out. clenbuteral is harsh enough on its own without getting completely bomb stupefied trashed on benadryl that does absolutely nothing anyway except get you high...

yeah bro i'm familiar with the explanation you are referring to. at one point in time I may have quoted it myself not knowing better. the author either did not have any personal experience with clenbuteral or fouled up his research somewhere or both. perhaps he suggested benadryl simply because it is an antihistamine and ketotifen is an antihistamine they do not work the same. diphenhydramine(benadryl) does not do what anthony roberts suggests that it does in that explanation. I have tried it myself and it simply does not work ketotifen works every single time. there are studies to back it up as well. nowhere in the pharmacology description/action, studies conducted, research, or anything of diphenhydramine that suggests it prevents tachyphylaxis from beta-2 adrenergic agonist, nor aid in the recovery/re-sensitization of the beta-2 adrenergic receptors. it was simply his theory and I stand by my research and say it does not work in the manner suggested. as far as higher dose of diphenhydramine I was taking 50mg and if you can go higher than that and still remember your name in a week when you come to, then have at it and let us know what you find out. clenbuteral is harsh enough on its own without getting completely bomb stupefied trashed on benadryl that does absolutely nothing anyway except get you high...
    Hey thanks man for the info...........Did some research last night totaly agree with you now about benadryl not being effective......Question is now...Do I go 1 week on 1 week off or 2 on 2 off?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    2 on 2 off

personally, without ketotifen I would go 10 on, 14 off...but I dose clen @ 120mcg from day1 all the way through. after 10days at that dosage its a done deal without keto for me. with keto from day1 then I just keep on going.

good luck bro let us know how it goes.

Thread Information